Oh No! Not Another ‘Guaranteed’ Method Of Losing Weight Without Having To Exercise, Diet Or Following Any Crazy Eating Plans… Come On, We Weren’t Born Yesterday…!
The thing is, when you’ve got a few (or a lot) of extra pounds to lose, and you’ve tried (and failed) with every diet on the planet, you tend to grab at any opportunity that looks like it might be a valid weight loss plan. And the marketers of these products know that all to well…!
So when we came across Feast Your Fat Away, by Nate Miyaki, that promises to give you a way to eat your way thin, with ‘no starving, no crazy eating plans and no exercise required,’ we have to admit that our immediate thoughts were – how can we say this politely? – somewhat less than favorable…
But never let it be said that we put down a product without giving it a fair chance to prove that it’s legit… Cue an in-depth look at exactly what Feast Your Fat Away is all about, and whether this one really can be relied on to help you to your weight loss goals, or it’s simply just another fad product.
Read on to discover exactly what we found out…
What do you get for your money with Feast Your Fat Away?
Right then, so Feast Your Fat Away is divided into 15 easy to follow lessons that actually allow you to customize the program so it works for you as an individual (now that’s a refreshing change, because diet programs are certainly not a ‘one size fits all’ product).
The diet plan focuses around the following points:
- Feast at night: yes, really! Because this is the diet plan that turns everything else you’ve ever been told about weight loss in the past. Eating your largest meal at night not only satisfies you psychologically, but it makes it easier for you to eat lighter during the day, because you’re looking forward to a comforting feast when you finish your working day. In fact, our evolutionary instincts tell us to eat later on – and then sleep – (remember the ‘rest and digest’ mantra…). And eating at night makes you far less likely to binge on junk food during the daytime.
- Stay productive and sharp during the daytime: simply down to the fact that you eat lightly during the day, which has the knock on effect of improving your mental alertness and cognitive function. It’s all back to that ‘rest and digest’ force that goes on within all of us… After all, everyone is familiar with that lazy lull that comes after eating a large meal, and by eating in the evening this then coincides with when you’re ready to go to bed!
- Get quality sleep: that refuels your energy reserves and allows your muscles and body tissue to build and repair. As well as this, after you eat your body synthesizes serotonin – the feel good hormone that also allows you to genuinely have a decent night’s kip!
- Lose more fat: – which is exactly what this eating plan is all about. Because when you eat light during the daytime, leaving your largest (and carbohydrate) meal for the evening, you actually burn more fat. Forget what you’ve been told in the past, because a recent study in the medical journal, Obesity, has provided scientific evidence that this is true. [wplapdance name=”FYFA”]
Who is Feast Your Fat Away for?
Feast Your Fat Away is a weight loss program designed for anyone who has fat to lose. And it doesn’t matter if that’s just a few pounds, or 100 pounds or more. Thanks to the choices and customization options it provides, you really can tweak it to fit your personal situation. And because it doesn’t leave you hungry at any point, you really do have the very best chance of success with this program.
Young or old, fat or not so fat, male or female, Feast Your Fat Away is probably one of the most revolutionary (and easiest to stick with), eating regimes that’s hit the headlines in a long time.
Who is Nate Miyaki?
Nate is a well renowned fitness and nutrition expert whose talents are used by many major corporations as a health and wellness consultant. He’s also a natural body building champion, and has a list of satisfied clients who’ve worked with him over the past 15 years to reach their weight loss and fitness goals. Often featured in the largest of publications – such as T-Nation, Muscle and Fitness, Shape and Men’s Health, his unique method of eating and training has seen him become one of the ‘go to’ guys for anyone looking to change their body shape – and change it for life…
The Pros and Cons of Feast Your Fat Away
- Feast Your Fat Away has different options, meaning you can choose one that best fits your preferences and personal lifestyle.
- For the exercise phobic amongst you, there’s no need to exercise to see results. However, if you do exercise, there is no need to increase the time you spend doing so, and Nate will also show you how to best gear your workouts to get the maximum results.
- There are cheat days one day per week. So you don’t have to give up your favorite products such as French fries, ice cream or pizza. This has the wonderful effect of staving off cravings – because as we all know, if you’re told you ‘can’t’ do something, then it’s human nature to want to do it even more…
- There’s no need to give up alcohol for good, because you can still enjoy the odd glass of wine, beer or cocktail if that’s your thing.
- Feast Your Fat Away gives you plenty of options for both eating at home and for eating out. This means your social life doesn’t have to suffer one little bit, even though you’re following a weight loss plan.
- Okay, so let’s get this straight. Feast Your Fat Away is NOT a miracle cure. You’re still going to need the desire to want to follow the plan for it to succeed. But what it IS, is a genuine method of turning around your eating habits for good, and seeing you drop the fat in the meantime. It’s a gradual process, not a ‘get thin in a week’ crazy diet plan. And because it’s gradual, this means that not only do you lose weight in a sustainable fashion, but that you actually swop your eating habits for more healthy ones – for life. And that’s why the weight stays off…
The Bottom Line
So! We freely admit that we honestly thought this was just another of those fad eating plans, designed to make its creator a quick buck but not actually achieve anything. But we’re not adverse for admitting we were wrong – and boy were we wrong this time…!
Because Feast Your Fat Away is perhaps one of the most innovative (and scientifically proven to work) weight loss plan we’ve seen hit the market in a long time. But you don’t have to simply take our word for it, because Nate is so convinced that this plan will work for you, that it comes with a 60 day, no quibble, 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase.
What that means, is that you can try Feast Your Fat Away for a full 2 months, and if you’re not seeing the results you expect, you can get every red cent of your money back. That makes giving it a try a bit of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion. So what are you waiting for…?