A Workout That You Can Do Anywhere – With No Equipment Or Weights Needed And That Promises To Give You The Hardest Body You’ve Ever Had! Pull The Other One…
Well, we don’t know about you but the promises made by personal trainer, Shaun T – creator of Insanity Workout – seem pretty hard to swallow. Using max interval training to allow you to burn up to 1000 calories in an hour (what!) and get the body you’ve always dreamed of in only 60 days! Surely this has to be a scam….Read on to see the Health Avenger’s Insanity workout review…
So it goes without saying that we wanted to know more – as no doubt you do as well. Read onto find out exactly what we discovered when we went digging deep into what Insanity Workout is all about.
What do you get for your money with Shaun T’s Insanity Workout?
Right – the whole crux of this program is interval training. But not any old interval training. What Shaun T has done with that firm favorite of trainers the world over is
flipped it – turning the whole idea completely on its head.
So, instead of short bursts of high intensity training with reasonable periods of rest in-between, what MAX Interval Training is, is maximum intensity exercises (and we really are talking maximum intensity), interspersed with short periods of rest. Cleverly presented with 10 DVDs to walk you through everything you need, Insanity Workout covers everything from an initial assessment through to cardio power, resistance, core muscle work, nutrition plans, fitness guide and even online support tools.
- Elite Nutrition Plan – because you don’t seriously think that you can truly change the look of your body without fuelling it correctly, do you?
- The Dig Deeper and Fit Test – stage #1 for everyone, so you know exactly what your current level of fitness truly is.
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit – a 40 minute, seriously high intensity, fat-burning workout
- Cardio Power and Resistance – does exactly what it says in the title…
- Cardio Recovery and Max Recovery – a stage so often overlooked, but one that’s essential for true muscle growth and toning.
- Pure Cardio and Abs – does this need explanation?
- Cardio Abs – an extreme and intense 20 minute workout that’ll have your abs screaming for mercy
- Core Cardio and Balance – a clever addition to the program that gives you a much needed “active rest” between months, before you go even more intense the next month.
- Max Interval Circuit
- Max Interval Plyo – your legs won’t know what hit them, that’s for sure…
- Max Cardio Conditioning and Abs
- Fitness Guide – a concise, no bull guide that’ll have you heading towards your goals in no time
- Insanity Calendar – because we all like a physical tool to help us see how we’re working towards our goals
- Free Online Support Tools – speak with others who’re using the same program and read about everyone’s results. This is an awesome addition to the program, and makes you realize that you’re not alone in your fitness efforts.
In other words….a lot of stuff.
Who is the Insanity Program for?
Insanity Workout is not for the faint hearted, but neither is it beyond the realms of anyone who has a reasonable level of fitness. Okay, if you’re a crisp and burger munching couch potato then you probably won’t be able to dive straight into the program, but if you can run for the bus, walk the dog and cope with the odd bit of gardening then there’s absolutely no reason why you can’t gain a huge advantage by following the insanity workout program.
Suitable for both the guys and the gals, Insanity Workout is aimed at the real person on the street – not someone who has acres of free time to be spent working out down at the gym.
Who is Shaun T?
Shaun is a personal trainer who works with Beachbody (the company with whom Insanity Workout is co-produced), and is extremely well-respected in the world of fitness. From his school days playing baseball, football and running track events, through to gaining a BS in Sports Science, working for pharmaceutical companies, being a dancer with Mariah Carey and becoming a fitness instructor – this is a guy with more experience than you can shake a stick at!
No stranger to producing fitness programs that truly work – Shaun T is the guy behind Hip Hop Abs, as well as Insanity – and you only need take a look at his awesome body to see that his methods sure have results…
The Pros and Cons of Insanity Workout
- For anyone who believes that it’s not possible to gain any real fitness goals without going to the gym, then prepare to be amazed. Insanity Workout is something you can take with you anywhere, because you honestly don’t need one iota of equipment to have one of the most intense workouts on the planet.
- The program is complete. Unlike many similarly marketed fitness programs, Insanity Workout is a fully rounded fitness and well-being regime that covers every aspect you need to reach your goals. From discovering your level of fitness, through to nutrition, support, lots of motivation as well as guiding you through exactly the exercises you need – Insanity Workout doesn’t miss out a thing.
- You don’t need to be in fantastic shape to start! What a relief – and means that this is a suitable exercise program for people from all walks of life.
- By using high intensity interval training – also known as HIIT – it really is possible to drastically change your body shape and fitness levels in a short a period as 60 days
- If you choose to, Insanity Workout also gives you the opportunity to become a coach (through the Beachbody company). This means that you can not only have an awesome body yourself, but you can help others to reach their goals as well.
- The biggest issue with Insanity Workout is that you’re not going to get these amazing results without putting in the work. Sure, the exercise programs are short – but don’t expect them to be easy! HIIT training works for a reason – and that’s because it is a super high calorie burner, as well as giving your muscles the super-charged, resistance training they need to become toned, ripped and beautiful
- There’s a lot of high impact moves involved with the Insanity Workout. This makes it essential for those with any previous injuries to follow the initial fitness assessment before commencing the program.
The Bottom Line
Considering we really really wanted to slate Insanity Workout, it makes it even more incredible that we think it’s a fab product. Sure – you’re going to have to work at it, but for those who want a home based, equipment-free workout regime, then this is possibly one of the most positive products to hit the market in a long time. Plus the 60 day, 100% no-quibble money back guarantee means that in essence you can try it with no risk whatsoever.
Yep, Shaun T – we think that Insanity Workout is definitely going to hit the spot with rather a lot of people…