Oh No…! Looks Like It’s Another ‘Fad’ Diet Promising Amazing Six Pack Results With Little Or No Effort… Come On Guys, Give Us Some Credit. We All KNOW That The Only Way To Get The Perfect Abs Is Through Damn Hard Work And Willpower…
OK, guys. We’re pretty sure you’ve all experienced that frustration that no matter how hard you try, the body beautiful still manages to elude you. You follow the ‘rules’, eat low carb, high protein meals every few hours, workout to an inch of your life…
So when we came across Science Based Six Pack, a program that’s based on a process known as Intermittent Fasting, and promises truly outstanding results, we have to admit to being somewhat cynical.
But never let it be said that we’re not open minded when it comes to new ideas. After all, science is moving forward at a rate faster than we could every have imagined, so it pays not to ignore new stuff. So there was nothing else for us to do but get into bed with Science Based Six Pack, and discover if it really is a saint or a sinner…
What do you get for your money with Science Based Six Pack?
- 5 Master Fasting Course Video Tutorials: Here you get down and dirty with the science and techniques of intermittent fasting. This is designed to get the body into its highest fat burning state, as well as optimizing weight loss. And, very importantly, weight loss WITHOUT sacrificing muscle mass.
- The Complete Master Fasting Course E-Book:Containing the ‘ShredFast’ workout course calendar and training guide, more than 10 different and delicious fast-break recipes, mini-meal combinations, and healthy desserts.
- Two Intermittent Fasting Diet Plans: These are the ‘Base Track’ – the perfect starting point for those brand new to intermittent fasting, and the ‘Fast Track’, which provides accelerated results thanks to a really precise macronutrient-ratio based eating plan.
- The ShredFast Workout Course: Including 9 at-home total body workout videos that’ll maximize your results whilst following the intermittent fasting plan.
- A 30-day supply of 3 essential supplements: These little babies literally biohack your fat loss while intermittent fasting. They are, Men’s Elite Krill Oil, Alpha Armor, and Alpha Meal.
So, as you can see, Science Based Six Pack contains absolutely everything you need to make the most of an intermittent fasting program, with workouts and showing you exactly what to eat as well…
Who the heck is Thomas DeLauer?
Thomas, the creator of Science Based Six Pack intermittent fasting program, is the most subscribed to health and nutrition expert on YouTube. Focusing on weight management and total muscle optimization, DeLauer offers proven weight loss and workout systems solely targeted for men.
Who is Science Based Six Pack for?
Well, while the program might be named ‘Science Based Six Pack’, it won’t only work on those abs… In fact, if you’re looking to drop some excess weight, build lean muscle, AND start to see that dreamed of six pack appear, then this could well be the light bulb moment you’ve been looking for.
In addition, intermittent fasting has some amazing side effects. It stabilizes the body’s insulin levels, allows your digestive system to gave a much needed rest, causes the body to burn fat for fuel rather than food, make it easier to cope with eating when you’re supposed to (say bye bye to having to carry food around with you so you can eat every 2-3 hours)… And this is only a few of the great plus points of the program.
The Pros and Cons of Science Based Six Pack
- Intermittent fasting has been used for centuries. It has been proven to have a wide variety of health benefits, including cellular repair, weight management, immunity, brain function, and increasing one’s lifespan.
- This is not a diet! It’s a lifestyle change… In other words, this is about changing how you eat – forever – to make your body become a powerhouse fat burning machine!
- It’s been proven that following the Science Based Six Pack intermittent fasting program can cause weight loss of 3-8% over 3-42 weeks. In addition, the individuals studied also lost 4-7% of their belly fat – and that, in itself, is awesome!
- Intermittent fasting does NOT mean that you eat less food. It simply means that you eat within a smaller time frame.
- OK, so the biggest issue you might have is putting your prejudices to one side. Because hey – you will NOT lose muscle from eating in this manner, you will NOT be hungry, you will NOT feel tired. It’s all a matter of changing your mindset…
The Bottom Line
D’you know, we’re amazed! Because we honestly thought that Science Based Six Pack was simply going to be a re-hash of programs that we’ve seen many times before. But we have to hold our hands up when we’re wrong – and this time, boy were we wrong…
If you’re looking for a nutrition and workout plan that has massive health benefits, such as stabilizing your weight, increasing energy, dropping dangerous abdominal fat, AND giving you the best chance possible of achieving that to-die-for six pack, then the Science Based Six Pack intermittent fasting program is definitely worth a try. We’re converts, that’s for sure.
In a nutshell, it’s awesome…!