Whether you are religious or not, you know that there are some secrets that have yet to be discovered from ancient times. The Salvation Diet has discovered a secret taken directly from the Bible, and it helps you lose weight.
This was the first version of the Shepherd’s Diet.
But, the Salvation Diet sales page actually tells you that you will not want to learn about their diet if you are not a true believer. Why? What is it that they don’t want nonbelievers to know? Or, is it just that they don’t think nonbelievers will understand the diet they are encouraging?
Either way, the promise of rapid, permanent weight loss, combined with the insistence that only believers will want to take on this diet got our curiosity, so we did a Salvation Diet review to find out. Curious? Keep reading!
What Do You Get For Your Money with Salvation Diet?
This diet plan is focused on what Jesus would do – literally. The Salvation Diet was laid out by Jesus himself in the Bible, and it promises to help you lose up to 50 pounds (we are assuming you could lose much more if you want to). It does this so that if you are a Christian you can keep fighting for the values that you believe in with a long and healthy life.
This diet is focused on giving you the body that you were supposed to have until the enemies of Christ broke it down with toxins, myths, lies, and tricks. It helps you escape the sin of gluttony, which is a sin many of us are guilty of. One reviewer said that the Salvation Diet saves your life.
Inside The Salvation Diet, you will be guided to weight loss and a healthy body through what God and Jesus have said in the Bible. This took the creator of the diet a year of intense Bible study to learn, and it is all boiled down into a system that is easy to follow.
You will learn how to get rid of sugar cravings, eat a healthy breakfast (possibly for the first time), learn how to stop overeating, and learn which foods really benefit your health and happiness. And, you won’t have to count calories to make all of this work for you. Instead, you follow the meal plan, called 7 Days Of Creation, so that you can easily know which foods to eat and how to eat them for success.
You will also get a 40-day Biblical Guide that will help you strengthen every area of your life by putting yourself in Jesus’s hands.
And, as far as working out goes, you will learn a method that requires little time but has massive effects on your weight. In fact, you will learn the exercise that Jesus preferred and why it can impact your health in a big way. You will even learn some ‘soul exercises’ (not actual physical exercises) to help you strengthen your faith and increase your results.
There is much more to the Salvation Diet. But, all the information is based on the Bible and will lead you to the ultimate success that you want with weight loss, better health, stronger faith, and more happiness in life.
You also get 4 bonuses with the diet. These bonuses are yours even if you don’t decide to stick with the Salvation diet. They include:
1. Sabbath Sleep Hacks: Rest is important, as we all know, and the fact that Jesus spent a lot of time resting demonstrates how important it is. This bonus will help you get back on track with your sleep habits so that you can have more energy and live a better life.
2. The Secret of Living Water: Biblically, it was made clear that water is important to our health, but most of us don’t get nearly enough of it daily. This bonus will help you discover if you are getting enough and what you can do about it.
3. The Food Forgiveness Journal: Do you hold on to guilt while eating or dieting? This journal will help you keep track of what you eat and avoiding the feeling of guilt so that you can move towards success much quicker.
4. Let Jesus Take The Grocery Cart: Learn what you need to eat and what you need to buy. This will help you get organized and in control of what you put into your body.
Who Is Salvation Diet For?
The Salvation Diet is geared towards Christians. Not only will the messages and insights be more powerful to Christians, but a sense of unity will also take place which will encourage motivation and success. Whether you are very close to God right now, or if you have lost your way and want to find your way back, this diet goes beyond losing a few pounds and gaining back your health – it is about reconnecting to your faith and getting back on track in your Christian life.
Who Created The Salvation Diet?
It’s no surprise that Chris Walker is a follower of Christ. He lives in Orlando, Florida and believes that Jesus has given him the information needed to lose weight through the Holy Bible. By getting unstuck from his way of life and listening to what God had to tell him, he lose weight and helped his friends and fellow Christians do the same. He’s realized that his life purpose has become to guide 1 million Christians out of the obesity trap and into better health.
The Pros and Cons of Salvation Diet
- You don’t have to spend hours at the gym to make the Salvation Diet work for you
- You don’t have to starve yourself to make this diet work for you either
- You will not have cravings on this diet
- Your mind, body, and soul will all benefit from this diet
- You will feel more connected to God, your family, and all fellow Christians
- All information is instantly downloadable
- Comes with a 365-day ‘full faith’ no questions asked money back guarantee
- If you are not a follower of Jesus Christ, then this program will probably have you rolling your eyes as he promises that you will be a shining light to the unsaved and nonbelievers; in other words, his message may annoy some people so much that they don’t even bother trying the diet.
- There is no physical product with the Salvation Diet. All information is digital and will need to be read on a computer or printed off.
The Bottom Line
Chris Walker found that Christians are more likely to be obese than non-believers. That is one of the reasons why he believes the Salvation Diet is so important for Christians. He believes that non-Christians are celebrating the fact that god fearing people are living with obesity and sickness to the point that they could become extinct.
If you are Christian and want to learn how to walk the path that the Bible has laid out for you in terms of eating and health, then this diet is for you. You will lose weight, your faith will grow, and you will feel connected to a growing movement of healthier Christians.