A Protein Bar That Can Help You With Fat Loss! Does Such A Thing Honestly Exist…?
Okay, so we all know that managing to eat enough quality protein is one of the hurdles to overcome when trying to target fat loss. But when we came across the BioTrust Organic Protein Bars and the claims that they can
provide you with the right type of protein at ‘less than the cost of a greasy cheese burger,’ we must admit that our first thought was that this was just a bit of marketing hype.
But never let it be said that we provide an opinion on a product before we find out what it’s really all about. So we decided it was out duty to discover if they really can offer the health conscious individual anything, or if they’re nothing more than a nod in the direction of healthy heating.
And what we discovered might well surprise you…
What do you get for your money with BioTrust Organic Protein Bars?
So BioTrust Organic Protein Bars are being hailed as an aid to healthy eating and fat loss. This is all very well, but what do you actually get when you shell out your hard earned dollars to purchase them?
- 14 grams of fiber – per bar, as well as providing 20 grams of organic protein.
- Wheat, soy, trans fat and gluten free – which is great for those who might have an intolerance to these products. However, even those of us who don’t react will gain far more of an advantage when eating protein without ingesting these products.[wplapdance name=”BiotrustProteinBars”]
- Rich in antioxidants – thanks to the inclusion of dark chocolate (yes, it really is good for you…)
- Convenient, individually wrapped bars – that are far removed from most of the other so-called ‘healthy’ protein bars on the market. This is due to not containing simple sugars, artificial colors, sweeteners and preservatives.
- Whey protein – is used in the BioTrust Organic Protein Bars, as opposed to the far cheaper, and definitely more unhealthy, soy protein that virtually every other similar product on the market contains.
- I may earn compensation for my review of the Biotrust Nutrition products discussed on this website.
Who is BioTrust Organic Protein Bars for?
Whilst you might think that the BioTrust Organic Protein Bars are aimed solely at those trying to eat well and lose weight, nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, these protein bars are the ideal way for anyone to get a convenient, yet truly healthy hit of top quality protein and fiber into their diet.
That early afternoon lull that so many of us experience is simply due to a combination of sugar spiking and lack of giving our bodies the correct fuel to function at full pelt. But with our constantly busy 24/7 lifestyle it can be a challenge to ensure that we eat in the correct manner at all times. What the BioTrust Organic Protein Bars provide is a method to conveniently eat what our body really needs, without any worry that products in the bar will actually make us feel worse, not better…
Who is BioTrust Nutrition?
BioTrust Nutrition came about when the creators, Joel and Josh, became truly frustrated with the quality of diet supplements on the market. After searching high and low for products that truly did what they proclaimed – and failed – these two fitness gurus decided that the only way to ensure that something was done properly was to do it yourself. And BioTrust Nutrition was born…
With the promise that every single product in the range really is the best, organic quality, they provide a whole range of diet and health aids that honestly don’t contain any products that are detrimental to the body.
The Pros and Cons of BioTrust Organic Protein Bars
- Probably the most important aspect of the BioTrust Organic Protein Bars (apart from being good for you) is that they taste absolutely delicious!
- Only the best quality whey protein is used, and no cheaper options such as the soy protein found in so many other similar products that have been linked to numerous health problems.
- They really are organic, and that’s why they’ve been certified USDA organic.
- Every bar contains a massive 20 grams of organic protein, as well as 14 grams of fiber.
- The bars contain nothing artificial. And when we say nothing, we mean just that – nada, rien, zilch… Just check out the ingredient list on the side, and compare it with other so-called ‘healthy’ bars on the market…
- They come with the amazing BioTrust 1 year, 100% money back guarantee. Meaning that if, at any time over the next 12 months you decide you’re not happy for whatever reason, you can get every red cent of your money back!
- So the biggest downer about BioTrust’s Organic Protein Bars will be to prevent other people nicking yours! The problem is, once your family and friends get a taste, not to mention realize that these things are actually good for you, then they’ll be no end of sticky fingers reaching out to pinch your goodies. The only solution to this, as far as we can see, is to keep them under lock and key!
The Bottom Line
So we certainly didn’t expect to come to the conclusion that the BioTrust Organic Protein Bars honestly do what they actually promise. We’ve been worn down over the years by so much hyped marketing (and downright lies) from various manufacturers, that we just thought these were going to be more of the same.
But we couldn’t have been more wrong, because BioTrust Organic Protein Bars really do deliver exactly what they promise. A wonderful aid to a healthy diet, as well as being a product that honestly can help with your fat loss efforts. Well done BioTrust, and thank you – a product that’s been a long time coming…
* I may earn compensation for my review of the Biotrust Nutrition products discussed on this website.