For Those Who Suffer The Misery Of Infertility, There’s Probably Nothing You Wouldn’t Do To Get Pregnant Naturally. But Is This Really The Answer – Or Simply Another Scam Product To Get You To Part With Your Hard Earned Cash…?
Getting pregnant has to be one of the most joyful moments of a person’s life. But for those who can’t manage to do so, it can be one of the rawest and most painful emotions to have to suffer. So when we came across Pregnancy Miracle, the natural fertility treatment options e-book by Lisa Olson, we felt that it was our duty to delve deeply into exactly what this controversial product is all about.
After all, if you desperately want to get pregnant, there’s nothing you won’t try to achieve your goal – and that’s what makes it so easy for the scammers out there to manage to con you out of your hard earned cash.
So we decided to get down and dirty with exactly what’s contained in the book, and let you know if it really can offer some useful advice, or if it’ll simply give you more heartache along the way.
Read on to discover exactly what we found out…
What do you get for your money with Pregnancy Miracle?
Okay, so Pregnancy is an immediate download e-book that addresses the problem of infertility. It’s aimed at both male and female infertility problems, and claims to be able to help you get pregnant in a natural manner within 60 days, even if you’re in your late 30’s or 40’s.
It covers the following:
- Infertility conditions: such as uterine fibroids, tubal obstruction, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, lazy ovaries, low sperm count and sperm motility disorders. All of the information covered is based on the latest scientific research that’s been proven to stop the very cause of up to 97% of infertility issues.
- Diet related conditions: many causes of infertility are diet related (not all, admittedly), but there is clear scientific evidence that there are good foods to eat to aid fertility, and definitely those that hinder your efforts to get pregnant – both in men and women.
- Improving uterine blood flow: using an all natural treatment that helps produce a thicker (and more healthy) lining to the womb that is so vital for conception to take place.
- Unexplained infertility: when the doctors simply can’t give you a reason for your failure to conceive. It covers issues such as how acupuncture might help, as well as how vitamin deficiencies that you didn’t even know you were suffering from might well be scuppering your chances of getting pregnant.
- Sex –and the best way to get pregnant: It might sound a bit daft, but the way you handle your sex life can have a direct effect on your chances of conceiving.
- Discovering your fertility window: knowing when you’re at your most fertile will ensure that you have sex at the best possible times for success. Learn how to accurately track your ovulation, and what to do if you miss your optimum fertility window.
- Counseling spots: you can submit your pregnancy and fertility related questions to Lisa herself, whereby you get a personal response to anything you need to ask that might not be covered in the book.
And lots, lots more that we simply haven’t got the space to write about in this short review…
Who is Pregnancy Miracle for?
Of course, Pregnancy Miracle will appeal to females who are trying to, or thinking about trying, to get pregnant. And especially those who’ve not yet managed to conceive. But it’s also an ideal bible for those who’ve so far been unsuccessful in their pregnancy journey. Perhaps you’ve suffered miscarriages, or have been told that IVF is your only chance of conceiving. Because the advice offered in Pregnancy Miracle gets your body in the best possible shape to become pregnant, even if you’re going down the IVF route then following the tips and advice provided in the book, it means that you’re much more likely to fall pregnant following IVF, than if you don’t.
And it also covers the much ignored problem of male fertility problems. Because, girls – it’s not always down to you. And there’s loads that your fella can do to improve his chances of his swimmers hitting their target, and you ending up with that little bundle of joy that you so desperately desire…
Who is Lisa Olson?
Lisawrote her Pregnancy Miracle book based on personal experience. She battled infertility for more than 10 years, and became increasingly despondent with her seeming inability to conceive. She was told by many doctors that she was infertile, and to get to grips with the fact that she would never experience the joy of having her own child.
But not one to give up, Lisa decided to look outside the regular medical world, and her eyes turned Eastwards towards traditional Asian medicine to see if she could do anything to improve her chances of becoming pregnant. After what felt like years of research, her hard work came to fruition. And at the ages of 43 and 45 she fell pregnant, and is now the proud mother of 2 beautiful children…
The Pros and Cons of Pregnancy Miracle
- Pregnancy Miracle is completely natural. It works on getting your body in the best shape possible to conceive in the way nature intended, and give birth to a healthy child. No drugs, no crazy or weird rituals to follow; simply sound, healthy and sensible advice that can help the 21st century woman to throw off the modern day issues that prevent so many being able to conceive in a natural manner.
- There’s no surgery needed – no IVF, or anything else that’s invasive to your body. It’s also inexpensive (unlike IVF), because there’s no cost involved in purchasing medication or extra, unhealthy products.
- Because it helps the body to get back to a natural and healthy state, you also reap other benefits – such as increased energy levels, better skin, hair and an increase in your sex drive.
- The advice offered in Pregnancy Miracle helps to stabilize your hormones. This means that once you do fall pregnant (and give birth to a healthy baby), you regain your normal menstrual cycle far quicker post birth – thanks to your body being in natural balance.
- Well, the worst thing that could happen is that you won’t get pregnant – even after following all the advice given in Pregnancy Miracle. However, by ensuring that your body is in the best possible condition to conceive, you give yourself the very best chance of falling pregnant – and feel so much better in the long run as well.
The Bottom Line
Well, ladies (and gents)! Sadly there is (despite the book’s name), no 100% guarantee of the miracle of pregnancy. However, by doing everything you can to ensure your body is in the optimum state to have a child, then following the steps given in Pregnancy Miracle honestly will give you the best possible chance of living out your dream of having a child of your own.
And there are so many women who’ve followed Lisa’s advice and have conceived against all odds. In fact, she’s so convinced that her methods work, that she offers a full, 100%, no-quibble money back guarantee if you’re not completely happy with your purchase. That certainly is putting your money where your mouth is, in our humble opinion. So the worst that can happen is that you won’t be in any different position to the one that you’re in right now (if you’re struggling to get pregnant to no avail). But with a bit of effort, a smidgen of luck and a following wind, Pregnancy Miracle might well be just what you need to conceive, and end up with that tiny bundle of joy that you never thought you’d have.
Good luck – and here’s to becoming a Mom…!