An All-Natural, Totally Mother Nature Inspired Supplement That Could Mean You Can Throw Away Your Prescription Pain Relief Meds… Forever…! Yeah – We’ve All Heard Those Fairy Tales Before…
If there’s one thing worse than being in chronic pain, then it has to be other people’s unnerring ability to tell you that there must be another way to rid yourself of the agony – a way that doesn’t involve taking harmful drugs… And d’you know what we have to say to that…? Well, it’s simply that unless you suffer from real chronic pain, then you really don’t have an inkling of what you’re talking about.
So when we came across PureFlex Pro, a dietary supplement made solely from all-natural ingredients that promises just that, then you’ll excuse us if we admit that our hackles rose somewhat…OR if you have your mind made up, click here to get it now.
But never let it be said that we talk bad about a product until we’ve actually proved how awful it is. So of course, we set our mind on uncovering the real truth about PureFlex Pro. Because, let’s face it, when you’re in chronic pain, the last thing you need is some clever advertiser raising your hopes, only to have them dashed when you realize its yet another product simply doesn’t work…
What do you get for your money with PureFlex Pro?
So, PureFlex Pro is, as we’ve already mentioned, an all-natural supplement that claims to provide incredible pain relief. And for chronic pain, such as that from arthritis and similar conditions, in particular.
So let’s take a look at what PureFlex pro actually contains, and whether or not there’s any real scientific proof that backs up its pain relieving claims…
- Boswellia Serrata: The gum from this Indian tree has been used in Eastern medicine for centuries – or perhaps longer – and has been absolutely proven to be a powerful pain reiever. If you’re interested in the ‘science’ bit, the gum of this tree contains Boswellic Acid. And this plays a major role in inhibiting an enzyme within the body that’s responsible for inflammation and pain. In other words, it stops pain on a cellular level. In addition, it also prevents further breakdown of cartilage, collapaingen, and connective tissue. All in all, it’s a massive warrier in the battle against pain, inflammation, and arthritis.
- Ginger: Another super powerful enemy of pain, this further continues the work of blocking pain enzymes and reducing inflammation. In fact, a mere 30mg of ginger is as powerful as taking 400mg of ibuprofen – with none of the nasty side effects.
- Curcumin: This comes from the Turmeric plant and also has high anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties. They contain what are called, ‘curcuminoids’, that inhibit one of the major pain enzymes, COX 2, and also lower many inflammatory markers. There are multiple studies that show curuminoids to be highly effective in reducing pain in those with chronic conditions, including osteoarthritis.
- Black Pepper: Yep, the humble pepper contains a product called, piperine. And this not only treats fevers, chills, and muscle pain, but also assists healthy blood circulation, and has shown that it can combat inflammation and pain in those suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
- Vitamin D3: Because it’s been scientifically proven that many sufferers of rheumatic pain and chronic pain also have vitamin D3 deficiency.
- Flax Seed Oil: The body converts this into Omega-3s that are super powerful against pain and inflammation. And because this is plant derived there’s no worry of mercury toxicity or the ‘fish burps’ that you get from fish derived omegas.
All of the ingredients are contained within PureFlex Pro in the clinically relevant dosages to be laser-targeted at reducing pain and inflammation.
Who is PureFlex Pro for?
Well, PureFlex Pro is obviously targeted for those who suffer from conditions such as arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and any such related conditions. But actually, this is a great natural pain reliver for anyone who suffers from any kind of chronic joint pain.
Be it back pain, neck pain, knees, wrists, fingers, ankles, elbows, toes, shoulders, hips… You name it, if you suffer from joint pain, then this really could prove to be the answer. Plus it’s also powerful option for anyone who suffers from frequent headaches or migraines.
Who the heck is Dr. Jack Isler?
Isler is a medical doctor who – well, this guy knows about pain. Because this ex-cowboy rodeo rider wasn’t always a medic. He worked on a construction site, until the dark day that he was crushed between two trucks. Fast forward many, many months, a massive life change, and the failure of regular medication to control his pain, and Isler decided he had to do something about it.
And the path he chose was medical school. His thoughts were that if orthadox medicine wasn’t working for him, then he needed to take matters into his own hands. Three decades of working on a critical care unit and Isler is truly the doctor you want treating you if you’re in chronic or acute pain. He truly understands the side effects and damage of regular pain relieving medication such as NSAIDs and opiods.
He’s put those 30-odd years to good use, and now uses a way more effective, far natural method to control pain – both for himself and for his patients – and it’s rhis dedicated years of work that’s gone into creating the amazing all-natural pain relief that is PureFlex Pro.
The Pros and Cons of PureFlex Pro
- Scientifically proven to be more potent and effective for chronic joint pain than many popular drugs such as Celebrex and Ibruprofen.
- All-natural pain relief with none of the side effects of pharmecutical drugs.
- Also diminishes inflammation on a cellular level. This means it’s a a potent fighter against so many other conditions, including yeast infections, digestive problems, acne, headaches, lowered immunity, and loads more….
- Clinically proven to be effective against chronic pain in multiple scientific studies.
- OK, so you can’t expect to pop one capsule of PureFlex Pro and be pain free… And this is because this is not a drug – it’s a combination of potent ingredients that have an anti-inflammatory and pain relievig effect at a cellular level. So it’s recommended that you give the supplement a full 30 days to see the full pain reliving results.
The Bottom Line
D’you know…? We certainly didn’t expect to come to the conclusion about PureFlex Pro that we have done. And that’s that despite our hugely cynical approach, the stuff really does work…!
But hey! You don’t even need to tak our word for it. Because PureFlex Pro comes with a no questions asked, 180-day, 100% money back guarantee. So you can give it a go, and if you don’t get the results you expect, then you get every single red cent of your money back…Now that’s a pretty fair guarantee, wouldn’t you say…?
For anyone suffering from chronic pain, and who’s fed up with the harmful side effects, of prescription meds, then PureFlex Pro really could offer a viable alternative. And that, we have to say, really is something to shout about, wouldn’t you say…?