Everything You Need to Know About the Capillus Ultra Laser Cap
- 1 Everything You Need to Know About the Capillus Ultra Laser Cap
- 2 What is Capillus Ultra Laser Cap?
- 3 How to Use This Product to Regrow Hair and Combat Thinning
- 4 What Makes The Capillus Ultra Laser Cap Stand Out Above The Rest?
- 5 What’s Included in Your Laser Cap Purchase?
- 6 Why Choose a Capillus Product?
- 7 Timeline of Hair Regrowth When Using The Capillus Ultra Hair Regrowth Laser Cap
- 8 Resources:
What is Capillus Ultra Laser Cap?
The Capillus Ultra Hair Regrowth Laser Cap is a wearable, battery-operated, FDA-cleared, laser therapy device.
It is recommended by physicians to treat the problematic condition of hair loss and thinning due to genetics.
It can also prevent future hair thinning when individuals are genetically predisposed to hair loss.
You can check out the Capillus official laser cap here.
How to Use This Product to Regrow Hair and Combat Thinning
You only have to wear this cap for around six minutes daily to begin remedying the problem of hair thinning and loss.
The technology is designed to work equally well for both women and men. When using laser therapy, the natural process of miniaturization is reversed. Miniaturization happens when hair follicles weaken, naturally.
This occurs on a regular basis. However, on some people, this process will cause your hair to get thinner and thinner over time and the production of hair will cease.
Laser therapy works by reversing this process and energizing the scalp on a cellular level, producing more blood supply within the hair follicles. Eventually, laser therapy will produce thicker and healthier hair.
What Makes The Capillus Ultra Laser Cap Stand Out Above The Rest?
- Manufactured in the USA to meet the highest quality standards within the medical device industry.
- One year manufacturer warranty.
- Addresses the often embarrassing, life-altering problem of hair thinning and loss in a safe, effective, pain free, way.
- FDA cleared, meaning it is deemed safe for public use without a prescription.
- Discreet device that can be worn under a sports cap.
- Battery-powered, hands-free device.
- Applicable for use either on the go or in the comfort of your home.
If you’ve been looking at other laser caps on the market you know many of them have the same features. That’s why we recommend you check out this laser caps comparison created by Illumiflow.
What’s Included in Your Laser Cap Purchase?
- Capillus laser therapy device.
- 82 Laser diodes which work to encourage hair growth at a cellular level.
- Fits head circumferences of up to 24 inches. If your head circumference is greater, a larger individualized size can be ordered. Standard size fits most heads.
- Complies with FDA standards for laser products and has a 5mW CW Output of 650nm.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, with adhesive belt clip.
- Universal AC adapter, with four interchangeable input blades to allow for international use.
- Capillus user manual to explain how to use the product and get the best results.
- Sports cap for discretion.
- Lightweight, convenient carrying case.
- Accessories pouch.
How Much Does The Capillus Ultra Hair Regrowth Laser Cap Cost?
You can opt for low, monthly payments of only $88 a month using affirm financing that you can learn about on their site.
Why Choose a Capillus Product?
The Capillus company has been in the forefront of the hair loss treatment industry. They produced the world’s first clinically-proven, FDA-cleared cap designed to treat hair loss.
Capillus has successfully helped millions of people win their battle against hair loss through laser therapy treatment.
They also provide a wide variety of complimenting products to make the laser cap treatments even more effective, such as various hair care products that work in conjunction with laser therapy to treat hair loss.
Capillus has also conducted numerous clinical studies that have proven the laser therapy technology, which proves their products, effective and safe.
Timeline of Hair Regrowth When Using The Capillus Ultra Hair Regrowth Laser Cap
Unfortunately, hair regrowth isn’t always a fast process. In fact, going through the laser therapy in an effort to regrow or thicken hair does require some patience.
Here is an outline from Capillus on what to expect from their products with regard to the timeline of your hair regrowth journey:
- More Hair Loss/Shedding: (0-3 months) In the first three months of treatment it’s important to understand that you can actually begin shedding hair at a greater amount. This might be scary, as this is the opposite effect you are after. Don’t panic, this is normal, and actually indicates your treatment is working. When new, stronger hairs are growing, they will push old, thin, weak hair out of the way, thus causing shedding. You might also note some itchiness as well.
- Reduction in Hair Loss: (3-6 months) By three to six months into laser therapy you will note a decrease in hair loss. You might not notice a significant change in the amount of hair you have, but don’t give up. Even a reduction in the hair you were losing is a win, so keep up the treatments, it’s working!
- Noticeable Changes: (12 months) By 12 months into laser therapy, you should be able to see noticeable changes. This is a good time to take a photo and compare it to your “beginning” photo and marvel at the changes.
- Impactful Results: (24 months +) After 24 months of laser therapy, you should have achieved impactful results. While you likely won’t achieve additional hair growth past this point in time, whatever hair growth you have achieved thus far, should be maintained with continued therapy sessions.
There is no risk in trying this treatment system as there is a satisfaction guarantee offered by Capillus you can take advantage of as many as six months into laser therapy.
Why You Shouldn’t Settle For Another Product
Admittedly, there are likely other hair regrowth products that are priced cheaper.
However, the FDA clearance and the backing of the storied company Capillus is what makes the Capillus Ultra Hair Regrowth Laser Cap a worthwhile investment. Yes, you might find something cheaper, but you likely won’t find something as effective, so keep that in mind when contemplating your purchase.
[+] Capillus Official Site
[+] Laser Cap Product Comparisons (R)