A ‘Magic’ Towel That Cleans Only With Water, Replaces Paper Towels, Toxic Cleaners, And Can Help Us Be Environmentally Friendly AND Save Hundreds Of Dollars Per Year? Why Haven’t We Heard Of This Before…?
OK, folks. Despite what Trump might say, most of us DO believe that we need to do our bit for the environment (and that climate change is real)… But let’s get past that uncomfortable topic – because we’ve just come across the Water Liberty Nanotowels, a product that claims to clean virtually anything with just water, so helping the environment AND save us money by reducing (or doing away with) our constant need for expensive paper towels.
But are they any good? Do Nanotowels actually do what they promise in their advertising blurb? Well, being as we’re passionate about a) saving the environment and b) saving money (and not necessarily in that order – smiley face!), it left us with no choice but to dig a little deeper.
And here’s what we discovered. So before you spend a red cent on Life Miracle’s Nanotowels, check out our findings below. We think you’ll be glad you did…
What do you get for your money with Nanotowels?
Well, no surprise that what you’re purchasing is a towel (or towels), that are unique in the following ways:
- The Nanotowel saves you money: Because the Nanotowel can be used instead of paper towels within the home, it can save you money literally as soon as you start using it. Bizarrely, the highest use of paper towels is folks drying their hands on them – so if you have the Nanotowel instead of paper towels you’re immediately making a saving.
- It absorbs up to 10 ounces of liquid: Without a single drip. This makes it perfect for drying hands (as above) and for cleaning up spills. In fact, the Nanotowel will happily absorb liquid from a spill that would probably take you around half a kitchen roll to absorb.
- Cleans virtually anything with just water: Yep – all it needs is hot water and it’ll clean anything – from glasses to windows, crockery to surfaces, stainless steel to mirrors, kitchen appliances to the bathroom, tiles to wood… The list is endless
- Captures dirt like a magnet: Dust, grime, dirt, liquid – all without the use of toxic chemicals
- Made from Nanolon Fiber: A unique and revolutionary fabric technology that’s hundreds of times finer than a single human hair. And no, they are not made from microfiber and have nothing at all to do with it. Nanolon fiber is a new, state of the art, next generation fabric that performs like nothing you’ve ever seen before.
Who the heck is Water Liberty?
Water Liberty, the company behind the Nanotowel, is a company that is dedicated to helping us use natural sources for cleaning our homes and businesses. In this way, the Nanotowel provides a truly superior cleaning method using only the power of hot water.
In addition, they work in partnership with Trees For The Future. And for every pack of Nanotowels purchases, they’ll plant a tree on your behalf. Since December 2016 they’ve planted over 89,688 trees in underprivileged communities. That’s some feat – and one that’s truly worth supporting…
Who is Nanotowels for?
In a word – everyone! We could all use Nanotowels in our home. Not only will they save us money on paper towel and cleaning product use, but we’ll have the added benefit of doing our bit for the environment – with literally no effort. Hang one in the bathroom, use them for your cleaning, keep one handy for the inevitable spills – they simply work everywhere…
The Pros and Cons of Nanotowels
- The Nanotowel is way, way superior to microfiber cloths in its ability to clean. And it cleans pretty much every material and surface you can think of.
- You can wash them over and over again – either by rinsing in hot water or putting them in the washing machine with your normal colors.
- They’re long lasting – you can expect them to have a lifespan of around 2-3 years, or 300-400 uses.
- If anyone in your family suffers from cleaning chemical related sensitivities (skin problems, respiratory issues etc), then being able to have superior cleaning abilities simply using the Nanotowel and hot water is a huge plus point.
- OK, so the Nanotowel isn’t a disinfectant cleaning aid. But let’s be serious here, hot water and the towel will wash away most bacteria anyway. If you need to ensure a further bacterial clean, it’s been proven in numerous studies that a 5% solution of white vinegar kills up to 99% of bacteria and most mold and viruses too. So keep a spray bottle of diluted white vinegar on hand with your Nanotowel for such eventualities…
The Bottom Line
Well – we have to say, the Nanotowel by Water Liberty is a true breakthrough. If you’re looking for an all-natural method to clean your home (and save money and help the environment as well), then these clever, revolutionary new towels really are the solution.
We loved them, and the reviews from others who’ve bought them are glowing. To sum up – the Water Liberty Nanotowel does all that it promises to do. A great addition to any home…