So, Apparently Your Brain Fog Is All Down To The Food You Eat! And, If We’re To Believe Dr. Hyman, So Is Your Anxiety, Depression, Mood Swings, Stress, And Poor Energy Levels (Amongst Other Things…!). Hmmm – We Don’t Know About You, But We’ve Not Got A Great Feeling About This One…
OK, people. Listen up! It’s difficult to live and thrive in the 21st century. Damn difficult, if you’ll excuse the cuss word. So when we come across a product such as Dr. Mark Hyman’s Broken Brain docuseries, that promises to be able to make it all much easier with just a few simple steps, we have to say, we’re pretty cynical…
So, of course, this left us with no choice but to do some digging. And dig we did – deep, deep into exactly what Broken Brain is all about. If you’re considering this as a possible purchase, we highly recommend you take a couple of minutes out of your day to read our discoveries.
Because we think you’re going to be extremely interested. Don’t spend a dime until you’ve digested what we found out…
What do you get for your money with the Broken Brain Docuseries?
So what you get in the Broken Brain package is access to Dr. Mark Hyman cutting edge research on the core issues that exacerbate brain disorders, and the best steps to take for better brain health.
It breaks down like this:
- The full 8 episodes of the Broken Brain documentary: This series brings together the expertise of more than 50 health and brain experts who talk about exactly what is needed to heal a broken brain.
- Individual speaker interviews: from many of these brain professionals.
- Transcripts of the interviews: All 57 of them
- MP3 editions of all the episodes: So you can listen on the go.
- The 6-week Broken Brain workbook.
Some of the highlights of the Broken Brain series include the following:
- The Gut-Brain Connection: There’s a proven, powerful connection between the food we eat and how well the brain performs. The brain and the gut are constantly communicating. So it makes perfect sense that if we don’t feed our gut in the correct manner, then the brain simply can’t function at optimum level.
- Brain health is connected to blood sugar: Experts refer to Alzheimer’s as ‘type 3 diabetes’. Those who suffer from diabetes have an increased risk of Alzheimer’s. Discover more about this link, and what you can do to lower your risk of falling fowl of one of he diseases that is, unfortunately, on the increase.
- The link of the thyroid to the brain: Learn about anxiety, panic attacks, and similar disorders that we now know are linked to the food we eat. Depression, fatigue, brain fog, apathy, and irritability are all part of the same problem. Discover the easy steps to take to assist in massively improving issues such as these.
- Why fat isn’t all bad: Because there are many reasons that your brain and your body NEED certain fats to function well.
- Why community matters: At a family level, as well as a neighborhood level. It’s vitally important to feel connected to others. You need to stay social in as many ways as possible to help the brain.
And lots, lots more. Far too much to cover in this short Broken Brain review.
Who on earth is Dr. Mark Hyman?
Hyman is a medical doctor who’s carried out a massive amount of in-depth research into brain health, and why in the technologically advanced 21st century there seems to be a glut of brain-related disorders.
As well as being an MD, he’s the Director of Cleveland Clinic’s Center for Functional Medicine, the Founder of the UltraWellness Center, and has had his books at number 1 on the New York Times Bestselling Author an astounding 10 times!
Who is Broken Brain for?
Well, the reason most folks will be looking at a product such as Broken Brain is because they themselves are suffering from episodes such as brain fog, anxiety, depression, irritability, and the like. Or they know someone who is. And whilst this is, of course, a great series to watch in such a situation, we think the advertising wheel is missing out on a whole other target audience.
And that’s those who AREN’T currently suffering.
Because, hey! In our crazy fast world where you’re expected to be everything to everyone, we’re all at real danger of burning out our brains. So the more you do BEFORE you have a problem, the less likely you are to fall victim.
The Pros and Cons of Broken Brain
- Broken Brain shows every single one of us an all-natural, simple to follow plan that will help your life to be easier, less stressful, and more joyful, thanks to ensuring that your body AND brain are in the best shape possible.
- The information you learn in Broken Brain really is cutting edge. It contains the most up to date strategies and proven ways to truly promote brain health.
- Not only does this docuseries inform you what you need to do to improve your brain health, but it explains in simple steps WHY they’re happening in the first place. The key to making positive changes in your life are all down to understanding the reasons why you need to make them. And Broken Brain does a wonderful job in telling us this in easy to understand chunks of information.
- D’you know? The biggest ‘con’ of Broken Brain is that you think it doesn’t apply to you. But listen up, and listen well… Because we’re all guilty of thinking ‘it’ll never happen to me’ – until it does! Every single anxious, irritable, stressed out, forgetful, over-tired person out there, never used to be. And they certainly didn’t expect to be. And this really should be a warning to us all that none of us is immune to the terrifying problem that we’re referring to as a ‘broken brain’.
The Bottom Line
We have to say, we were truly, truly cynical when we first came across the Broken Brain series. But hey – when we’re wrong, we’re not afraid to admit it. And with this, we certainly did miss the mark – by miles.
Because Broken Brain could be just what we all need to first understand why we end up at a point of – if not a break down, at the edge of it. So if you or anyone you know suffers from those debilitating symptoms such as brain fog, panic attacks, depression, forgetfulness, tiredness even after a good night’s sleep, irritability and more, then you NEED the information that you’ll find in Broken Brain.
And with a 90-day, no quibble, 100% money back guarantee, there’s no reason whatsoever why you shouldn’t get it. Broken Brain – definitely more brain, less broken, as far as we’re concerned…