Workout For 25 Minutes Per Day For Miraculous Results! Come On Guys, Everyone Knows That You Need To Work Harder Than That, Don’t They…?
The problem with working out – and we mean working out and really getting amazing results, is that you need to give so much time per day to do so. Well, apparently not, according to Shaun T, the creator of the Focus T25 Workout that’s hit the market.
Well, we have to admit to raising a cynical eyebrow at the marketing that’s selling this baby – because we’re hard pushed to believe that you honestly can change your shape, ditch the lard and sculpt yourself into an Adonis with only 25 minutes per day…! But we have to admit that Shaun T certainly does have a body to die for (and has given us some pretty great products in the past), so we decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, and get down and dirty with exactly what the Focus T25 Workout is really all about.
And what we discovered certainly makes for some interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Focus T25 Workout?
OK then, so what Focus T25 is all about is high intensity cardio, strength training and core training, all done in only 25 minutes with no rest in between. Sounds interesting so far, yes?
What it is, is a workout regime that’s broken down into two cycles: the Alpha Cycle, and the Beta Cycle. The first five weeks are the Alpha, and it breaks down like this:
- Cardio: hard, fast and intense, to melt down the fat that’s developed a love affair with your body.
- Speed 1.0: time to crank up the pace to throw your calorie burn into complete overdrive.
- Total Body Circuit: workouts designed to sculpt the complete body system and get those muscles toned, hard and beautiful…
- Ab Intervals: pretty self-explanatory – and don’t we all just long to have the perfect six-pack!
- Lower Focus: because toned leg muscles are simply gorgeous to look at…
And then, after the first five weeks workouts, you’re ready to move into the Beta Cycle:
- Core Cardio: if you thought the Alpha cardio workouts worked well, just wait until you kick them into gear with this full on exercise plan…
- Speed 2.0: and it’s now that the calorie burning really does move up to another level…
- Rip’T Circuit: time to get ripped, with these awesome circuit workouts!
- Dynamic Core: Your abs and core muscles are now in wonderful shape thanks to the first five weeks of exercise, and these workouts are designed to sculpt, shape and reveal the muscles that make up the core of your body…
- Upper Focus: let’s not forget the chest, back and shoulder muscles, that will now be pummeled into shape with these intense exercises.
Who is Focus T25 Workout for?
So you might think that the Focus T25 workouts are only for the hardcore amongst you, and whilst they definitely fit this description, don’t be fooled into thinking that you need to be super fit to get started. The great thing about this exercise regime is that it takes you from unfit to fabulous in 10 short weeks, without having to give up the rest of your life to workout for hours every day.
Fat or fit, male or female, young or old, Focus T25 is a fast acting, superior workout regime that can fit in with anyone’s lifestyle, giving you results that you can see on virtually a daily basis…
Who is Shaun T?
Shaun T is certainly a great advert for his products, because his own beautifully sculpted body shows that his methods work – and then some! Creator of the hugely popular Insanity workout program, Shaun has a plethora of satisfied clients who’ve followed his advice to get the body they truly want. And because he designs his regimes to work for the average person (that’s folks like you and me – with a life!), you can rest assured that you’ll have the time to truly follow what you need to do to get results.
The Pros and Cons of Focus T25 Workout
- Firstly, and most importantly, the Focus T25 Workout Program works – period! Because it works in an increasing method – in other words, it increases your level of fitness and strength gradually – it’s suitable for anyone at any level of fitness.
- You don’t need to put aside hours of your day to follow the program. It truly does work with only 25 minutes per day of exercise, simply because of the fact that you work out intensely for the whole 25 minutes, with no rest periods in-between.
- It’s simple to follow, thanks to the Quick Start Guide that makes sure you hit the ground running. You also get an easy to read calendar, making it a cinch to know what workout to do each day for the maximum and fastest results.
- If you’re not sure whether this is the program for you, you can rest assured that it’s okay to try it out because Focus T25 comes with a no quibble, iron clad, 100% money back guarantee. This means you can try it out for a full 30 days before you have to make a decision whether or not it works. And if you don’t see the results you crave for, you can get every red cent of your money back – no questions asked…
- Okay, so there’s always going to be a few people that seem to think they can get the body beautiful without having to put in any effort. But, sorry guys and gals, that simply doesn’t exist. Yes, Focus T25 is tough. Yes, you’re going to need to put in the effort. But once you see the fat falling away and those gorgeous muscles shining through, who on earth needs any more motivation than that to carry on…?
The Bottom Line
Well, we have to admit that we were a tad cynical about whether the Focus T25 Workout honestly could live up to it’s claims, and also whether it really offered anything new. But we have to say that it really does do exactly as it promises – as long as you stick with the program.
It’s a huge relief to know that if you’ve got the determination, it honestly is possible to get the body you desire without having to work out for hours every week. So we have to say that Shaun T’s latest offering might not be for everyone (couch potatoes need not apply), but if you’re determined to get that beach beautiful body in the shortest amount of time possible, then this baby will give you the results.
In a nutshell, the Focus T25 Workout honestly can change your life – so why not give it a try, because this baby rocks!