A Brain Entrainment System That Only Takes 12 Minutes Of Your Time To Induce A Deep Meditative State…? Surely Such A Thing Isn’t Even Possible…?
Brain entrainment is certainly a buzzword at the moment. But is it really possible to listen to a simple audio and get the same effects as an hour or more’s meditation…? Apparently the makers of Zen12 would like us to believe this to be so…
Now, we’re all for anything that can improve our quality of life – especially in the crazy 24/7 world we live in today. But can this 12-month course really bring about the massive advantages of ‘real’ meditation, in just a few minutes per day…? We have to say, we’re going to take some convincing…
This, of course, meant that we had to find out more. And if you’re considering a purchase, then you’re highly advised to take the few minutes it takes to read what we discovered. Because it really might make a difference as to whether or not you want to spend your money on such a product…or if you have your mind already made up, just click here now.
What do you get for your money with Zen12?
So, in a nutshell, Zen12 is a 12-month brain entrainment course that uses the well-studied concept of hidden audio sounds bringing about a state of meditation. It consists of various different MP3 audios, all of which last 12 minutes in length
The course consists of the following:
- 48 x MP3 recordings: These cover a whole 12 months and take you from beginner level right though to advanced. The audios can be played from your computer, tablet, or cell phone, and don’t require headphones. There are four versions at all levels: White Noise, Relaxation Music, Sounds of Nature, and Guided Meditation.
- The Zen12 User Guide: Provides in-depth information on how to get the best out of the course. Also explains in more detail about the concept and science behind brain entrainment.
- The Quick Start Guide: Contains the basics that you need to known in order to get started straight away. Takes about 10 minutes to read through.
- Audio Guides: There is one of these for each of the 12 levels that guides you though the emotional achievements each level brings.
- The 18 Rules of Happiness: A book and audio version that provides exactly what the title suggests.
- The Secret Art of Self Development: A second book and audio version jam-packed full of information on how to further develop on an emotional and spiritual level.
- 1 Hour Training Call: This is hosted by brain entrainment expert, Karl Moore.
- Lifetime customer support
What is brainwave entrainment?
The science of brainwave entrainment has over 100 years of research and proof that it works. In short, when the brain is in certain states, your brainwaves move to a certain shape, or frequency. By playing various sounds it’s possible to directly influence your brainwaves into any emotional state you wish – such as deep relaxation or meditation. The difference between brainwave entrainment and pure meditation is that you don’t consciously need to undertake any effort to move the brainwaves into the required frequency. The imperceptible beats and sounds that are embedded in the soundtrack do this for you.
Who is Zen12 for?
Zen12 is suitable for all adults (with a couple of exceptions – see below). It’s an ideal method for the time short person to achieve all the health benefits of meditation, without spending years in study and hours per day to do so. In today’s busy world we often don’t have the time to switch off. Using a brain entrainment system such as Zen12 can give your brain a ‘rest’ from the stresses of the day, all in a short 12-minute session.
The Pros and Cons of Zen12
- Works fast and effectively from the moment you start. There’s no need to find an hour or more per day or to learn advanced meditation techniques.
- Each session only takes 12 minutes to complete.
- Brings with it many health benefits. These include relaxation, lowering of stress, reducing anxiety, emotional and physical healing, and increased productivity.
- Can be listened via any speaker (computer, cell phone, tablet) or through headphones if you wish.
- Unfortunately, Zen12 and brain entrainment in general is not suitable for anyone who suffers from epilepsy, a brain injury, or any kind of mental health problem.
The Bottom Line
We have to say, Zen12 has certainly won us over. And when compared with other similar products on the market, it certainly provides way more bang for your buck! The great thing is that this is a full 12-month course, and takes you from complete beginner level right through to advanced meditation. We also love the fact that you only need put aside 12 minutes of your day to complete it, and that could even be as a wake up method, or when you’re drifting off to sleep at night.
There’s no need for any fancy equipment – not even headphones – as you can listen straight from any device. And it’s so very simple to use – all you need do is turn it on, close your eyes, listen, and relax. The clever pulses and beats that are embedded and hidden within the sound track get to work on your brainwaves without you even being aware of it.
Zen12 also comes with an ironclad money back guarantee, so you can try it out and if you’re not completely satisfied, you get every red cent of your money back. Let’s just say, we’ve looked at a lot of brain entrainment systems, and Zen12 really does stand head and shoulders above the rest, there’s no doubt about it. And with most of us living manic lifestyles, anything we can do to help chill at the end of the day has got to be a good thing.
To sum up, if you’re looking for such a product, Zen12 really does tick all the boxes. We love it, and those precious 12 minutes really could make all the difference to your life. Awesome, that’s all we’ve got to say… Awesome!