Sure –Many People Make a Living (and a decent one) Running a Home Based Business. But Can There Honestly be a “One Stop” Answer to Helping You Gain Even More Income While Genuinely Helping People in their Fitness Efforts?
OK – perhaps you’re already running a successful fitness based home business, or maybe you’re just toying with the idea. If you do any kind of internet search at all, you’re pretty sure to come across the “Beachbody Coach” opportunity. So, what exactly is it? A legitimate addition to help your income efforts soar? Or a scam that you should avoid like the plague? We decided to take an in-depth look and discover exactly what Beachbody Coach is all about. You might be surprised at what we discovered….
What do you get for your money with Beachbody Coach?
Right – so before we delve into exactly what you get for your hard earned dollars, let’s take a little time out to check out exactly what it isn’t! Because, and you’ve probably already discovered this for yourself, when you type Beachbody Coach into any search engine – it often comes up with the word “scam” somewhere close by, or if not, the phrase “pyramid scheme.”
So, does this mean that Beachbody Coach is one of the dodgy pyramid schemes? You know, when the person who sets up the scheme makes a shed load of money, and all those who sign up below him (or her) simply end up getting shafted?
Right – first up, true pyramid schemes are illegal. And by that, it means that no physical product changes hands. All that happens is people sign up other people below them, each paying money and a part of this goes as commission to the person that signed them up. Beachbody Coach is NOT such a pyramid scheme. But what Beachbody Coach IS, is a scheme whereby everyone who signs up has access to all the products provided by the Beachbody company. And these are then sold onto your clients for commission.
Plus – when you sign up other people to become Beachbody Coaches and sell products to their own clients, you also make commission on their sales.
Simple – yes?
So what do you actually gain access to when you sign up to become a Beachbody Coach? Well, it’s simple – you then become an agent, if you like, for all of the Beachbody training aids. And every single one of these is a highly researched, high value product that has a genuine place in many people fitness programs.
Products such as:
Plus more. And as a Beachbody Coach you get 25% off them for yourself and you have complete access to selling all of these to your clients.
Who is Beachbody Coach for?
OK, Team Beachbody Coach is a product for anyone who wants to make some extra money from the home based fitness industry. Perhaps you like to make a few hundred extra dollars per month selling products to family, friends and colleagues. Or maybe you’re already firmly implanted in the fitness industry and would like to add another great tool to your arsenal. Either way, Beachbody Coach is ideal for those who’re prepared to put in some effort into making their home based business work for them – and have good people skills to match. This is a sales product, after all.
Who is Team Beachbody?
Team Beachbody is a company who produces well researched, proven fitness and wellness products for both the committed fitness enthusiast or professional, as well as those who just want to do their bit for the health of their body. For example, the Shakeology program gives away the clue in its title – as it’s all about various shakes. But these aren’t any old shakes, oh no. These are complete meal replacement, vegan products that not only help get your body back to ultimate fitness, but also are scientifically proven to lower cholesterol and can be genuinely used as a regular component of a healthy diet.
Other products offered are various workout programs for different levels and target aims. By utilizing these in the correct manner it genuinely is possible to get top quality, gym and/or personal trainer results in the comfort of your own home. Add to the fact that each of the products offered under the Beachbody umbrella also comes with a no-questions asked, 100% guarantee that mean that you and your customers honestly can take advantage risk-free, at all times. Ready to join? Click Here
The Pros and Cons of Beachbody Coach
- Becoming a Beachbody Coach is something that can fit in around you. Perhaps you want to work at your home business part time for a little extra income, or maybe you want to go full-time and genuinely have the opportunity to make a decent income on a regular basis.
- Because you will be signed up by a Beachbody Coach yourself, and every product you sell and person you sign up gets them a commission as well, you genuinely end up with a mentor who wants to see you succeed. Your success is their success, and the same will apply for every new Beachbody Coach that you sign up too.
- Working so closely with health and fitness products can only make you a healthier individual yourself. And if your own health, as well as the opportunity to make a good income, isn’t motivation all on its own, then what on earth is?
- The earning potential is there – it’s all up to you how hard you want to work at it. If you need extra money, then you just need to put in the extra effort. It’s all down to how much you want to put into your own business.
- Don’t forget about the 25% off all the products for yourself!
- OK, we’re not trying to tell you that this is a foolproof way to make your fortune. Becoming a successful Beachbody Coach takes hard work and dedication. But for those who’re prepared to put in the effort, this is a legitimate business opportunity
- It’s not free. You do have to pay to become a Beachbody Coach. However, when it comes to the amount you need to invest to gain your own, legitimate, home based business, this is far far more within most people’s grasp than most other opportunities out there.
The Bottom Line
Listen up! If you’ve got the drive and ambition to make this work, then we think it’s an opportunity that will suit a great variety of people. Add to the fact that there’s a great, no questions asked money back guarantee to ensure that you’re 100% satisfied with what you’ve signed up to and it makes becoming a Beachbody Coach a bit of a no-brainer really. And the great thing is that you don’t even need to currently work in the fitness industry to be able to get on board. All you need is the drive and will to succeed. If you’ve got that, then Beachbody Coach really could be just the opportunity you’re looking for…