A New Workout System That Not Only Takes An Hour Per Week, But Will Reverse Metabolic Aging AND Torch Those “Impossible To Shift” Fatty Areas? Don’t Make Us Laugh….
Now, we love everything about fitness. And, although we say so ourselves, we know quite a lot about the subject. So when we came across Metabolic Prime, the “proven” system that can see you drop your workouts to under an hour per week and still see amazing results, we have to say that our immediate thought process was con, Con, CON!
But hold on a minute. Because we can’t judge unless we have all the facts. And we mean all of them… So this left us with no option but to go the whole hog with Metabolic Prime, and see if it really could live up to what, on initial inspection, is surely a load of money grabbing codswallop? (We’re pretty proud of that saying…). Below is what we discovered.
And we have to say, it’s pretty damn interesting…
What do you get for your money?
Okay, so Metabolic Prime is, in its own words, a “roadmap to fitness for the over 35s”. What it promises is a breakthrough exercise discovery that allows you to literally turn back the clock, and “switch on” your teenage genes again. And doing this will re-activate the 5 primary age-defying, body shaping molecules that you used to have, when you were a teenager, that is. And to do this you need to exercise in a new, hyper efficient method, known as “Metabolic Micro Bursts”.
By working out in a truly different manner (taking only 45 minutes of your time per week), what this method of training does is to re-activate the following 5 Metabolic Priming Activator molecules in your body (MPAs for short):
- MPA 1: IL-15 – The Holy Grail of Body Shaping: This little baby is responsible for burning uber amounts of fat, and defining and shaping your body by enhancing muscle and bone density. And the ONLY way you can re-ignite this molecule is to exercise in metabolic micro bursts.
- MPA 2: Nitric Oxide – The Surge Commander: Feel your body surge back to life as Nitric Oxide dilates your blood vessels allowing more oxygen and nutrients to every part of the body. (And hey, guys – this is similar to the effect of the “blue pill”, if you get our drift…).
- MPA 3: Lactic Acid – The Youth-Hormone Activator: For the guys, lactic acid will see your body surge in its production of testosterone. And for the ladies, you’ll be releasing more HGH – and that’s the hormone responsible for fat burning, defying the age process, and that wonderful “feel good” factor.
- MPA 4: IL-6 – The Fat Cell Liberator: The IL-6 molecule is literally transformed by microburst training, meaning that it causes your fat cells to release their hold on that unwanted lard, allowing your body to burn it up and use it for fuel.
- MPA 5: IL-8 – The Blood Vessel Savior: IL-8 is responsible for repairing blood vessels and constructing new ones. And thanks to this, the oxygen and nutrients can flow easier round your body, leading to a leaner, more defined physique.
Who is it for?
If you’re passed that 30th birthday, then guess what – Metabolic Prime really is the way forward when it comes to fat burning and rejuvenation. The thing is, we all think that the various aspects of aging are something that we can’t do anything about. But actually, that’s really not the case. So if you’re a little (or a lot) past 30 years of age, and you desperately want to drop a few (or a lot) of pounds, want to have more energy, more drive, more fun! And be healthier to boot, then Metabolic Prime really can make this possible for you.
Who is Dr. Jade Teta?
Dr. Jade Teta, the creator of Metabolic Prime, is certainly no fly by night character. He has a BS in Biochemistry, a doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, has been a personal trainer for more than 25 years, given more than 10,000 personal training sessions, has an impressive list of celebrity clients, and is the inventor of the proven Rest-Best Training method. Pretty impressive credentials, we have to admit…
- Working out the “Metabolic Prime” way is fast – really fast. There’s honestly no need to be wasting hours of your precious time at the gym, out running, swimming or whatever way it is that you’ve been trying to lose weight.
- It’s kinder to your body than traditional work outs. We all know in our heart of hearts that constantly flogging your body is no good for your joints – not to mention the desperately aging free radicals that you flood your body with every time you undertake boring cardio workouts.
- As your body ages, if you don’t do anything about it you become victim of inflammation. And this is responsible for virtually every modern day disease we can list: heart disease, type II diabetes, skin cancer, Alzheimer’s… But by switching on these molecules once more, you dramatically lower the inflammation, and therefore dramatically lower your chances of falling foul of one of these modern day killers.
- The Metabolic Prime program is fun, simple, fast and absolutely one of the mot effective workout programs for anyone over the age of 30 – period!
- The thing is, if you’ve been a slave to the gym for a large proportion of your life, then it’s pretty much guaranteed that you’re not going to believe that it’s every possible to get into shape by exercising for less than an hour a week. But all you need do is to follow the 4 phase system that’s laid out in a simple to follow, step-by-step process that literally takes up only 15 minutes of your time, 3 days a week. And the great thing is that you can try it out at absolutely no risk at all, thanks to the iron clad, 60-day, 100% money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
D’you know, we hate having to admit that we’re wrong… But ol’ Dr. Jade Teta really has hit on a winner here. And the best thing is that the results start to show themselves in super fast time. Because, let’s face it, we all want to see the fruits of our labors coming into effect in the fastest time possible.
Metabolic Prime really is the answer to our hectic, time short, manic 21st century lifestyle. And the fact that you can give it a go for a full 2 months and STILL get your money back if it doesn’t work for you, makes trying the program out a bit of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion…