Drink The Right Type Of Coffee To Help You Lose Weight? Come On, Guys – If Only Shedding The Pounds Was Really So Simple….!
UPDATE: We No Longer Recommend Javita Coffee…
So there can’t be many of us who’d just love to discover a way to drop pounds of weight simply by drinking a regular cup of coffee. And, strange as it sounds, this is exactly what the revolutionary Javita Coffee is claiming that their product can do.
Of course, those of us who’ve tried (and no doubt failed) in the past to get rid of unwanted weight know that the likelihood of there being a miracle answer to dropping the pounds is pretty much non-existent. So when we heard about the extraordinary claims of Javita Coffee, then we decided it was our job – nay, our duty! – to dig deep into what this is really all about.
Read on to discover the dark and dirty truth about Javita Coffee. The results may very well surprise you…
What do you get for your money with Javita Coffee?
Okay, so when you make your purchase of Javita Coffee, you’re not just buying any old coffee. What you’re actually buying and drinking is a coffee that’s infused with certain herbs that are known to have a metabolizing mechanism on the body. In other words, these help with the way that your body converts calories into energy. And it does this in the following ways:
- It contains Yerba Mate: a product that works by stimulation the central nervous system. It contains not only caffeine, but also antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. And because of the chemical compound of this, it actually helps the body to utilize carbohydrates in a more efficient manner.
- It can help to curb your appetite: another great side effect of Yerba Mate is that in some cases it can help to make you less hungry. And we all know that one of the biggest factors of losing weight is to cut down on the amount of food we actually eat…
- It contains Garcinia Cambogia: a naturally occurring product found in Asia, India and parts of South and Central America. It’s also known as Brindall Berries, and many people believe that ingesting this on a regular basis actually diminishes a person’s desire for food.
- Limits the fat the body creates: Garcinia Cambogia also limits the ability of the body to turn carbohydrates into fat. This means that rather than piling on the pounds, the body converts this into energy, and this can even make you feel more awake and lively!
UPDATE: We No Longer Recommend Javita Coffee… For a better alternative, click here.
Who is Javita Coffee for?
Well, Javita Coffee is certainly suitable for anyone who wants to lose weight. But not only that, it’s also ideal for anyone (large or small) who wants to increase their energy and the way in which their body converts food into energy. it’s equally suitable for men or women, young or old and for those who have a lot or just a little weight to lose.
Who is the Javita Coffee Company?
The Javita Coffee Company have taken coffee to another level. They don’t claimthat their coffee tastes better than any other you might try, but they do say that it tastes different. And this is because of the added herbal supplements that can help you to lose weight and boost energy levels.
The company has gone to great pains to ensure that the blend of added ingredients has been carefully created to give the very best instant coffee drinking (and weight loss aid) possible. And there are millions of people around
the world raving about how good the product is, not to mention reaping the benefits that drinking it brings.
The Pros and Cons of Javita Coffee
- Javita Coffee is easy to prepare, as it comes in an instant formula. So simply boil the water, mix with the coffee and enjoy…
- Not only does the coffee contain the powerful ingredients mentioned earlier, but it’s also jam packed full of other weight loss and energy boosting products. These include Bacopa Monniera, a naturally occurring herb that grows in India and is thought to improve nerve function and memory. It also contains green tea, as well as a product known as Gotu Kola – believed to increase the attention span, improve concentration and improve your memory ad intelligence.
- It honestly can work as part of a calorie controlled and exercise diet as a way to lose those unwanted pounds.
- Javita Coffee tastes HORRIBLE and is definitely not a good replacement for your standard coffee! You need to add LOTS of unhealthy sweeteners just to make it bearable. The only way I can think of to make it taste decent is to add this coconut oil.
If you want a good weight loss drink, I recommend this one here.
Okay, so Javita Coffee is a great product, but it can’t work miracles. You do need to use it as an ‘aid’ to lose weight, and not expect to have to do anything else in the meantime. However, used in conjunction with a sensible eating plan and/or gentle exercise, it really can aid your weight loss efforts.
The Bottom Line
Well, well, well…. So we certainly didn’t expect to get to the end of our review on Javita Coffee with the opinion we’ve come to. And it’s just this – you can’t expect this to be the only thing you need to do in order to lose weight, but damn…! it sure can help! Add to this the fact that it tastes absolutely yummy, and drinking it really is a win-win situation all round. In a nutshell, we think Javita Coffee really does live up to the hype – and we think if you try it then you’ll definitely agree….