Wow – Finally…! A Weight Loss Program Specifically Designed For Women… Because (Light Bulb Moment), We’re Designed Differently To Men! And There’s Certainly No ‘One Size Fits All’ When It Comes To Ditching Unwanted Fat – For Good! But Can Dr. Jade Teta’s Program Actually Deliver On Its Promises…? Well, That Has To Be The Million-Dollar Question…
Ladies! We all know that as the years roll by, weight just gets harder and harder to lose. You’ve probably tried every fad diet going – with varying degrees of success. But the results tend to be predictable… You lose a little (or a lot) of the fat, only for this great start to plateau… This is then followed by that familiar ‘yo-yo’ state of events, with you ending up putting every single hard lost pound back on (and usually a few more to boot…!).
So the advertising behind Metabolic Renewal certainly hits the radar, promising healthy, sustained, and a once-and-for-all diet and fitness program that’ll see you ditching that excess weight for good.
Well, if you’re anything like us, you’ll be somewhat cynical. But, we have to say, Metabolic Renewal seems to be slightly different from other offerings. And Dr. Jade Teta does seem to talk some sense. This left us with only one choice – and that was to dig deep into exactly what you get for your money, and if it really can deliver on its promises.
So, before you spend a single cent on Metabolic Renewal, be sure to give a couple of minutes of your time to read what we discovered. You’ll be very glad you did…
What do you get for your money with Metabolic Renewal?
So, Metabolic Renewal is a new-to-the-market exercise and nutritional program designed specifically for the fairer sex. The ethos behind it is that women (unlike men) tend to suffer from a metabolism that becomes lower and lower as we age.
In other words, as we get older we need to eat less food to provide our bodies with energy – and any excess gets stored as fat (usually around our butts, hips, thighs, arms… You know all too well). It’s just another example of how unfair life is for women – compared to the easy ride men seem to get…
Here I unbox my copy of the Metabolic Renewal Program. You can get yours by clicking here.
But according to Dr. Teta, there is an answer. And it’s down to ensuring that we eat the correct combination of carbs and protein, and adding some easy, regular exercise into our regime. And when you get this right it has the incredible power to transform how your body deals with fat, and in addition can naturally fix issues such as stomach cramps (in a miraculously short amount of time…
The program breaks down like this:
- The 15 Minute ‘Intelligent Workout’ Videos: Exactly as the title suggests, you’ll receive these easy to follow workout videos that you can do in your own home. Don’t worry… There’s no crazy cardio or having to heave ridiculous weights – just simple, no-equipment-needed, exercises that you can easily incorporate into your daily regime that specifically target the stubborn fat that you want to lose.
- The 12-Week Metabolic Meals Plan: Here you’ll discover exactly the combination of carbs and proteins you need to eat in a delicious, done-for-you, meal plan lasting 3 months. Once again, this is designed to fit in with your busy lifestyle. After all, none of us have hours spare each week to a) shop for hard to find foodstuffs and b) spend half our life preparing it…
- The Mindset and Movement Roadmap: Because one of the important reasons your weight loss efforts have failed in the past is because of your mindset. And let’s face it, as soon as you start denying yourself your fav foods, then your brain (and your body) is going to rebel…
- The Female Transformation Tracker: This is certainly a ‘nice to have’. Because one of the biggest boosts to motivation is being able to track your results…
- 5-Minute Body Sculpting Workouts: That you can easily do when you have a spare few minutes.
- The ‘Rapid Results’ Quick Start Guide: Enabling you to get going as soon as you receive Metabolic Renewal. Because let’s face it, you want to get started on creating the ‘new you’ just as soon as possible…
- The 5-Step Female Flat Belly Formula: Discover exactly how you, at any age, can get that ‘to die for’ flat belly that you’ve always wanted
Who the heck is Dr. Jade Teta?
Well, Teta certainly knows his stuff…! He’s an integrative physician who specializes in natural health, fitness, and body transformation. He’s got an incredibly long list of qualifications – from University to doctorates, personal training, to weight loss. Well known in the field for his work in naturopathic medicine and weight loss, he now specializes in hormonal weight loss and functional medicine.
So if we were going to trust anyone to create a program specifically designed for women to be able to fight hormonal weight loss that isn’t their fault, then it would have to be once produced by this guy…
Who is Metabolic Renewal for?
Well, girls… It’s for us. All of us… Because like it or not, as the years turn, our bodies change. Our hormones, according to the wisdom of Dr. Teta, fall into 7 main ‘signatures’. These are:
- normal estrogen and progesterone
- estrogen dominance
- progesterone deficient
- low estrogen and low progesterone
And it’s only by discovering which you are, and then by eating and exercising in the manner that’s needed for YOUR personal circumstances, that you can turn back the clock to those younger days when your body was – literally – a fat fighting machine…!
The Pros and Cons of Metabolic Renewal
- Metabolic Renewal is a long-term solution to drop excess stubborn fat. This is about how to drop it off in a healthy, natural manner, and to ensure that it stays off – for good!
- By eating foodstuffs (such as carbs and proteins) in a unique manner, you can alter the way your body deals with the energy (food) it receives. And it’s this tricks the brain into literally turning back the clock to metabolize in the way it did when you were young and never seemed to have to worry about what you ate…
- The exercise ‘regime’ is certainly not a regime! Each workout only lasts 15 minutes. Because it’s not the length of time you workout for that creates results – it’s the type of exercise you do that counts.
- There are side effects to following the Metabolic Renewal – but these are side effects that you’re going to want to have! One of the most potent is how eating in such a manner, exercising, and turning back your body clock has a massive influence on your digestive system. So if you suffer from abdominal cramps, discomfort, wind, bloating… You know – all those awful belly problems that guys just don’t seem to get (another woe of being female) – then you’ll be amazed at how following the Metabolic Renewal way seems to simply make these digestive issues literally disappear!
- Well, there is, of course, a ‘con’. And it’s that however a weight loss program is dressed up, it is going to take some willpower on your behalf. But if you’ve got the stamina, then this really is the answer to long term, sustainable fat loss. And once you see it dropping off, then what more motivation do you need to continue…?
The Bottom Line
Well, well, well… It’s not often that we’re impressed – particularly by a weight loss product. (Because, let’s be honest, most of them are simply the same old, same old rehashed and presented in a different formula). But we have to say, Metabolic Renewal really is pretty unique.
It’s been a long time coming – a decent weight loss program that’s specifically created for us girls. And this one ticks all the boxes for results. If you genuinely want to ditch the flab for good – and are prepared to put in a little bit of effort, then Metabolic Renewal provides you with everything you need for results.
And you can choose from a physical version, or an online version (or both), plus you’re covered by the Metabolic Review 90 day, 100% money back guarantee – so you really can try it out risk free. In our humble opinion, this is perhaps the best female weight loss and exercise plan out there right now. It works, it’s realistic, and it’s based on well researched and understood scientific data.
Metabolic Renewal certainly gets the thumbs up from us…