Apparently, According To Dr. Al Sears M.D., All That’s Needed To Reverse The Passage Of Time Is The ‘Right’ Daily Supplement. And, What A Surprise… His Company Just Happens To Make Such A Product…
OK, OK… We know we’re a cynical bunch. But when you come across as many, ahem – how to put it politely – ‘less than useless’ health and well being products as we’ve done, then our initial reaction for new ones automatically means we tend to disbelieve the advertising.
And, you have to admit, the advertising behind Omega Rejuvenol that says it’ll restore the ‘stamina, strength, and mental acuity that Nature intended’, is going to take some living up to…
But we do have time for Dr. Al Sears. And Omega Rejuvenol certainly doesn’t have the bells and whistles advertising that so many such supplements do. This certainly makes a refreshing change and, perhaps even more importantly, made us mighty curious. So of course we had to find out more. And more we certainly did…
If you’re considering a purchase of this ‘youthful power’ generating supplement, then our findings are going to be of real interest to you. Because although we say so ourselves, it really does make for interesting reading…OR if you have your mind made up, just click here now.
What do you get for your money with Omega Rejuvenol?
So in short, Omega Rejuvenol is an all-natural supplement presented in a capsule format, and taken on a daily basis. The ingredients are said to be those that our ancestors had no problems getting hold of – because these were the days before intensive farming, the poisoning of our oceans, and foodstuffs filled with additives and chemicals.
In short, our ancestors ate foods that provided them with the vital nutrients to remain youthful, powerful, strong, and healthy. Because we don’t tend to get these in our modern diet, the necessity for a supplement such as Omega Rejuvenol can provide some assistance towards a healthy aging process.
So let’s take a look at the ingredients within the supplement:
- Vitamin A: A vital fat-soluble vitamin that’s essential for the proper development of the cells within most parts of the body. It’s particularly valuable for the eyes and skin, as well as having a positive effect on the chances of falling foul to certain types of cancer.
- Vitamin D3: Another fat-soluble vitamin that’s essential for the body to properly absorb calcium and phosphorous. It’s a vital ingredient for healthy bones and muscle tissue. The body can only form this vitamin when exposed to sunlight. And in the indoor, light starved society in which we live, it’s estimated that the majority of the US population are deficient on at least some level – especially during the winter months.
- Vitamin E: Known as tocotrienols and K2, these are something many of us are lacking in. They’re powerful antioxidants, fighting the aging process, and showing powerful scientific evidence that they are potent warriors gains degenerative brain conditions and cardiac issues. They’re also very beneficial for the good health of the eyes and skin.
- Vitamin K: But not any old vitamin K – Omega Rejuvenol contains the most powerful, in the form of vitamin K2. This plays a crucial roll in blood clotting, and also helps lower the likelihood of osteoporosis in post-menopausal women. Again, it also has a potent good health effect on the skin.
- DHA, or Omega 3s: Now, this is a highly contentious product, being as most health food supplements contain this in the form of fish oil. However, we all know the issues with many of the fish in our oceans, with increasing toxicity and contamination being a real health issue. That’s why Omega Rejuvenol contains DHA rich oils solely from squid and krill. Not only are these much safer forms, but they also cross the blood-brain barrier in a far more efficient manner.
Who is Omega Rejuvenol for?
Well, Omega Rejuvenol is going to hit the radar of ‘people of a certain age’. And that’s because it’s being advertised as a product that can restore the vigor of your youth. And yes, it’s a great product for this target market.
But actually, the ingredients contained within the supplement are advantageous for those of any age. After all, it’s never too early to start looking after your health. And the sooner you do it, the more likely you are to remain healthy, even in your twilight years.
Who the heck is Dr. Al Sears, M.D.?
Well, if you’ve not yet heard of Dr. Al, then you haven’t been paying attention. Because this guy is the USA Numero Uno when it comes to all things anti aging. He’s committed his life work to seeking out natural healing secrets that are either unknown or ignored by the orthodox medical community. And boy does this man have some tricks up his sleeve…!
He’s published over 35 books and reports since 1999, all dedicated to natural health and wellness, been featured on more than 50 national radio programs, TV, and has millions of loyal followers in over 163 countries. Oh, and each year thousands travel from around the world to visit him at his Palm Beach, Florida clinic.
Suffice to say, he deserves his title as America’s #1 anti-aging medical expert.
The Pros and Cons of Omega Rejuvenol
- A unique combination of a one-of-a-kind formula that provides you with key nutrients that are lacking in our modern-day diet.
- Promotes better vision, supports a healthy cardiovascular system, protects and increases flexibility in the joints, and encourages healthy blood sugar levels.
- Is a strong defence against the natural degenerative aging process of the memory.
- Contains key ingredients that help keep the skin young, vibrant, and youthful, as well as helping to increase energy levels.
- Well, the only real ‘con’ is the fact that anyone on prescription meds or suffering from a pre-existing health conditions should consult with their doctor before commencing use of Omega Rejuvenol. That’s because the powerful components have the potential to interact with certain drugs or medications – so it’s best to err on the side of caution if that’s your personal situation.
The Bottom Line
D’you know…? We were convinced that Omega Rejuvenol was simply going to be a run-of-the-mill, average health supplement that we couldn’t say was ‘good’, but nor could we say was ‘bad’. We just assumed it was going to be like so many of them out there – mediocre.
But hey! We’re delighted to be able to report differently. Because in the hierarchy of anti-aging supplements, Omega Rejuvenol definitely gets royal status – we’d even go so far as to say King or Queen status. And we certainly don’t give that kind of praise out very often. Compared to others on the market it also offers great value, plus it comes with a no-quibble, 90-day, 100% money back guarantee.
To sum up, Omega Rejuvenol really doesn’t need any Over the Top advertising, because the product itself does all the talking. And it’s great – pure and simple. An excellent addition to any person’s healthy diet….