Apparently There’s Now A Simple Pill That’ll Repair Your Digestion And Banish All Gut Problems – Forever…! Now, Wouldn’t That Be Something If It Really Did Exist…?
>> Click Here To Go To The Official Replenish 911 Site Now <<
The thing is, gut problems are a pain in the – well, belly, actually! Be it constipation, diarrhea, leaky gut, irritable bowel, gas, painful bloating or a combination of some or all of them, it’s certainly not something that’s pleasant to live with.
So when we came across Replenish 911, an all-natural daily supplement that promises to end the pain, embarrassment, and discomfort of all things bowel related. Well… We have to say we sat up to take notice.
But – and this is a big, big but… We’ve been caught our by these ‘miracle’ sounding products before. And if you’re reading this, we’ll bet you can say the same. There’s nothing we hate more than a product that’s created simply to scam us of our hard earned dollars.
This, of course, left us only a single course of action. And that was a deep, deep look into exactly what Replenish 911 really is, the science behind the promises and – the 64 million dollar question – does it actually work…? And if you’re thinking of a purchase, then you are so going to need to see what we found out. And although we say so ourselves, it certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Replenish 911?
OK, so Replenish 911 is an all-natural supplement that totally targets your microbiome.
Yep, that was our first thought too. But actually, it’s only recently been discovered that your microbiome is the absolute center of the health of your gut. And conversely, it’s also the center of gut disease.
In simple terms, the microbiome is a vast environment of microbes, bacteria, yeasts, fungi, viruses etc. that live within the gut. And it’s so enormous and important that many scientists are now referring to it as an organ within its own right. This microbiome is what’s responsible for our ability to break down food and release the vitamins and nutrients that allow us to remain alive and healthy.
Your microbiome is made up of microbes. Now, there are good ones and bad ones, and it’s if the bad ones that’re responsible for pretty much every digestive problem known to man.
So let’s take a look at why you end up with gut problems in the first place:
- Our scrumptious western diet: Yep, sorry folks. If you enjoy a diet high in processed foods and fat (and let’s face it, not many of us can say otherwise), then the bad microbes will far outweigh the good ones. This means the good microbes simply won’t get the nutrition they need, and your risk of disease and gut issues increase.
- You’re getting older: Again, sorry about this one… But it’s a known fact that as you age your microbiome changes. The superstar champion good guys die off, and the baddies take over. This makes you far more sensitive to gut inflammation and infection. You can’t cope with eating the foods you used to, your appetite decreases, and things simply don’t taste as good as they used to.
- The silent curse of antibiotics: Much as they cure infection, they also kill off those much-needed good microbes. And if you don’t correct it, it could stay that way for years. Your current gut issues could well be the long-term result of antibiotics you took years, or even decades ago.
- Our obsession with cleanliness: Now, no-one is saying that you shouldn’t keep clean – far from it. But there’s such a thing as taking it one step too far. Because killing off all the bacteria around us has literally played havoc with the health of our biome. Sanitizers, household cleaners, bleach and the like has literally messed with our digestion. Good old soap and water gets us clean, but it doesn’t screw with the good bacteria that are so essential for human health.
And the answer is that we need to target all of these issues, and provide our body with the microbes it so needs for good health. Replenish 911 does this with the following, powerful natural ingredients:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: Yes, it’s a mouthful, but this little microbe assists you in two ways. Firstly it helps fight off infections and disease. And secondly, it helps breakdown food and defends against harmful bacteria. It also helps digest lactose, and if you’ve ever taken antibiotics then this little baby is exactly what you need to help your gut return to full health.
- Bifidobacterium Breve: Responsible for the massive job of fermenting sugars, and producing both lactic and acetic acid. This is a champion probiotic that’s been shown to inhibit E coli, as well as being able to break down many types of non-digestible foods (such as plant fibers). Low levels in the gut have been proven to be associated with allergies, gas, IBS, and diarrhea.
- Bifidocacterium Longum: This has the massive job of maintaining a normal digestive tract. It prevents against the growth of bad microbes, protects against food allergies, improves lactose intolerance, and is super-great at preventing diarrhea.
Who the heck are PhytAge Labs?
PhytAge Labs produce some top quality natural supplements, each well researched and created from the highest quality ingredients. They pride themselves in bringing to market products that utilize the latest cutting edge research, and Replenish 911 is one such supplement. Made in the US, in FDA approved laboratories, each small batch production is quality control tested for maximum potency and purity.
Who is Replenish 911 for?
Do you have gut problems? Have they been going on longer than you can remember? Do you despair of ever feeling ‘normal’ again, not to mention being sick and tired of taking countless ‘remedies’ that do absolutely nothing to ‘remedy’ the situation…? Well, if that’s you, then Replenish 911 is so designed for you. And because it’s created from all natural products, it really is suitable for absolutely everyone.
The Pros and Cons of Replenish 911
- The ingredients contained in Replenish 911 are specifically designed to withstand the acidic environment of your stomach. They get delivered directly to where they need to be – the gut wall – and stay there. Cheaper, lower quality supplements either don’t make it through the stomach acid or, if they do, they don’t stay in the gut, simply being swept through the system and excreted along with waste food.
- Can get rid of painful bloating and embarrassing gas, as well as foul smelling stools.
- Cures constipation, helping your digestive system ease back into regular non-painful bowel movements.
- Helps rid you of chronic abdo pain and discomfort, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Leaky Gut Syndrome.
- OK, so Replenish 911 certainly isn’t the cheapest digestive supplement on the market. But, we have to say, it’s definitely one of the better ones. And in addition, you get a three month, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee. So more than enough time to be sure that it works for you…
The Bottom Line
We have to say, this is truly a time to rejoice (sorry to wax lyrical, but hey, if you suffer from painful and/or embarrassing digestive issues, then you’re going to know exactly what we’re talking about…) Because finally, FINALLY…! There really is a product on the market that won’t simply address the symptoms, but actually gets to the root cause of your belly problems.
Replenish 911 isn’t a short term relief… It’s actually a product that will sort your digestive issues for good. Imagine life without bloating – or gas – or rushing to find a bathroom – or whatever other symptoms your particular digestive issue causes you. Replenish 911 is both safe AND effective – and all natural as well. In our book, this certainly is a winner. And if you give it a try, we’re sure you’ll be happy too. Awesome…!