So Now, Apparently, It’s The Fault Of Plain Old Water Why You Can’t Sleep, Or Have Headaches, Or Digestive Issues, Or Heart Problems – Or a Whole Host Of Other Health Issues. And Guess What…? All You Need Do To Reverse It Is Buy This Company’s Product…
OK, so we might be exaggerating a little about the advertising for Trace Pure Ocean Minerals, but not a lot… This is a product that’s claiming there’s a whole load of research behind why our water is ‘bad’ for us. And that’s bottled, as well as tap water, by the way…
Now, being as we’re fascinated in health and nutrition, as well getting great joy from exposing scam products, Trace Pure Ocean Minerals immediately piqued out interest. So if you’re considering a purchase, then we implore you to read out findings. Because we have to say, this information is definitely a need-to-know before you send them your hard earned cash…
What do you get for your money with Trace Pure Ocean Minerals?
So, Trace Pure Ocean Minerals, or ‘Trace’ for short, is a supplement you add to your drinking water to infuse it with the minerals and trace elements that so many of us are lacking in. The reasons for this are:
- Extensive modern farming methods: Our soils have been so intensely farmed over recent decades that they simply don’t contain what they used to. A nutrient rich soil will infuse the produce that grows there with trace minerals and elements that end up in the fruit, grain, and vegetables that we eat. But now, thanks to these intensive methods, these elements simply don’t exist. Therefore the food we eat doesn’t provide us with anywhere near the mineral content they used to many years ago.
- Empty water: And sadly, this means that our water also doesn’t contain the abundance of trace minerals it used to. Environmental problems and agricultural farming practices have made sure of that. And any that are left get filtered out when water is made ‘safe’ for us to drink. Because not only do these filtering processes get rid of any bad stuff, but they also leech out the remaining good stuff as well!
Trace Pure Ocean Minerals can make this all right again. In other words, it can re-introduce the necessary minerals and trace elements you need for good health back into your water.
These minerals are found in the ocean – because that’s where they all end up when they’re washed from the land. Which kinda makes sense, doesn’t it?
But for your body to truly absorb them, they need to be what’s known as ‘ionic minerals’. Yes, that’s a bit technical, but suffice to say that the minerals found in the ocean are in fully absorbable form.
When you add Trace to your drinking water, you’re adding over 70 essential ionic minerals, including the following:
- Magnesium (did you know around 80% of Americans suffer from a magnesium deficiency?)
And loads, loads more…
So what does it taste like?
OK, so when added to water, it does have a taste. And that taste is simply how water should taste… How it used to taste before our intensive farming and various procedures stripped all the good stuff out of our water. Ever thought you don’t like water? Well, why should you? It tastes of nothing – or perhaps a bit metallic? Well, once you try water how nature intended, then you’ll never want for ‘empty’ water again.
But – just in case… If you really hate it, you’re covered by the company’s no quibble, 60-day, 100% money back guarantee…
Who is Trace Pure Ocean Minerals for?
In a nutshell – everyone! We all need these vital trace minerals, and sadly, the majority of us fail to get them on a daily basis. It’s safe for everyone, from children through to adults, and really could prove to be a powerful weapon in the fight against many modern diseases.
The Pros and Cons of Trace Pure Ocean Minerals
- It’s simple to take – just add a few drops to your drinking water.
- Tastes fab!
- Far, far superior to both tap and bottled mineral water. Even bottled water that’s labeled as ‘mineral’ doesn’t contain nearly as many trace elements. And it’s expensive!
- Contains both major and trace minerals, in the correct amounts that our bodies need for optimal health.
- Well, it’s got to be the advertising, if we’re truly honest. Because yes, ensuring you get the essential minerals and elements you need is definitely necessary for good health. But they go a little too heavy on the ‘Trace will fix all’ advertising angle.
The Bottom Line
D’you know…? We were sure – so sure – that we were going to be able to lambast Trace Pure Ocean Minerals… Convinced that we’d be able to tell you not to waste your money, and that it was all just a big con. But we can’t. We just can’t.
Because actually, Trace is everything it professes to be (OK, forget the advertising – it’s obvious we don’t like that). But the thing is, we DO struggle to get the right nutrition from our over farmed lands. And our water suffers as well. Neither provides us with the minerals and trace elements they would’ve done 10,000 years ago. And, much as we hate to say it, there really is scientific proof that suggests that this is a major reason the human race is suffering from a literal epidemic of ‘modern’ diseases.
Using Trace Pure Ocean Minerals is a far more cost effective way than buying regular ‘mineral’ water – which, compared to Trace, isn’t particularly ‘mineraly’ anyway. We love the taste, and we love the product. For us, it’s a winner – pure and simple.