A Workout Program That Not Only Includes Zero Cardio, But Provides Shocking New Research That It’s Actively Detrimental For Your Health! Come On, We All Know Cardio’s A Necessity For Fat Loss, Don’t We…?
So, when you’re battling to lose those extra pounds that cling lovingly to your thighs, upper arms, hips and other unsightly areas, wouldn’t it be fabulous to be told that not only do you not have to spend hours slogging away on the treadmill road to nowhere, but that you could actually treat yourself to foods such as burgers AND lose weight even faster.
Sounds like a fairy tale? Well, that’s what the all new Turbulence Training by Craig Ballantyne is all about. He’s taken the latest in proven scientific research, and come up with a training program that includes a strange trick that can boost your fat loss by up to 450%.
Hmmm – we don’t know about you, but this sounds a little too good to be true, don’t you think. So we decided to get down and dirty with what Turbulence Training is all about, and discover if it really can live up to its outlandish promises.
Read on to discover what we found out. It certainly makes for fascinating reading…
What do you get for your money with Turbulence Training 2.0?
Okay, so what Turbulence Training 2.0 is based on, is proven research from French Canadian scientists that show that long slow cardio workouts actually prevent your body from burning fat. In fact, what it does is cause your body to cling onto the fat, and burn muscle for energy instead. In other words, you end up instructing your body to STORE fat, instead of using it as an energy source.
But when you switch to short burst workouts, this gives your body completely different instructions, and it uses fat as fuel, instead of muscle.
So the TT 2.0 method works in the following manner:
- Resetting your metabolism: By changing the way your body gets its energy (i.e., from fat instead of muscle), you actually boost your metabolic rate. What this means is that you continue burning fat way, way past when your workout ends. In fact, what happens is that you end up burning fat even when you’re sleeping – so you literally lose weight 24/7
- Discover the EPOC secret: This is the scientific term for fat burning AFTER you finish exercising. It’s also known in the trade as the ‘afterburn effect.’ Only short, intense burst workouts cause this. Long boring cardio workouts do exactly the opposite.
- Activate your HGH hormone: Workout in a method that boosts the production of the Human Growth Hormone, the key to burning fat and getting that lean sexy body you’ve dreamed of. In fact, it causes your body to burn up to 4 times more fat, simply from a single workout
- The effect is virtually instant: These short burst workouts create and immediate change in the capability of the body to burn fat. From day one of starting Turbulence Training workouts, your body literally turns into a fat burning machine
And all of this (and loads more) is provided to you in 24, follow along home workouts, a Turbulence Training program guide, an exercise guide, nutrition plan and further bonus workout program.
Who is Turbulence Training 2.0 for?
Well, if you’ve got some fat to lose (and let’s be honest, who hasn’t), and want to see results fast, then Turbulence Training is for you. And the great thing about the program is that it doesn’t matter where you might be in your path to fitness, you can take this regime on board and, with only 90 minutes exercise time per week, see results like you never imagined were possible.
Male or female, young or old, fat or fit, Turbulence Training is honestly suitable for all. And as your fitness increases (along with your body to die for), the program works with you to ensure that you keep gaining full effect from your workouts, without having to sacrifice half of your life to going to the gym.
Who is Craig Ballantyne?
Craig is a pretty well known name in the fitness industry. To start with, the guy has a body that certainly proves that his methods work… But that’s only just the start. A regular contributor to Men’s Health and Women’s Health Magazines, he shares the latest in scientific research to create workout programs that are fast, effective and kind to the body. There’s a whole bunch of happy people out there (with fab bodies), who’ve created them thanks to Mr. Ballantyne’s training methods. And with the issue of Turbulence Training, there’s sure to be many, many more.
The Pros and Cons of Turbulence Training 2.0
- The methods used in the Turbulence Training program are scientifically researched and proven to work – fast.
- You can do away with the need to slog your guts out on boring cardio machines. And this has the added advantage of meaning that your workout times are very much reduced, giving you back plenty of much needed time to get on with the other important things in your life.
- The program can be followed successfully at home, without the need to purchase any expensive equipment at all. You also don’t need to join a gym or pay out for the services of a personal trainer
- Turbulence Training will make you feel 10-15 years younger in just a few days, providing you with more energy as the metabolism of your body change back to the way it should be
- Well, the biggest difficulty might be your own stubbornness to believe that you really don’t need to spend hours on the treadmill or bike to achieve the fat burning results you crave. However, because you start seeing the results so fat with the Turbulence Training program, we don’t think it’ll be long before you become a convert to this radical method of training.
The Bottom Line
Well, well, well… We have to take our hat off to Craig Ballantyne, because Turbulence Training not only does exactly as it promises, but it comes along with a whole load of other health benefits as well. From reducing the stresses that are put on your joints and spine during running and other high impact work, down to better sleeping patterns and – of course – that body you’ve always dreamed of.
But you don’t have to take our word for it, because Turbulence Training comes with a unique, 90 day money back guarantee. Yep, that means you can try it out for a full 3 months, and if you’re not completely satisfied then you can get every red cent of your money back. Now that’s what we call putting your money where you mouth is, that’s for sure.
In a nutshell, we think Turbulence Training rocks….!