Well… Here’s Another Miracle Cream That’ll ‘Make The Years Disappear While You Sleep’… Yeah, Yeah, Yeah… We’ve Heard It All Before…
However, TeloRevive is a product from Dr. Al Sears, M.D. And, even more importantly, this anti-aging cream is based on a recent Nobel Prize winning piece of medicine. So naturally, our interest was piqued… We just had to find out more…
Let’s just say that what we discovered was absolutely fascinating… So if you’re considering a purchase of TeloRevive, then you’re going to be extremely interested in what we found out…
What do you get for your money TeloRevive?
So let’s get straight to the point about what makes TeloRevive so groundbreaking. It’s all about something called Telolmeres. These are the very ends of your DNA strands in the body. And each time these cells divide (which they do over time), these Telomeres get shorter. And the short they get, the older you become. This is the very reason why we age.
In 2009, Dr. Elizabeth Blackburn discovered exactly how to rebuild these Telomeres and slow the rate at which they shorten. It’s all thanks to an enzyme called Telomerase – and it’s been nicknamed the ‘fountain of youth’ for your DNA.
Because, amazingly, Telomerase keeps your Telomeres longer, equaling younger looking cells – and moister, firmer skin, along with the reduction of lines and wrinkles…! Wow…!
TeloRevive cream contains a powerful combination of ingredients that literally slow down the rate of Telomere shortening. These include:
- Tepronone: A potent extract that activates the genes that regulate the length of the Telemores. This literally reprograms the skin to produce younger and younger cells. It therefore causes fine lines to vanish, increases the level of moisture in the skin, smooths it, and decreases the size of the pores.
- Baicalin: This reverses aging in the cells that provide structure, strength, and resilience in the skin. It repairs breaks in the DNA and restores Telomere length.
- Uncaria Tomentosa: This is an amazing healing plant found in Peru. Studies have proven that this activates the enzyme, Telomerase, causing increased cell longevity – up to 201%, to be exact…! This incredible plant extract repairs damage caused by oxidative stress from sunlight, alcohol, pollution, and even smoking…!
- Hyaluronic Acid: This has the amazing ability to hold massive amounts of water – over 1,000 it’s own weight, to be exact. Therefore it plumps the skin, restoring elasticity at cellular level…
- Squalene: A naturally occurring substance in skin that reduces dramatically as you age. It encourages cell regeneration, and has a powerful hydrating action that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Astralagus: This boosts both Hyaluronic Acid and Squalene, and promotes the production of Collagen that keeps the skin firm and tight. It also eliminates toxins from the skin.
- Melatonin: Often referred to as the ‘sleep nutrient’, Melatonin also repairs the skin cells. It’s another product that we naturally make less of as we age, so topping it up has a massive effect on the quality of your skin.
Together these ingredients don’t simply sit on the top of the skin… Instead they’re absorbed and head down to cellular level to repair the DNA and maintain the length of your telomeres….
Who is TeloRevive for ?
Getting older (who isn’t…?). Want to prevent that aging effect and look great…? Then TeloRevive really could make a massive difference to the look of your skin. It’s guaranteed to improve the tone, texture, and firmness of your skin, and it does so at cellular level.
This really is a cream for anyone in their 30s and above – male and female – who simply wants to look their very best… Period…!
Who the heck is Dr. Al Sears M.D.?
Well, Sears is really a medical doctor (which, we have to say, is a breath of fresh air as many such products tout people as ‘doctors’ when they’re really nothing of the sort…). And boy, what skincare doctor he is…!
He’s one of the world’s experts when it comes to anti-aging (he’s written over 35 books on the subject), has treated well over 25,000 patients at his Royal Palm Beach, Florida, practice, regularly speaks at conferences around the country and world wide… And if that’s not impressive enough, he’s played a key part in working with the Nobel Prize winning pioneer in a recent amazing breakthrough to do with Telomeres – the whole concept on which TeloRevive is based on…
The Pros and Cons of TeloRevive
- Genuinely turns back the aging of the skin cells. Scientifically proven (and Nobel Prize winning) to actively reverse the clock on the effect of the skin at a cellular level.
- Costs far, far less than all the other designer skin creams on the market today.
- Made of totally natural products and suitable for all skin types.
- Can have the same youth-enhancing effects as invasive treatments and multiple doctor visits – all in a simple cream in a jar… Far less expensive, painful, and damaging to the skin…
- Well, although it’s far cheaper than other top quality facial quality skin creams out there, it’s still not cheap…. However, for the results it brings, we have to say that it offers exceptionally fantastic value for money. In addition, it comes with a great 90 day, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase.
The Bottom Line
Well, well, well… We have to say, we were totally blown away with all that TeloRevive has to offer. This really is an outstanding breakthrough in skin care, and one that has, of course, a growing legion of loyal fans.
If you really do want an answer to younger looking skin, without the pain and expense of botox, skin peels, and other such harmful options, then TeloRevive is the safe, natural, and hey – completely incredible – answer. It’s suitable for absolutely anyone – male and female – and contains no parabens, carcinogens, pollutants, or anything nasty whatsoever. In short, this is a great rejuvenating facial cream. We love it…! And we can’t give it a higher recommendation than that…