Honestly? Bone Broth For Massive Health Benefits? It Might Be Being Touted As The Best Thing For Us Since The Invention Of Antibiotics, But Hey – Come On Guys. We’re Not Dogs, You Know…
OK, so bone broth is being touted around by some of the loudest voices around to be something that can truly improve our health. So when we came across the Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein by Dr Axe, a product that loads of celebrities are including in their daily diet, it did make us stop to think for a moment.
But is it really all it’s cracked up to be? Can the Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein honestly live up to the claims of so many? Well, we had to satisfy our curiosity, so there was nothing else for us to do but to get down to the bare bones (d’you see what we did there?) of what it really does to the human system.
Cue a in depth journey into the benefits (or not) of bone broth on a regular basis. Check out what we discovered below…
What do you get for your money with Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein?
OK, so the Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein is slightly different from many of the other bone broth products on the market. Because this is not presented in a ‘broth’ form. Instead, it’s been handily created in powder form, and you simply mix it with water, and hey presto – you have your own perfectly made bone broth, without any of the hassle and mess of making your own (and it’s way cheaper, too).
Some of the health advantages of including the Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein in your daily diet are the following:
- Promotes healthy gut integrity: meaning you digest all your nutrition in a more efficient manner. In addition, it supports the good bacteria in your gut, helping lessen any nasty bloating, gas, and other ‘gut’ issues many of us suffer from.
- Reduces permeability and inflammation: so can be effective for anyone who suffers from swollen, aching joints, and will help recovery after training at a far faster rate.
- Reduces visible signs of wrinkling and aging: thanks to the high concentration of collagen.
- Supports normal immune system function: so making you able to fight off illness and disease more efficiently.
- Promotes healthy sleep: and who doesn’t want that?
- Boosts energy throughout the day: another 21st century ailment that so many of us suffer from.
- Supports both cellular and liver detoxification: assisting the body in working to its maximum effect.
And there’s lots of other great health effects – far too many to mention here.
So what’s in bone broth that I don’t get from my regular diet?
Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein is rich in protein, collagen, gelatin, glucosamine, chondroitin, and key minerals that we all need for optimum health. Our typical 21st century lifestyle simply doesn’t supply us with these at the levels our body needs. Even if we try to eat ‘healthily’, modern farming methods means that products such as fruit and veg simply don’t contain the levels of minerals and substances they did in days gone by.
This is why so many of us turn to supplements to aid our health.
>> Click Here To See Our Top Rated Bone Broth <<
Who is Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein for?
Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein by Dr Axe is suitable for anyone – and that includes those who follow a paleo diet in particular. This is probably why there’s been such a increase in the amount of people who are looking for a supplement such as this. In fact, anyone who has a ‘high performance’ lifestyle (and, let’s be honest, in today’s crazy world, that’s most of us) can benefit.
The Pros and Cons of Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein
- Using Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein takes away the mess and hassle of having to make your own bone broth at home.
- It’s a highly convenient and easy way to ensure that our bodies get the high amount of nutrients they need to work at their best level possible.
- The health benefits are tremendous: From ones that are purely aesthetical – such as improving the quality of our skin, to life-changing ones, such as a healthy metabolism, joint health, and boosted energy levels.
- It’s tasty! You can easily mix it in protein shakes, smoothies, juices, soups…
- It doesn’t easily blend with a shaker. When I drink it, you have to shake it multiple times. I actually like chewing the flavorful chunks.
- Well, unfortunately you vegetarians out there aren’t going to be able to use it. Sorry…! But that’s a problem you’re well used to dealing with, isn’t it!?
The Bottom Line
Well, out of all of the bone broth products we’ve come across (and there’s a lot!), we have to say that the Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein stands head and shoulders above the rest. Not only does it offer great value for money, but it’s totally free from gluten, soy, dairy, and grain, so perfect for those who have various food intolerances.
Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein is really handy, being presented in powdered form. It makes buying into the bone broth phenomena so much easier, quicker, and more pleasant. If you want to add it into your diet, then you’d be well advised to try this one. In a nutshell – we love it!