So, Apparently This Is The Be All And End All Answer To Rebound Weight Gain, Yo-Yo Dieting, Or Whatever You Want To Call It. We Don’t Really Care What The ‘Technical’ Term Is – All We Want To Know Is, Does The Damn Stuff Actually Work…?
Aaargh…! Once again you’ve kept to the diet, lost the weight, and then – so gradually you don’t even notice it – the pounds pile back on. And bang! You’re right back where you started… What the !*$! It’s just not fair…
So when we came across BioLeptin, a supplement that promises not only to see you lose weight whatever your size or age, but actually keep it off, for good – then we have say that it grabbed our interest. But – and this is a big but – this interest also came coupled with a healthy dose of cynicism. Because if you’re anything like us, you’ve heard all these fake promises before. And they’re not getting our money without some pretty red-hot proof, that’s for sure…
So this left us with a single choice. And that was to get down and dirty with BioLeptin, leaving no stone unturned in the search for the truth behind that advertising. And the proof behind what are, we have to say, some pretty miraculous claims…
If you’re thinking of buying in, we suggest you read what we found out. Because although we say so ourselves, it really is very interesting indeed…or if you know you are ready to buy it, just click here now.
What do you get for your money with BioLeptin?
So, BioLeptin is, as we’ve already mentioned, a supplement. And it works on a single aspect of the body – the hypothalamus – an area of the brain. Without getting too technical, this part of the brain regulates your appetite, and also signals to your nervous system to burn fat for energy. And it does this in response to the hormone, Leptin.
But – and here’s the rub… The more fat you have, the less this area of the brain responds to Leptin. It simply becomes resistant to it, so you need more and more before your brain realizes you’re full. In addition, it needs more and more Leptin for your nervous system to signal to the body to start burning fat for energy.
Soooo… The answer is a supplement that can naturally restore this Leptin sensitivity, decrease your hunger levels, and speed up the metabolism. And this is exactly what the supplement, BioLeptin, does.
OK, so let’s look at exactly what BioLeptin contains, and the actions within the body that will cause you to lose weight.
- African Mango: But not any old African Mango. It’s a specific, rare, and patented extract of African Mango called IGOB131. And in a double blind, 10 week study, overweight subjects lost 28.1 pounds, reduced their waist size by 6.7 inches, lowered their cholesterol by 26.2%, decreased systemic inflammation by 52.3%, lowered their fasting blood sugar by 22.5%, and had an increase of 159% in adiponectin, and important hormone that increases metabolism, boosts heart health, and reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Chromium Picolinate: This is a vital ingredient in the mix, because IGOB131 won’t work without it. Chromium controls cravings for carbs, as well as your mood, your energy levels, and your metabolism. It’s also very important for brain health, improves the appearance of the skin, fights acne, aging, and helps maintain the health of your eyes.
That’s it. Pure and simple. Just the very highest quality ingredients and totally unlike other African Mango products that you might see on places such as Amazon or other online retailers.
In addition you also get the following:
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting: A report that shows you simple hacks that also help you ditch the excess weight. They’re called, ‘rhythm tricks’, and they’re so simple, but backed by the most cutting edge science that proves not only that they work, but WHY they work…
- Big Food’s Addictive Chemical X That’s Making You Sick and Addicted: This report uncovers one of the very reasons you’re in the fat zone in the first place. And it’s all down to a nasty little chemical that’s quite legally added to a ton of ‘healthy’ looking foods.
What about side effects?
Well, BioLeptin has been taken by thousands, and there have been no reported side effects whatsoever. And that’s from people young and old, male and female, fat, fatter, and obese… Of course, as with any supplement, if you’re taking prescription meds, you should always check out with your health care provider that it’s OK, just to be on the safe side.
Who is BioLeptin for?
This one’s simple… Are you packing too many pounds? Are you unhappy with your body? Have you tried over and over again to lose weight – perhaps managing to drop a bit, and then putting it all back on again (and more, to boot…)?. Then BioLeptin is for you.
And don’t worry, it doesn’t matter how overweight you might be. Nor how many times you’ve tried and failed to lose the fat. Because taking BioLeptin honestly could be the corner you’ve been waiting to turn… The once in a lifetime chance that you thought would never happen for you… Because when you lose the weight, you gain back so much of your life – your energy, your self-control, your health, your happiness…
The Pros and Cons of BioLeptin
- Taking BioLeptin is simple. It honestly is just a supplement. There’s no calorie counting, no crazy exercise regime – just an all-natural way to allow your body to have a healthy attitude towards food once again. And when that occurs, the weight just falls off.
- In addition to weight loss, once your body is once again responding to Leptin as it should, there are loads of other ‘side effects’. These include increased energy, the lifting of ‘brain fog’, better sleep – and waking feeling truly rested, to mention but a few…
- This is about losing weight and having it stay off – for good!
- Once you regain control, thanks to the Leptin response, you’ll never have to calorie count again. This is because you’ll discover that you now only want to eat when you’re really hungry, not to mention you’ll have a smaller appetite than you used to. And this all occurs with absolutely no effort on your behalf.
- Well, the problem is that there’s a ton of companies that’ll try to kid you that their African Mango is the same as the stuff contained in BioLeptin. But they’re not. Not only do they not contain the form of it called IGOB131, it also isn’t grown and produced in the same way either. Not to mention that the stuff loses it’s potency very fast, so has to be made in small batches and not allowed to lay around on shelves for weeks or months on end.
The Bottom Line
Well, we have to say that we were very, very cynical when we first came across BioLeptin. Because – come on! A supplement alone that can have such massive weight loss effects…? But wow – have we been proven wrong. Because, in a nutshell, this stuff works!
But hey – if you’re still having doubts, BioLeptin comes with a fabulous no questions asked, 365 day, 100% money back guarantee – even if you send back an empty bottle! That shows some faith behind your product, you have to admit. And it also makes giving it a try a bit of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion. Because with BioLeptin, you don’t stand to lose anything at all – except, that is, that excess weight. Awesome, that’s all we can say… Awesome!