Oh No… It’s Another Government Conspiracy…! And This Time It’s To Do With Drugs, Hidden Research, And Your Health… Come On Now, People – Haven’t We All Had Enough Fake News To Last Us A Lifetime…?
The Internet has a lot to answer for, doesn’t it…? OK, there’s a whole lot of good stuff, but we don’t know about you, sometimes we think that way too many people use it as a platform to peddle us mis-information for the sole reason of extracting us from our hard earned cash…
So when we came across the Health Sciences Institute, a product that promise to bring us incredible health breakthroughs that are ‘hidden’ to us – the general public – by the government and Big Pharma, our first thought was that this was definitely one such product.
However… All research begins somewhere, and always in small scale studies. And with chronic illness burgeoning virtually out of control in the western world, we can’t say we’re not a teensy bit interested. Cue an in-depth journey into exactly what the Health Sciences Institute is, where their information comes from, and if it could possibly be a valuable product for us.
What we found out is detailed below. And we have to say, it certainly does make for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Health Sciences Institute?
So, let’s get straight to the point. The Health Sciences Institute is a regular monthly research subscription newsletter. And yes, this is not how the product first comes across, because the advertising always commences with one or other of their free reports. But let’s be very clear about this – the product itself is a membership service that signs you up for a full year.
So let’s look at what you get when you sign on the dotted line:
- The Health Sciences Institute Monthly Newsletter: This is the core of the whole product and is delivered directly to your inbox. Here you’ll find the latest research into all-natural remedies for various common illnesses – both minor and severe. Expect to read about the actual results of the studies carried out and the easiest way to get your hands on the natural products that are starting to show proof as having positive effects on illnesses such as diabetes, cancers, Alzheimer’s, heart disease… The list goes on.
- The Insider’s Book of Secret: This book covers no less than 102 ‘underground’ cures that, according to the advertising blurb, Big Pharma don’t want to become common knowledge. Within the pages you’ll learn about such breakthroughs as how to eradicate arthritis, reverse dementia, a simple natural cancer treatment (it’s a type of honey, by the way), how to ensure a proper sleep each and every night… The list goes on.
- Miracles from the Vault: A 564 page encyclopedia covering even more natural remedies for common illnesses.
- The Independent Patriot’s Guide to Staying in YOUR Home (Not Theirs…): This book compresses 19 years worth of research into an easy to read guide for a long and healthy life. Discover the single antioxidant that can do wonders for your longevity, how to remain strong in your 80s, 90s, and beyond, and the ‘spark of life’ secret that can truly add years to your life.
So how true are these conspiracy theories?
Well, we can’t say for sure that the information provided by the Health Sciences Institute is being actively suppressed. But perhaps it is something that the big drug companies would rather didn’t become common knowledge. Because, let’s face it, most of us are taking a concoction of prescription drugs – and without us doing just that, the pharmaceutical industry would literally crumble overnight.
The thing is, when it comes to orthodox medicine, the wheel of change takes a long, long time to move. So of course, the newest research takes years or even decades to filter down to us – the general public. What the Health Sciences Institute does is bring this Intel to our attention far sooner than we could ever hope to hear it if we simply relied on more regular avenues of information.
Who is Health Sciences Institute for?
So, the Health Sciences Institute is likely to hit the radar of those who’ve been diagnosed with a chronic health condition – or have a loved one who’s diagnosed. Perhaps your drugs are failing and the condition is worsening. And of course, the information you’ll discover within the Health Sciences Institute plethora of natural diagnostics will be truly valuable.
But this shouldn’t be the only people who’re looking at it. Because one thing we Americans are very bad at is prevention. And this is where the information on cutting edge natural health can be so very vital for all of us – BEFORE bad health hits. So young or old, healthy or unhealthy, the Health Sciences Institute really does provide valuable information on how to extend and live healthier lives.
The Pros and Cons of Health Sciences Institute
- The information provided with the newsletters and reports of the Health Sciences Institute is cutting edge, from the very latest studies carried out all around the globe.
- You’ll be guided as to where to easily obtain the natural products that have incredible health giving effects. This means no scouring the Internet for impossible to find items – you get clear instructions as to where to get your hands on them, any preparation needed, and how much you should use.
- Because the cures are from natural products, they’re suitable for pretty much everyone. In addition, these natural methods come with none of the side effects of prescription drugs.
- Membership to the Health Sciences Institute comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with the product (and you get to keep the additional reports…!)
- Listen – we’re not going to say that the information contained within the Health Sciences Institute is going to provide you with miracle cures. Nothing is a substitute for talking to your own doctor about any health concerns you might have. However, all cures start somewhere – and most orthodox medicine is derived from nature, so it makes sense that there are many all-natural products out there that really do make a difference. And it’s only through research that we get to know about them. This is the core message to understand about the Health Sciences Institute, in that it brings you the results of this research years before you would usually expect to hear about it.
The Bottom Line
So, sensationalist ‘conspiracy theory’ advertising aside, we have to say that the Health Sciences Institute certainly brings an awful lot of interesting information to the table. We’re not saying that it really does provide cures for some of the worst diseases known to man, but there’s certainly a lot of fascination information brought to light.
Of course, if you’re sick and taking prescription meds, don’t just bin them and blindly follow the info you read – you should always consult with your health care provider. But we have to say, one of the things that impressed us most about the Health Sciences Institute was the information it gives about maintaining good health. Because that’s something we should all be considering. And if we can do it in an all-natural method, then surely that’s a good thing.
So, with a couple of caveats about the advertising, we have to say that the Health Sciences Institute has surprised us somewhat (in a very good way). And if you give it a roll, we think the discoveries you read about will certainly open your eyes as well…