The Answer To Your Chronic Knee Pain – Without A Single Drug, Injection, Surgery, Or Doctor’s Intervention…? Sounds Way Too Good To Be True, Doesn’t It…?
… And we’re very wary when a product sounds that way… Now, we’re going to take a wild guess here. And that’s that if you’re reading this review, then you, or someone you love, suffers from knee pain. We’re betting you’ve tried everything to ease it. From heat pads to ice packs, injections, exercise, physio, drugs (and more drugs), and perhaps you’ve even succumbed to the surgeon’s knife.
The very fact that you’re here right now is proof that none of it’s worked. You still suffer life-impeding pain from those darn knees… So when we came across Feel Good Knees, a product from Todd Kuslikis, we have to say that our interest was piqued. However, there was no way we were simply going to take the marketing spiel as gospel. Oh no… We wanted (needed!) to get the real lowdown as to whether Feel Good Knees could bring the relief you crave.
Below is what we discovered when we dug deep. And if you’re thinking of making a purchase, then boy-oh-boy do you need to read what we found out. And to do so before spending a single red cent on the product…
What do you get for your money Feel Good Knees?
OK… So Feel Good Knees is an all-natural method that provides you with scientifically proven, yet gentle, ritual of exercise that fights the very root cause of your knee pain. There are three causes of chronic joint pain.
- Cellular Inflammation: The leading cause of joint pain in adults over 45.
- Postural Misalignment: Even the slightest of misalignment in the knees causes a 70-90% increase in added stress inside the joint. This creates long-term harmful effects, such as osteoarthritis. If you’re also overweight, this only serves to amplify the problem.
- Cartilage Deterioration: Instability of one of the leading causes of cartilage breakdown. Often referred to as, ‘loose joints, this means that the cartilage is being injured and breaking down on a daily basis.
Feel Good Knees is all about discovering the easy to follow isometric exercises that have been scientifically proven to not only ease your pain, but to actively target these very three causes.
When you sign up your receive the following:
- The 5 Minute Feel Good Knees Method: As the name suggests, this method takes only 5 minutes per day to do. The exercises are quick, easy, and can provide an incredible amount of pain relief in a surprisingly short amount of time. There are 3 levels that you work through as your knee pain reduces and your joints strengthen and become healthy once again.
These simple isometric exercises will help you to regrow health cartilage in the knee (and yes, despite what’s commonly believed, it’s been proven in two ground-breaking studies that it IS possible for the cartilage to repair and heal. The exercises also cause the body to increase joint fluid, therefore lubricating the joint and decreasing pain.
In addition the exercises cause a reduction in inflammation, and better joint mobility. They also improve the strength in the muscles surrounding the knee, and help with the stability and realignment of the kneecap.
- The Feel Good Knees Companion Guide: Here you get a visual guide of how to perform each of the exercises. There’s both a text and pictorial descriptions that show you how to correctly perform the complete 5-minute routine. In addition there are exercise modifications that you might need to take advantage of, depending on the severity of your knee pain.
- The Feel Good Knees Pain Reduction Tracker: A great way to track the reduction of your pain. It also ensures you stay on track and have a visual reminder that you need to carry out the short exercises.
- The Feel Good Knees Video Library: Sometimes there’s no better instruction guide than actually being able to see how to perform an exercise. Here you not only get videos, but also an explanation of how the exercise should feel.
- 1 Minute Rejuvenation Finishers: As the name suggests, these are 1 minute long ‘extras’ that you can carry out at the end of your daily routine, or whenever you have a spare moment. These will further aid your speed of recovery.
- Postural Alignment Guide: A video tutorial that will show you easy adjustments to your posture that you probably aren’t even aware of, but that are causing your knees to hurt even more.
Who is Feel Good Knees for?
Got knee pain? Of any degree? Then Feel Good Knees is for you. And whilst it’s probably going to hit the radar of those who’re over the age of 45, it’s suitable for anyone of any age. This is a method to not only reduce the pain in your knees, but to actively heal the root cause of the problem!
Who the heck is Todd Kuslikis?
Kuslikis is an injury prevention expert based in Michigan. He’s dedicated his life to the intricate workings of the human body. He’s taken the wisdom of both Eastern and Western holistic practices to speed up the natural healing process of the body. His background is in Nursing, personal training, and human physiology – he gained his master’s degree at Western Michigan University. For the past 15 years he’s studied and perfected a massive amount of knowledge into how the body can, with some clever help, literally heal itself. And it’s this that he uses to help his global patient base of over 100,000 people to improve or even cure both minor and major musculoskeletal issues.
He helps a broad range of people, from professional sports people to those in the military; Nursing home residents to every day folk like you and us.
The Pros and Cons of Feel Good Knees
- The regime is easy to follow, and takes only 5 minutes per day.
- Has been clinically proven to be more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs at relieving the pain of inflammation.
- Feel Good Knees treats the actual cause of knee pain, rather than simply masking the symptoms.
- By reducing the actual cause of your knee pain there are a whole host of other beneficial side effects, including that of weight loss thanks to your increased mobility.
- Well, that’ll be your own stubbornness to believe that you can cure your chronic knee problem with exercise alone. But let’s be very clear here – this method really is scientifically proven to do exactly as it promises. And it comes with an iron-clad, 100% money back guarantee if you don’t very quickly start to notice improvements in your knee pain and associated quality of life.
The Bottom Line
Wow! That’s all we have to say… Wow! Because Feel Good Knees really doesn’t need any hard sell, because it works – pure and simple! Imagine life without knee pain, or indeed, without having to take pain relieving drugs with all their nasty side effects. If you follow the simple 5 minute regime of Feel Good Knees, then this really could be your reality.
And with the 60 day, 100% money back guarantee, you can try it out at absolutely no risk whatsoever… There really is nothing to lose. Except, that is, the pain. Feel Good Knees is going to change a whole lot of lives for the better. A stand out amazing product…!