Insomnia is a terrible affliction. It is exhausting and can lead to various significant health problems, as our body needs sleep to recover each day. Those who can’t sleep feel exhausted all the time and they find it more difficult to think clearly. This has an impact on every element of their lives, from professional to personal. A new program has recently been developed, the Outsmart Insomnia Protocol, and this promises to offer a permanent solution, allowing you to sleep properly again. But does it really work? Read on to see our Outsmart Insomnia Protocol review or click here to get it now.
The Outsmart Insomnia Protocol, authored by Sam Oakes, is made up of four different modules that aim to teach you tricks and tips to help you not just fall asleep, but stay asleep for the necessary seven to eight hours needed according to physicians and sleep experts. According to the author, it will allow you to once again function properly, be that at home, at school, or at work. No more worrying about falling asleep on the job, no more worrying about getting ill, just a complete solution to help you sleep the way you should.
Who is Outsmart Insomnia Protocol for?
It is a known fact that people don’t sleep as much as they used to. There are reasons for this, such as working long hours, electricity being readily available, and people using electronic equipment until late at night. Insomnia, however, is caused by an inability to go to sleep, even if you try. The Better Sleep website has reported that:
- 30% of people in this country will, at some point, suffer from insomnia.
- Between 40% and 60% of the elderly suffer from insomnia.
- 35% of insomniacs have a family history of this condition.
Additionally, it is known that those who do not sleep enough are at increased risk of obesity and the associated conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure. Additionally, some start to suffer from sleep apnea, which has the potential to be fatal. Clearly, therefore, someone who suffers from insomnia has to find a solution such as the Outsmart Insomnia Protocol.
Who Is Sam Oakes?
Sam Oakes developed the Outsmart Insomnia Protocol after suffering from insomnia for a long time. It affected his ability to work properly and eventually led to him taking prescription medication in order to sleep. On one occasion, he took six painkillers, which nearly killed him. After this, he started to look for a better solution and found a seminar that aimed to teach people how to overcome the condition. This is what taught him how to fall asleep again and he decided to write the Overcome Insomnia Protocol, which people could use at home.
How Does it Work?
Sam Oakes was able to learn a number of important techniques through the seminars and these are shared in his protocol. They include:
- The ‘No Words Visualization’ method.
- The ‘Sleep Schedule Solution’ method.
- The ‘Relax Your Brainwaves and Drift to Sleep’ method.
- A recipe for an all natural shake to help you sleep.
- The ‘Sleepy Numbers’ breathing technique.
- The ‘Head to Toe Total Body Relaxer’ method.
He combined all of these methods into his protocol, which should be followed over the course of a number of weeks. Indeed, he claims that, after two weeks, people should notice a significant improvement in their sleep patterns. The book also reveals unusual causes of insomnia, how to start sleeping properly and regularly, how to fall asleep quickly, and how to sleep deeply.
Prices and What You Get
At the time of this writing, the Outsmart Insomnia Protocol is listed for $37. However, if you attempt to leave the website, you will be provided with a discount of $10. The book comes with a 100% 60 day money back guarantee, so if you still cannot sleep, you won’t have lost anything. Furthermore, the book comes with a number of bonuses, including:
- The Aging No More ebook.
- The Accelerated Fat Burning Guide ebook.
- The Reduce Your Blood Pressure Naturally ebook.
The Outsmart Insomnia Protocol is available digitally, which means you will be able to access it as soon as you have made a payment.
The Pros and Cons of Outsmart Insomnia Protocol
- The book is based on natural methods only. Essentially, it will teach your body to sleep again without having to use a special diet, supplements, or prescription medication. It also means that you don’t have to use sleeping pills and suffer their significant side effects.
- The protocol is based on scientific evidence. A study from Oxford University identified that the brain of an insomniac has a “switch” that needs to eb activated, which this program does. A Johns Hopkins study, meanwhile, demonstrated that people with insomnia have increased levels of changeability/plasticity. Again, this is addressed in the book.
- Anyone can use this program, regardless of age or gender. And since it is completely natural, it is also completely safe.
- It comes with a 100% 60 day money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by giving it a try.
- It is not a quick fix. It will take at least two weeks of consistent following of the techniques before you notice a difference.
- The program is only available in digital copy. This means you must read it on an electronic device, which in turn is known to cause problems with sleep patterns.
The Bottom Line
If you suffer from insomnia, you will know how important it is to find a solution. Insomnia can kill and must be resolved, therefore. Through the Outsmart Insomnia Protocol, you may just have found yourself an effective, natural method to finally be able to sleep and rest. It is very important, however, that you follow Oakes’ techniques completely and fully, which includes making changes to your diet and lifestyle, if it is to work. Since the program also comes with a full money back guarantee, you really have nothing to lose by giving it a try. 100% recommended.