The Key To Fighting The Marching Passage of Time The Years Take On Our Bodies. Oh If Only…! But Hold On Just A Moment – What If It Really Were Possible?
Okay, so when you’re in your early 20s you can’t possible imagine that your body will begin to use calories and store fat in a different way than it does now. After all, late nights, a blow out on pizza and a session on the beer is easily sorted with just a session in the gym the following day at that age…
Ha! Boy do you have a shock to come. Because, trust us, at some point – be it your late twenties, mid-thirties or (if you’re one of the genetically blessed), early forties will see you experiencing a whole different ball game. And, for those of us who’re already there, doesn’t it just drive you mad that you can eat exactly the same as you did before (and not a calorie more), and still put on weight.[wplapdance name=”oldschool”]
So, when we came across Old School New Body, and it’s high-flying promises that it’s truly possible to hold back – and even reverse – the natural aging effects that our bodies undergo, making us look up to 10 years younger than we really are, then we knew we needed to take an in-depth look at the program.
Read on to find out whether Old School New Body really can live up to its claims, or it it’s simply a scam to part you from your hard earned pennies… or go to the official site here.
What do you get for your money with Old School New Body?
Right – so it’s been scientifically proven that once we reach around 40 years of age, the aging process of our body accelerates. And even more so if we don’t provide it with the correct nutrients and exercise.
So, based on this premise, Old School New Body goes about showing you exactly what you need to do to wage a real and sustained fight against this. And it does this by following 5 rules (and these are things that many – or most – of us are probably guilty of):
- #1 – Forget the Low Fat Diets. Yes, really! Because, contrary to what the so called ‘diet experts’ and pseudo-nutritionists tell you, your body needs fat! Fats are not something to be scared of and avoid – fats are an essential nutrient that your body needs for optimum health!
- #2 – Stop Spinning (or any other form of endurance training). Okay – so they’re give a great cardio vascular workout, but there’s far better ways in which to do this. Long, repetitive cardio will NOT give you the body to die for. [wplapdance name=”oldschool”]
- #3 – Stop Blaming Everything on how Old you Are! Yes, you’re not overweight because of your age. You’re fat (yes, fat! We’ve not afraid to use that word, even if it’s not PC) because you eat, move and think like a fat person.
- #4 – Avoid Chronic Dehydration. Did you know that it’s essential to drink water – not just because it’s good for you, but because without enough of it your body simply can’t burn fat effectively!
- #5 – Work Out Less. Yes, less. By going back to good, old-fashioned resistance training (and not hours of useless cardio), you honestly can cut down your workout time and have a far better body.
And this is all provided in the Old School New Body “F4X Training System.”
Who is Old School New Body for?
Old School New Body is probably going to appeal to those who have a few years under their belt – you know, the over 35s. After all – who doesn’t want to have a body that looks at least 10 years younger than it really is! And the program works equally as well for the girls as the guys – no matter what age you are right now. Yes, you might even be in your 60s, 70s or older – it makes no difference. Everyone – yes, everyone – has the ability to improve muscle tone whatever their age. And it’s all down to how much muscle tone you have as to how your body copes, uses and distributes the calories that you provide it with in the form of nutrition.
In fact, Old School New Body suits those of you out there who actually have a life. You know, those who don’t want (or have the time) to spend an hour in the gym every day, but still want to see outstanding results, nonetheless.
Who are Steve and Becky Holman?
Well, firstly Steve and Becky are walking proof that if you’re prepared to do the right thing, then you honestly can look years younger than your true age. Both of these guys are well into their 50s, although you’d never believe it to look at them. Steve spent many years as Editor-in-Chief at Iron Man Magazine, allowing him to be privy to some of the very most effective anti-aging techniques by some of the world’s experts. And this super-fit couple have taken this information and created one of the most effective workout programs that they’ve helped multitudes of people with over the years.
The Pros and Cons of Old School New Body
- Probably one of the biggest plus points of Old School New Body is the fact that you don’t have to give up half your life to the gym to complete it! Designed to fit in with real people and real lives, this is your chance to honestly start working towards the body to die for you’ve always dreamed of – no matter what your age.
- You can forget about scouring the grocery store shelves for those “low fat” or “diet” products – because once you follow this program you’ll understand exactly why it’s these very items that have created a nation of people with more weight and diet related issues than any time in history!
- Old School New Body produces results – and produces them FAST.
- This method is safe, proven and doesn’t include any crazy gimmicks, health threatening or cons that promise miraculous results without any effort. Old School New Body simply harps back to methods that have stood the test of time – over and over again – and combines them together to create a stand out and effective workout program.
- Okay – now before you run away with the thought that you might be able to spend 10 minutes a week in the gym and look like a super hero, then stop right there. Old School New Body is HARD WORK! Seriously hard work. And if you’re not the kind of person who thrives on a challenge (and seeing incredible results), then you’re not going to be able to handle the program. Which is a shame, because underneath that flab you really are the owner of the body you dream of. It all boils down to how much you really want it.
- If you’ve been hiding your body beneath a wardrobe of baggy, dull and boring clothes, then get ready to go on a shopping spree. Because you really are going to need to spend money on a whole new load of outfits. After all, there’s no point in doing all that work and not showing off now, is there!
The Bottom Line
Listen up! If you’ve got the willpower and the tenacity to follow the program, then Old School New Body will give you exactly what you need to change how you look. Period!
Yes, it’s hard. Yes, it’s intense! But without needing to sell your soul to the local health club, you honestly can reveal the beautiful you within – no matter what your age. Plus look a huge amount younger in the first place.
We sooooo wanted to dis Old School New Body. But we have to admit that this is one program that truly does exactly what it says on the tin! Well done guys – we love it!