Really! A Simple Topical Solution Right From The Dead Sea To Dramatically Lower Your Risk Of Some Of The Worst Diseases Known To Man…! Hmmmm, Surely This Has To Be A Joke…?
It has to be said that there’s a heck of a lot of products out there right now that promise to be able to either heal us from, or prevent us getting, awful diseases. So when we came across Renew, which makes one of these very claims, we have to admit to being extremely cynical. So cynical, in fact, that we almost dismissed it without question.
But hey, we’d be failing in our duty if we didn’t give the product a fair chance to impress us (or otherwise…). After all, it’s certainly getting a lot of attention from an awful lot of people. So there was nothing else for us to do but to get down and dirty with this ‘miracle’ product from the Dead Sea that’s promising to cure us from all ills.
Read on to discover exactly what we found out. We think you’ll find it makes for pretty interesting reading.
What do you get for your money with Renew Magnesium Spray?
OK, so what Renew is, is a topically applied product that delivers the mineral, magnesium, directly into the body. It seems that the very best way to provide the body with the magnesium it so needs is in this way. This is because if it’s ingested it gets attacked by the stomach acid and other digestive enzymes, meaning that it doesn’t get delivered to the blood stream in the amount that’s needed.
And it’s needed because there’s a scientifically proven magnesium deficiency going on right now, all thanks to issues such as pesticides in the soil, fluoride in our drinking water, and various medications that our doctors put us on to ‘help’ our health conditions.
This, we have to say, is not good news.
So what kind of conditions are the result of this magnesium deficiency?
Well, there’s a massive 56 that have been proven by medical research. And these include the following:
- All types of cancers. The International Society for the Development of Research on Magnesium has stated that magnesium deficiency can lead to the initiation and proliferation of cancer, as well as hinder treatment.
- Diabetes: A Harvard University study found that a high daily magnesium intake reduced the risk of developing the disease by 33%
- Heart attacks: It’s been proven time and time again in recent studies that magnesium reduces cardiovascular mortality
- High blood pressure: The results of various studies are astounding. In both diabetic and non-diabetic patients, those with hypertension (high blood pressure), had lower magnesium level than those with normal blood pressure. And even if they were on medication to control this, the only thing that lowered the blood pressure back to normal levels was by adding magnesium.
- Controls cholesterol: Because magnesium literally demolishes the ‘bad’ cholesterol within the body. It acts in the same manner as statins to control it.
- Osteoporosis: Studies have shown that without enough magnesium, calcium cannot enter the bones. And without calcium, bone density decreases. In studies, magnesium therapy in menopausal women appears to have prevented fractures and resulted in a significant increase in bone density.
And there’s loads of other health conditions that are affected by magnesium (or, lets be more specific, by the lack of it!). These include dementia Irritable bowel syndrome, depression, stroke, chronic pain… The list goes on.
OK, but does this ‘proof’ come from reputable sources?
Well, we have to say that the further we looked into this, the more proof we found. From Harvard University studies, to experts such as Dr. Lawrence Resnick, professor of medicine and director of hypertension at Wayne State University, reports in The Lancet, and a 1995 post heart attack study with a follow up in 2003, the proof is stacking up in such amounts that it’s really difficult not to see that it’s genuine.
Who is Renew Magnesium Spray for?
So, the thing is that most people might only be looking at a topical magnesium supplement such as Renew once they get diagnosed with a medical condition. And while yes, it’s certainly advantageous to this group of people, the uber-important take home message should be that such a product should be practically mandatory for ALL of us.
Magnesium deficiency is at epidemic proportions. This is the reason there are so many, many occurrences of all the life threatening or life debilitating diseases that we’re suffering today.
The Pros and Cons of Renew Magnesium Spray
- The amount of magnesium delivered is not watered down in any way. In other words, applying it topically (to the skin) means that every single bit of magnesium in Renew goes directly into the blood stream to be used by the body. By bypassing the stomach means no acid or enzymes can attack it, and you can’t lose any in digestive upsets.
- By providing your body with the necessary amount of magnesium you can defend against future ill health, or improve your health if you already suffer from disease or illness
- The product comes with all the information you’ll ever need to know about magnesium and why you need it. You’ll also get books such as The Magnesium Diet, The Magnesium Eating Plan, Magnesium Food List, Drugs That Destroy Magnesium, and the Fluoride Detox Guide.
- Renew comes with a massive 365 day refund policy if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase. And that’s every red cent of your money – so you can try it out with absolutely no risk whatsoever.
- So, the only ‘so-called’ con about Renew is if you’re highly cynical about whether or not you actually need such a supplement. But the medical proof is stacking up more and more, and we have to say that there’s only so much that you can afford to ignore, before you realize that there’s actually another way other than all the medications your doctor keeps prescribing for you…
The Bottom Line
Well, we have to say that we honestly thought we were going to HATE Renew. Because to be honest, as soon as we see words such as ‘miraculous’ and sensational headlines such as the tumors on rats that they’ve used in their advertising, then we automatically begin to smell a rat (pun intended…).
But hey – after our deep dive into the truth behind magnesium and the current population deficiency in the mineral we can honestly say that we’re converted. Renew delivers probably the highest dose of the magnesium on the market – far higher than other seemingly similar products. So if you’re looking to buy into this health saving and health giving product, then we have to say that Renew is probably your best bet. It certainly gets the thumbs up from us!