Whatever Next…? Now There’s A Face Cream That’s Purports To Make You Look Younger Thanks To The Inclusion Of Red Wine In Its List Of Ingredients… We Don’t Know Whether To Apply It To Our Face, Or Pour It In A Glass And Drink It…!
So you might’ve got the gist that on first impression we’re not particularly enamoured by Pure Radiance Silk. After all, the skin care industry is highly competitive. And to genuinely bring something new to market is pretty rare.
But we have to say that there’s one saving grace for Pure Radiance Silk. And that’s that it comes from the brilliant mind of Dr. Al Sears MD and his team. We’ll talk about him in a moment. But suffice to say for now that this is guy we do have a lot of time for. So we absolutely had to research this product further…
And we have to say, we were pretty surprised with what we found. The results are below. Although we say so ourselves, we think you’ll be enthralled. Plus having a definitive, completely independent and unbiased review will allow you to truly make up your own mind as to whether this is something you really want to spend your money on…
What do you get for your money Pure Radiance Silk?
So then… Pure Radiance Silk is an antioxidant facial cream that has taken the innovative step of adding a product called Resveratrol into the mix. Now, you might be more familiar of this as a component of certain kinds of red wine. And this is where the eye catching headlines have come from. So to make one thing completely clear from the start, Pure Radiance Silk does NOT contain red wine. It simply contains an extract that comes from certain types of red grapes…
Now that little matter has been put to bed, let’s concentrate on the ingredients that make up the product. Plus the science behind why this facial product is, in fact, very different from pretty much anything else on the market right now.
- Metrabiotics Resveratrol: It’s this ingredient that provides the USP of Pure Radiance Silk. You see, this is a very special kind or Resveratrol, because it’s incredible difficult to make a topical version of this grape extract. But by using cutting edge technology it’s been possible to convert Resveratrol into a bioavailable form that offers a distinct advantage to skin cells. It’s been proven without a doubt to have a massive effect on the appearance of the skin. And it does it from within, by promoting the collagen production and improving the very structure of the skin cells.
- CoQ10: Maintains healthy skin cells, as well as supporting the older cells to function at a much younger age.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Provides a plumping and moisturizing effect, making skin appear younger.
- DMAE: Genuinely reduces the appearance of wrinkles, deep lines, and crow’s feet.
- L-Carnitine: Plays a big role in helping the skin maintain its moisture levels. This leads to a fresher, plumper looking complexion.
- Retinol: Actively reduces the visible signs of aging.
- Vitamin E: A truly powerful antioxidant that not only blasts free radicals, but also successfully promotes a vibrant, fresh, and healthy looking skin.
- Chamomile: Beautifully gentle, yet potent at ensuring your skin remains in tip top health.
- Glycerin: It’s a little known fact that this is a real powerhouse when it comes to improving the appearance of the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: The ultimate ingredient in smoothing and softening the skin. It really does turn back the years, no matter how many might’ve passed you by.
There’s also some other great ingredients in the mix. These are sage, copper complex, and natural avocado oil.
In short, Pure Radiance Silk doesn’t simply moisturize externally, it actually contains the very ingredients your skin needs to function and repair itself. And that’s the crucial point to understand, because it’s treating the root cause of why you’re skin ages, rather than simply masking the symptoms…
Who the heck is Dr. Al Sears MD?
OK, so this guy is somewhat of a legend when it comes to anti-aging. Not only does he run his own clinic in Florida, but he helps hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions) around the globe with his extensive range of all natural, cutting edge cosmetic and health care products.
He’s the founder of The Wellness Research Foundation, a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, and is Board Certified in Anti-Aging Medicine. So if anyone was well placed to bring a product such as Pure Radiance Silk to market, then he has to be your man…!
Who is Pure Radiance Silk for?
Want to look the best you possibly can…? Fed up with skin care products that simply don’t work….? Would you love a single product that can protect, repair, and moisturize your skin…? And do you want to do this by only using natural, healthy products…?
Of course you do… And Pure Radiance Silk honestly does tick all those boxes. It’s suitable for anyone of any age. Although, naturally, it’s going to hit the radar of those who’re aged 30, 40, 50 or above. But hey! It’s never too late to provide your skin with the real nutrition it needs. So we’d say that Pure Radiance Silk is suitable for everyone, no matter what age you might be…
The Pros and Cons of Pure Radiance Silk
- Scientifically proven to improve skin tone by promoting the production of collagen.
- Lifts the skin, smooths the appearance of lines, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, increases hydration and improves the overall appearance of the skin.
- Zaps free radical that bombard your skin and degrade it over time.
- An all in one answer that moisturizes, repairs, AND protects your skin.
- Comes with a 90 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee. Even if the jar’s completely empty…!
- The biggest con about Pure Radiance Silk is that it really is struggling to get its voice heard in what is truly a crowded market. However, that’s beginning to change as women and men the world over are finding out quite how effective it is as an anti-aging cream.
The Bottom Line
Well we have to admit to being extremely surprised—in a very good way…! Because if we’re brutally honest, we certainly weren’t expecting to be impressed (in fact, we very nearly didn’t even bother reviewing this one at all!).
But lucky for us (and you) we did… Because this really is a stand out excellent product. In a world where we all want to look our best (and companies take full advantage of this), it really is a breath of fresh air to find an affordable anti-aging cream that actually does what it promises.
In short, Pure Radiance Silk really does deliver on its skin improving promises. And does so at a very high level. There’s conclusive proof as well, if the science bit is important to you. But in short, we love it. And if you send up for your own supply of Pure Radiance Silk, we know you’re gonna adore it as well…