Get Ripped, Cut And Fantastic Abs With A Program That Burns Your Belly Fat For Up To 48 Hours After A Workout…! Sounds Good, But Is It Really Legit?
Okay, so any body builder knows that there’s not really any way to get those abs to die for without a whole load of work. However, there’s certainly a shed load of wrong ways to go about it. So when Mike Chang – owner of a pretty awesome six pack himself – says that he can show you the RIGHT way to get ripped and beautiful in Six Pack Shortcuts, we must admit that we decided to take a good look.
UPDATE: We No Longer Recommend Mike Chang’s Sixpack Shortcuts.
If you want to get in great shape and get a program that’s only $19 today, then check out Thomas DeLauer’s Adaptive Boost Boost Now. Click here.
Of course this program doesn’t require electronic stimulators but it is created by the same company that brought you the popular Abs After 40 program which relies on compound movements and a couple core exercises.
After all, if you honestly want to get those abs to die for, there’s not a lot of point in following a program that’s flawed in any way. Cue an in-depth review of Mr. Chang’s latest offering – read on to discover exactly what we found out…
What do you get for your money with Six Pack Shortcuts?
So, Six Pack Shortcuts is basically a three part video based program that concentrates on what Mike Chang calls the Afterburn effect.
The program includes the following:
- Phase One: This is all about getting your metabolism revved up to full power. You discover the high intensity interval training techniques that will do this, whilst building your muscle mass in the process. And increasing your metabolism means that you burn off the fat far faster than in other, more traditional, training programs.
- Phase Two: Muscle building time, as well as seeing your waist line begin to decrease in size.
- Phase Three: Whereas phase one consisted solely of mass orientated exercises and phase two of a combination, in this phase you return to weights – heavier weights. And the reason for this is to shock your body into continued muscle building and fat burning instead of plateauing out, as happens with so many other programs.
- Phase Four: It’s fat shredding time, and here is where you lose those last few pounds of stubborn fat. The exercises are extremely varied, ensuring that your six pack remains in place and as beautiful as you need it to be.
Each of these phases requires you to work out five days a week for around 45 minutes. And that’s something that can easily be fitted in around a regular working day…
Who is Six Pack Shortcuts for?
Well, do you want to get those abs to die for? Are you of a reasonable level of fitness already? Then Six Pack Shortcuts might as well have been written specifically for you. And it matters not if you’re a committed body builder or an amateur keep fitter, because the results will be the same.
Oh, and ladies – there’s no reason why you too can’t follow Mr. Chang’s program. Because the exercises will work just as well for you as it does for the guys.
Who is Mike Chang?
Mike has devoted his career to finding the most cutting edge, scientifically proven and effective ways of getting the body you want. And in the world of fitness he’s carved out a bit of a reputation as an ‘abs’ specialist – and we certainly can’t deny his results, just look at the guy! An ISSA personal trainer, he’s created some incredible workout plans and systems that have happy and successful followers on a world wide basis.
The Pros and Cons of Six Pack Shortcuts
- There’s no mistaking how to carry out each and every exercise in the program. Because you can actually see how to perform them, thanks to the video for each one, you can ensure your technique is perfect, and therefore get maximum results from each and every rep you carry out.
- Six Pack Shortcuts utilizes high level intensity training. This is scientifically proven to burn more calories for longer, meaning that you honestly can get the results you crave from working out only 45 minutes per day, five days per week.
- The program also includes information on the correct nutrition – something so many seemingly similar products leave out. This means that you’re getting a fully rounded method of training. After all, it’s no good having the best training regime in the world if you don’t give your body the correct fuel to work it…
- The program factors in two rest days per week, as well as ensuring the crucial warm ups and warm downs. This is essential to keep your body strong and injury free.
- Well, no-one is going to pretend that getting the results you want is going to be easy. Because this is one seriously intense workout regime. But if you bring along the enthusiasm and the energy, Six Pack Shortcuts gives you exactly what you need to get the results…
The Bottom Line
Add to this the fact that you get a 60 day, no quibble, 100% money back guarantee, and you can see for yourself that giving it a try is a bit of a no-brainer. All in all, we give Six Pack Shortcuts a resounding 10 out of 10 – but don’t take our word for it. Try it yourself and see – we don’t think you’ll be disappointed…Okay, okay, it’s time for the crunch as to whether we think Six Pack Shortcuts really is all it’s selling itself as. And, we have to admit, it really is. Not only do you get exactly the information you need to get ripped, but it’s easy to watch and follow, as well as providing you with a printable workout log, access to the Six Pack Shortcuts members site and personal fitness advice.