Soup Is Soup – Right…? Well, The Folks At Kettle And Fire Soups Beg To Differ… So, Can These Bone Broth, Paleo Friendly Soups Offer Anything Different To Others On The Market…?
Following a paleo diet is difficult, although perhaps not quite as difficult as it was a few years ago. Companies are (finally!) becoming aware of how many of us are concerned about the food we eat and toxins hidden within them. So paleo or not, the fact that you’re reading this review means you care about your health and the health of your loved ones.
Kettle & Fire Soups have a small but growing range of what they’re marketing as ‘super healthy’ soups. But of course, we all know that we can’t simply believe the advertising. And being as we too do our utmost to provide our bodies with the correct nutrition, we’ve conducted an in-depth discovery as to whether or not Kettle And Fire Soups really are as good as they say. Because, suffice to say, we’ve been conned before… or if you already made up your mind you can get this special deal here.
What do you get for your money with Kettle & Fire Soups?
So, Kettle & Fire pride themselves in making soups that not only taste great, but have a number of incredible health benefits as well. They contain bone broth – a food stuff that’s had numerous studies and research done over the years that proves how incredibly beneficial it is for our health.
Kettle And Fire Soups are also suitable for those following a paleo diet, and are made with fresh, organic ingredients. And it goes without saying that there are absolutely no artificial ingredients, hormones or antibiotics in there…
There are some delicious choices of Kettle And Fire Bone Broth Soups:
- Healthy Tomato Soup: We have to say, when we took our first sip, we died and went to tomato soup heaven…! This organic soup certainly has the edge over anything we’ve ever tasted before. Who’d ever have dreamed that eating the humble tomato could be this exciting…?
- Healthy Miso Soup: This one really did hit our taste buds, because – let’s face it, it’s very easy to make revolting miso soup. But nothing could be further from the truth with this one: it’s delicious!
- Healthy Butternut Squash Soup: Well, Kettle & Fire certainly had a challenge when it came to this one, because butternut squash is one of our favorite things ever (and we make a pretty mean one ourselves, we have to say). So it was safe to say that we were prepared to be a little disappointed… But we needn’t have worried, because true to their other offerings, this one was also super tasty and yummy. So lovely that we’ve already put in our order for some more
Health reasons to choose Kettle & Fire Soups?
The bone broth is produced from 100% grass fed cattle. This is the only way to get healthy bone broth. The bones are slow simmered for more than 20 hours to release all of the wonderful minerals, amino acids, and other compounds that have great health benefits for the whole body.
All the vegetables and herbs within the soups are organic. There are absolutely no hormones, antibiotics, or artificial ingredients contained in Kettle And Fire Soups. They are rich in collagen and amino acids, and – as already mentioned – are paleo friendly.
>> Want A Great Deal On The Kettle & Fire Soups? Click Here And Get It Now <<
Who is Kettle & Fire Soups for?
Kettle And Fire Soups are the ideal choice for anyone following a paleo diet. But in addition to that, pretty much all of us can benefit from the glut of super-healthy ingredients that come from bone broth.
If you suffer from painful joints, or want to fight the signs of aging, then boom! Kettle & Fire Soups can play a vital part. And for anyone with digestive issues (leaky gut, IBS, bouts of diarrhea or constipation – you get the drift), then bone broth is super effective against such problems.
But bone broth really does target the whole body in a positive way. It’s not called a ‘super food’ for nothing. So if you care about your health, then Kettle And Fire Soups are for you…
Bone broth for health
- Bone broth is rich in minerals that the body needs for optimal health.
- These minerals contain healing compounds such as glycine, proline, collagen, and glutamine. These support the immune system and help with the body’s healing process.
- Collagen supports healthy skin and can reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Bone broth contains minerals that the body can easily absorb – such as sulphur, silicon, phosphorous, magnesium, and calcium.
- It can help reduce inflammation, arthritis, and joint pain thanks to containing glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate.
- Contains gelatin, which helps the joints and provides the building blocks necessary to form and maintain strong bone. This is great for older, arthritic joints and also for athletes who want to decrease factors that negatively impact their performance.
- Great for gut health, providing a healthy environment for probiotics and also for fighting food sensitivities.
- A powerful detoxification agent, which is especially important in today’s toxic world.
- Assists the metabolism and helps slowing cartilage, tissue, and muscle loss associated with aging.
- Well, it goes without saying that Kettle And Fire Soups aren’t going to be suitable for vegetarians. But hey – you already knew that.
- And for anyone who’s hooked on the artificial ingredients that make up most so called ‘healthy’ soups and food products, then Kettle & Fire Soups will taste a bit different at first (but good different, not bad….).It’s all a case of weaning yourself off the addictive tastes of additives such as MSG and other ingredients that are so terrible for your health.
The Bottom Line with Kettle and Fire Soups
Well, Kettle & Fire – you’ve certainly got us hooked. Not only are your soups super delicious, but they’re good for us as well! How often can we say that about our favorite foods?
This is top quality bone broth, with all the health benefits it brings, without the effort of making the stuff at home. Great for busy people who want to protect their health – or are following a paleo diet. Quick and easy to heat, and a lovely variety to choose from.
In addition, if you sign up to a regular subscription of Kettle And Fire Soups, you get a discount…! And that’s not a bad deal whatever way you look at it.
Kettle And Fire Soups have just got some new fans – and we’re pretty sure that there’s a whole lot more folks out there who’re going to join us. Delicious, pure and simple… ‘Nuff said…