A Miraculous Way To Regrow Balding, Thinning Hair – Without Any Surgery, Cover Ups, Or Plugs…? Oh – And It Works Even If Your Hair’s Been Gone For Years…
… Well, you’ll excuse us if our first thought was, ‘what a load of (insert your word of choice here)’… Because, c’mon… If naturally growing back your thinning hair was as simple as a topical spray such as Dr Sear’s Renourish, then surely everyone would be using it…?
But of course we accept that science and knowledge moves on. So perhaps the brains behind Renourish are simply way further ahead than most of their competitors – and our medical world. (Or not, which could well be the case). Either way, we couldn’t dismiss Renourish completely until we found out the real truth behind the claims that it can naturally restore hair growth.
So if you’re thinking of a purchase, then be sure to take the few minutes it’ll take to read what we discovered. Because it might just change whether or not you want to send Dr Sears your hard earned cash…OR if you already have your mind made up, click here now.
What do you get for your money with Dr Sears’ Renourish?
So the big thing behind Dr Sear’s Renourish is that it provides the body with certain nutrients. And the reason this is so very important is that as we age (and this means anyone past the age of 30, sadly), the cells of the body begin to become deficient in the raw ingredients they need for healthy hair re-growth.
And the most important of these ingredients is called Nicotinamide Adenine – or NAD+, for short. Now, NAD+ is vital for every single cell within the body to grown and function. But as we age, we make less and less of the stuff. And because it’s so vital for our body to survive, it’s then naturally diverted to the organs that keep us alive. And so our hair follicles receive less and less, and our hair thins, falls out, or plain stops growing…
The key point about Dr Sear’s Renourish is that it provides the body with extra levels of NAD+. And it does this though providing you with high levels of exactly what the body needs to increase it’s natural levels of NAD+.
So let’s take a look at the most crucial ingredients within Dr Sear’s Renourish:
- Niacinamide: This vitamin is vital for cell health – and hair growth. And it’s been scientifically proven to support the complete chain of events that lead to hair growth.
- Plant Stem Cells: Once again, this is a recently scientifically proven ingredient that, bizarrely, comes from apples. But not any old apple, a peculiar type called Uttwiler Spatlauber. Not only does it have a strange name, but it also has a unique process that means when you cut into the skin, it doesn’t rot. Instead it grows a new layer of protective skin. And by using the stem cells of such a plant it’s possible to not only stimulate new hair growth, but to also extend the life of the hair follicle and the hair it grows.
- Fenugreek: This is an Indian spice that not only stimulates the stem cells and nourishes the hair, but also improves the thickness and health of the hair as well. It stimulates the blood supply to the hair follicles, and provides the body with the high quality protein it needs to build and grow thick, shiny, healthy hair.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil: This herb is a powerful anti-inflammatory, it boosts the body’s stem cells and immune system. And it also assists the body to grow lovely healthy hair. And because one cause of hair loss in many is the inflammation of the hair follicles, this is a vital ingredient to help reverse the very reason that hair loss occurs.
- Biotin: One of the B vitamins, a low level of Biotin has been proven to be a major contributor to hair loss in women. This little ingredient feeds the hair follicles, causing not only increased hair growth, but the growth of thicker, stronger hair. So you see less breakage and hair loss as well.
Even more importantly, all of these ingredients can be absorbed through the skin. So Dr Sear’s Renourish is provided in a spray form that goes direct to the very point that it’s needed – the hair follicles.
There’s also a bunch of other ingredients contained within the spray that also are powerful warriors in the battle against hair loss.
Who is Dr Sears’ Renourish for?
This powerful formula has been created specifically for women who’re suffering with hair loss. From slight thinning, to bald spots, to major hair loss, for girls and ladies who suffer, losing your hair can have a massive influence on all aspects of your life.
And the great thing is that the use of Dr Sear’s Renourish can re-stimulate hair follicles that’ve been dormant for years – decades even. So even if you’ve given up hope of ever having thicker, luxurious hair again, then continued use of this almost miraculous spray really could turn back the clock when it comes to the quality and look of your hair.
Who the heck is Dr. Al Sears, M.D?
Dr. Sears is a medical doctor who specializes in stem cell treatment. The founder and head honcho of The Sears Institute For Anti-Aging Medicine in Florida, this guy is the go-to person when it comes to stem cell research and treatments. And one of the big breakthroughs he’s had in the past few years is that of restoring age related hair loss – both in women and men.
He’s one of the first in the world to truly understand how to use cutting edge stem cell research to re-grow hair. And he’s had tremendous success helping those who come to his Florida clinic. But now you can also take advantage of the man’s brilliance, through the use of Dr Sear’s Renourish Hair Spray.
The Pros and Cons of Dr Sears’ Renourish
- Scientifically proven to provide the hair follicles with exactly what they need to re-stimulate healthy hair growth.
- Works on hair that’s been thinning or balding for any amount of time – months, years, or even decades…!
- Because it contains only natural ingredients, there are no side-effects whatsoever.
- Not only stimulates new hair growth, but causes the hair follicles all over the head to produce richer, stronger, healthier hair. This leads to less breakage, and the improvement in dry, brittle hair as well.
- OK, so this isn’t an instant fix. As you know, it takes time to grow hair. So you need to be consistent with the use of Renourish, using it daily for a period of months before you’re going to fully reap the benefits that it brings.
The Bottom Line
D’you know…? We were convinced that we were going to be able to ‘bring to light’ the fact that Dr Sears’ Renourish was nothing but a bunch of clever advertising… But wow! Were we wrong…
There’s a reason that Renourish is proving so popular with those in the know. And that’s simply because it works! And then some… Sure, you have to be patient. Sure, you have to be sure you use it every day… But hey – when it comes to restoring your hair, then a natural, non-surgical way to gain your youthful hair again is worth waiting a few months for, we’re sure you’ll agree.
In a nutshell, Dr Sears’ Renourish is a truly remarkable breakthrough in stem cell treatment of hair loss. And with a great money back guarantee (100% satisfaction of your money back), you’ve got absolutely nothing to lose. Dr Sears’ Renourish certainly gets a great big thumbs up from us. Awesome…!