A 3-Step Method To Eliminate Knee Pain Without Medication, Surgery or Multiple Medical Appointments? If Only It Were So Simple…
So, if you’ve ever suffered a knee injury (and 36% of all exercise related injuries affect the knee), then you’ll know how much it can scupper even the best laid of training plans. So when we came across Fix My Knee Pain, a product from Mike Westerdal’s Critical Bench range, we have to admit to being a little (for a little, read A LOT) curious.
Because this product is sure making some big, big claims about how it provides a unique, 4 tactic, method that will first sort out your knee problems, and then prevent you from further injury in the future. All without using any medication, resorting to surgery or wasting mucho bucks on ‘expert’ medical appointments.
Well, it all sounds far too good to be true, doesn’t it? Yep, we thought so as well. So we took that as our cue to get down and dirty with exactly what Fix My Knee Pain is all about, and whether it can live up to it’s slick and sexy advertising.
And what we discovered certainly makes for interesting reading:
What do you get for your money with Fix My Knee Pain?
So, this is a program that is based on an innovative (and proven) method that’s advocated by Injury Specialist, Rick Kaselj, MS. This is a guy who is not only a specialist in his field, but is the guy who other fitness professionals go to in order to learn the most up to date techniques that they can the use to help their own clients.
And the crux of the program is broken down into 4 separate tactics:
- Tactic 1 – Keep your knee straight out of the gym: and this is because what you’re doing OUTSIDE of your workouts could be exactly what’s causing the problem in the first place. Do you sit cross-legged, or with your feet crossed? How about your feet behind you and under the chair, or sitting with your knees bent? Because the knee joint is at its least stressed when kept straight when not working, and this is one of the biggest causes of knee pain, it’s just that most people don’t connect the two things.
- Tactic 2 – Don’t get stuck in the vicious knee pain cycle: of rest/drugs/ice/safe exercise – doctor – diagnosis – physical therapy – miscellaneous modalities – strengthening and stretching – MRI – physical therapy/cortisone/surgery – and then start all over…
- Tactic 3 – Deal with the root of the problem, not the symptoms: makes sense, huh! But until the knee has been re-shaped into a pain free joint, not amount of strengthening or stretching will prevent the problem from re-occurring.
- Tactic 4 – Easy reshaping of the knee joint, with the KR3 Method): a technique invented by Rick himself to prevent the vicious knee pain cycle. It’s based on 3 parts: Internal Reshaping, External Reshaping and Injury Specific Exercises. In other words, it eliminates the issue that’s causing the knee pain, and then strengthens the knee in the correct manner so that it works in the way it should and prevents further injury in the future.
And it’s all provided in an interesting and easy to follow video format.
Who is Fix My Knee Pain for?
Well, you might well think that Fix My Knee Pain is only for those who have issues with their knee joints. And indeed, this is who it’s aimed at. Young or old, male or female, fit or fat, if you have knee problems then it makes sense to treat the cause, and not the symptoms.
But we think that the marketing guys are missing a trick here, because not only does it do exactly as the title suggests, but it is also a superb way of bolster-proofing even the fittest of knees against any likely injury in the future. Because, let’s face it, our knees take a lot of action. And anything we can do to prevent likely problems in the future has to be a huge bonus, in our humble opinion.
Who is Rick Kaselj?
Well, Rick is an injury specialist with over 16 years of hands on experience in treating injuries. He’s got a master’s degree in exercise science and he’s also a Kinesiologist. You only need Google him to see quite how well respected he is in the industry, and he’s given over 315 live presentations to over 6065 health and fitness professionals around North America.
Yahoo News, Iron Man, Best Health and Live Pain Free are just a few of the channels and publications that have featured Rick and his programs, and this is the guy whom fitness professionals go to when they need injury advice for themselves and their clients.
The Pros and Cons of Fix My Knee Pain
- The program is easy to follow, and doesn’t speak to you like you’re a doofus! It’s neither patronizing nor too technical, and everything is explained in both text and video format.
- This isn’t a ‘quick fix.’ What Fix My Knee Pain is designed to do is take the problem right back to the start, sort out the knee and reshape it, and then build the muscles and ligaments up again to work in the most ergonomic fashion possible – in the way the knee should work.
- If followed correctly, the knee should end up stronger than it’s ever been before – with a better range of movement and the ability to become more efficient as a working joint than you’ve ever known it.
- Anyone can use Fix My Knee Pain – you don’t need a doctor’s note to do so. And this is because the program literally takes you back to basics, and does away with all the likely surgery, scans, medications and everything that orthodox medicine tells you is all that can be done to fix it.
- So, the only ‘con’ will be believing that it’s truly possible to fix your knee without surgery or harmful drugs. But this really is a risk free strategy, and you’ll begin to see improvements fast, taking away any doubt that might have been in your mind before you started using the Fix My Knee Pain method.
The Bottom Line
Okay then – we have to admit that we were a tad skeptical when we started to look into what Fix My Knee Pain is really all about. But it didn’t take long for us to become converts, because this product really does do what it says on the pin. And it’s a method whereby you don’t simply avoid your knee pain, but you eliminate it all together.
But you don’t have to take our word for it, because Fix My Knee Pain comes with a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied. In fact, they say if you don’t feel a decrease in your knee pain in 7 days, then you can get your money back at that point too. That makes trying out Fix My Knee Pain a bit of a no-brainer, in our opinion. So why not give it a try? You’ve got nothing to lose, except for that knee pain that’s preventing you reaching your training goals.
In a nutshell, we think Fix My Knee Pain rocks!