Definitive Guide to the Eat Stop Eat Fasting Tea
- 1 Definitive Guide to the Eat Stop Eat Fasting Tea
- 2 What is the Fasting Tea in the Eat Stop Eat Process?
- 3 Is The Fasting Tea Tasty?
- 4 What is the Purpose of the Fasting Tea?
- 5 The Eat Stop Eat Fasting Tea is:
- 6 What Makes This Fasting Tea Different?
- 7 Cost of Eat Stop Eat Fasting Tea
- 8 Bottom Line
Before we dive into our full review of Eat Stop Eat Fasting Tea let’s take one step back and talk about the process of Eat Stop Eat that Brad Pilon popularized.
What is The Eat Stop Eat Process Exactly?
This process works like a diet, but is much easier and less arduous to adhere to for the long haul.
With regular dieting, you suffer daily with hunger, cravings and many other problematic situations.
Brad Pilon’s Eat Stop Eat method works differently.
You diet or fast only two days a week.
However, it isn’t only about fasting, it’s about boosting your body’s ability to burn fat through the process. Surviving through the fasting or dieting breaks is made possible by the organic fasting tea that keeps hunger at bay.
What is the Fasting Tea in the Eat Stop Eat Process?
The Eat Stop Eat fasting tea is the key to making this method work. It’s great for anyone doing intermittent fasting as well.
The following is what you can expect:
- It accelerates the process of removing fatty acids from fat cells, which you then burn for energy.
- It naturally blocks new fat cells from forming.
- It triggers a self-destruct element that eliminates fat cells.
- It reduces hungry and makes it easier to get through your fasting days.
- It improves your mitochondria’s health, which powers your cells, giving you youthful strength and energy.
- It boosts your metabolism, burning fatty acids at an astounding rate.
- It reduces cholesterol levels.
- It repairs damaged cells, reversing the signs of aging and increase antioxidant levels in the blood.
- It prevents diabetes by improving blood sugar levels.
- It rewrites your gene expression, making it more difficult for you to gain weight.
- It reduces inflammation within your body, so you don’t get sick and feel better overall.
Is The Fasting Tea Tasty?
It is designed to be extremely tasty.
Don’t be surprised to find yourself looking forward to your tea on fasting days. It won’t seem like you are doing without, but instead enjoying a delectable treat.
What is the Purpose of the Fasting Tea?
The tea was created to give you faster and better results when you are fasting.
It is formulated with scientific backing that combines super foods in one product, allowing you to enhance the effects of your fasting, while reducing your natural hunger on those days.
After a year experimenting with various mixtures, tastes, and ingredients, the team behind the tea has finally found the perfect combination of taste and effectiveness.
The Eat Stop Eat Fasting Tea is:
- Gluten free.
- Dairy free.
- Organic (USDA certified).
What Are The Ingredients in the Eat Stop Eat Tea?
Each of the chosen superfoods are perfectly combined to increase fat burning and cut hunger, all with a delicious taste.
They are also scientifically backed by research, proving their effectiveness.
The ingredients are as follows:
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Green tea-leaf extract delivers polyphenol EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), which is a powerful extract proven to kill existing fat cells and prevent new fat cells from forming. It also increases metabolism while enhancing your fat burning capabilities. It has also been shown to boost mood and is used by many cultures worldwide to suppress appetite.
- Organic Blueberry Extract: Blueberry extract has been proven effective at clearing sugar from the blood, which positively affects insulin sensitivity, making it more difficult for your body to hold onto fat. It also is known to act as a potent antioxidant and reduce blood pressure levels.
- Organic Red Raspberry Extract: Red raspberry is be effective at reducing inflammation and appetite. It has also been shown to reduce fat in the liver, remove fatty acids from fat cells and generate power factories within the body, which means your body will burn more calories with this than it would alone.
- Organic Nutmeg: This little element of tea gives it a bit of kick and suggests the nostalgia of the holidays. It also happens to be a good source of Myristicin. This is a fancy way of saying it kills fat cells.
- Quercetin From Organic Japanese Pagoda Flower Buds: Quercetin, which means Oak Forest, is a plant pigment that is considered a flavonoid. It has many health benefits and is the nutrient that enhances the vivid colors of many vegetables and fruits. It is the most potent source within the Organic Japanese Pagoda Flower Buds. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Resveratrol From Organic Japanese Knotweed Root: This ingredient first discovered by ancient civilizations is a protective substance and a potent antioxidant. It prevents diseases like diabetes, heart disease and more.
- Bromelain From Organic Pineapple Extract: This pineapple extract has a rich history of reducing fat and preventing new fat cells from forming. This works in conjunction with quercetin and resveratrol to simulate apoptosis (fat cell death).
What Makes This Fasting Tea Different?
It has been designed with three factors in mind, which make it unique. They are as follows:
- High quality, scientifically proven ingredients.
- Amazing taste.
- Less expensive when compared to fancy teas and coffee.
Cost of Eat Stop Eat Fasting Tea
A 30-day supply of this amazing product comes to just $1.93 a serving or less depending on the quantity you purchase.
Keep in mind, the more product you order, the less it costs per serving.
The following are the new customer promotional prices:
- 1 bottle – check current price here
- 3 bottles – check discounted price here
- 6 bottles – check mega discounted price here
Is There a Money Back Guarantee?
If you aren’t satisfied with the tea, you can take advantage of the 100% money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
You can try a container for a whole 60 days, then send the empty container back for a refund.
That’s how much faith the creators have in this product. They are willing to allow you to try it practically for free.
How to Use Eat Stop Eat Fasting Tea?
Mix one scoop of tea with a cold glass of water. It’s that easy!
The fasting tea makes the fasting process much more easy, effective, and productive. If you’ve struggled with fasting in the past or hunger or even cravings I recommend you give it a try.