So Apparently, All You Need For Perfect Health Is A Supplement Created From A Bunch Of Mushrooms… And It’ll See You Remain Fit And Healthy, Whatever Your Age – PLUS Do Away With The Need For Any Prescription Drugs…
Well doesn’t that just sound fine and dandy…? And highly unlikely, wouldn’t you agree…? And if there’s one thing we truly hate, it’s advertising that talks about curing some of the worst diseases on the planet – and why Big Pharma is actively preventing us from knowing they exist. And Myco Ultra certainly ticks all the boxes in those respects.
However… There’s a true buzz going around right now about the components of Myco Ultra. And these are called Betaglucans. So because of this, we just knew we had to find out more. After all, there’s hundreds of thousands of people out there who swear that Betaglucans have prevented, improved, or even cured some of the nastiest illnesses known to man.
to find out more. And if you’re considering a purchase, then you’re gonna be mighty interested with what we discovered, that’s the truth. So don’t spend a penny before you read our short review below…
What do you get for your money Myco Ultra?
OK, so as we’ve already said, Myco Ultra is a supplement that contains products known as Betaglucans. Now, these have been scientifically proven over and over again to have incredible health and healing issues for all types of human ailments and disorders. And the research and proof is further stacking up on a daily basis.
These Betaglucans are found in mushroom. And in Myco Ultra, they use a strategic combination of 8 different medicinal mushrooms to ensure you get the very best result. These mushrooms are:
- Maitake: Loads of proven health benefits, including the control of diabetes, weight loss, lowering cholesterol, fights the HIV virus, controls blood pressure, protects the liver, and combats bladder and prostate cancer.
- Reishi: A pain reliever, reduces allergic reactions, prevents bronchitis, treats coughs, is an anti-inflammatory, an antioxidant, an antiviral, lowers blood pressure, and lowers ‘bad’ cholesterol.
- Cordyceps: Increases energy and vitality, and is used to treat various ailments, such as emphysema, infertility, cancers, angina, liver disease, sexual dysfunction, TB, and anemia.
- Tramates Versicolor: Or Turkey Tail. Has massive medical proof to be a potent anticancer products. It also is powerful against lung infections, hepatitis, and excess phlegm.
- Agaricus Biazei: Proven to have an incredible effect on lessening and curing tumors.
- Hericium Erinaceus: Also known as Lion’s Mane, it can stop the spread of, and reduce, cancers such as stomach, esophageal, and skin. N addition it’s been shown to regenerate nerve tissue in the brain and fight Alzheimer’s.
- Antrodia Camphorata: Helps prevent the spread of skin cancer, tumors, and breast cancer, as well as protecting the liver. It also is an antiviral against Hepatitis B.
- King Trumpet: An anti fungal, anti virus, and antioxidant. It also reduces cholesterol levels.
Who is Myco Ultra for?
Now, you might think that Myco Ultra is only for those who’re sick. Well, nothing could be further from the truth. And whilst they are indeed a powerful warrior against those who’re already affected by illness or disease, what they’re incredible at is preventing any such ailments debilitating you in the first place.
For each and every one of us, Myco Ultra will boost your immune system, helping ward off those bugs and viruses that sweep our nation. And also assist the body in regeneration, making you stronger, healthier, more youthful, full of energy, and all round feeling a better person in every single respect. In other words, this is a supplement for all of us, no matter what age, sex, fitness or level of health we’re at. It really is a supplement that’ll benefit each and every one of us.
And the scientific proof that Betaglucans actually work?
Wow – there’s so much we don’t quite know where to begin… For instance, the National Cancer Institute carried out a test that showed it reduced and even destroyed cases of skin cancer. Or that they’ve shown they can provide resistance against bacteria that’s become antibiotic resistant Perhaps that they’ve shown they can heal sores, or that patients who take Beta-glucans have a better chance of surviving chemotherapy. What about that they lower cholesterol, or that they reduce fungal infections…? The list goes on…
The Pros and Cons of Myco Ultra
- Gluten and Lactose Free. Myco Ultra contains absolutely nothing that can cause allergic reactions. It’s also free from wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and crustacean shellfish, plus it’s totally vegan friendly.
- Contains a formulation of 8 mushroom strains. This creates a uniquely powerful and synergistic effect – far more than you’d get from a single mushroom product.
- Unlike many mushroom or mushroom supplement, Myco Ultra is guaranteed NOT to give you bad breath.
- Sourced organically from mushrooms with the highest possible potency of Betaglucans.
- Well, it’s got to be the ‘conspiracy theory’ advertising that our Government and Big Pharma have covered up the use of BetaGlucans in order to keep us all reliant on prescription meds. Now, this may or may not be the case – but this form of advertising is getting a little tired now, wouldn’t you agree…?
The Bottom Line
Wow…! We have to say… We review a helluva lot of daily supplements. But we’ve never come across one that’s as unique and potent as Myco Ultra. In fact, we don’t know why this isn’t provided to every single American citizen as a ‘must take’ on a daily basis…?
But thankfully, it’s available now for those of us who want to take the state of our health into our own hands. If you’re keen to ward of disease for you and your loved ones, then Myco Ultra could be the answer you’ve been looking for. And it’s way, way more potent than other seemingly similar Betaglucan supplements on the market. So you can rest assured that with Myco Ultra you’re getting the very best available.
If you only consider a single supplement to add to your diet, then give Myco Ultra a try. It comes with a 30 day, 100% money back guarantee – so giving it a go really is a bit of a no-brainer. And one that could truly improve the state of your health. Myco Ultra certainly gets the thumbs up from us, that’s for sure…