A Superfood Supplement That Can Provide The Active Person With All Their Daily Nutritional Needs And Is Compatible With Any Type Of Dietary Needs! Hmmm – Sounds Too Good To Be True, Doesn’t It?
So we’ve all heard about these so called “superfoods.” But when Athletic Greens professes to be the ONLY all natural, whole food, superfood cocktail that ensures you’ll never need to take another supplement again, then you’ll forgive us for being a little on the, ahem, disbelieving side…
But, never let it be said that we don’t do some good research into discovering if such a product is really all it’s cracked up to be. So, putting all cynicism to one side (well, as much as is humanly possible), we set out to find out if Athletic Greens is honestly what it proclaims on the label.
Read on to discover what we found…
What do you get for your money with Athletic Greens?
You can get the Athletic Greens supplement in both a 30 and 60 serving size. It comes in a powder form and is designed to be mixed up into a great tasting drink. And this will provide you with all your nutritional needs (bar food, naturally) for the day – no matter how active you might be.
For those that are highly active or weigh over 200 pounds, it’s simplicity itself to just take 2 x 12gram servings per day to cope with your body’s increased needs.
The benefits of using Athletic Greens on a daily basis include the following:
- Increased energy – because Athletic Greens is made from whole foods, their enzymes and related co-factors are still intact, providing your body with exactly what it craves to run at full performance. And this nutritional value equals more energy, pure and simple.
- Improved gut health and digestion – because the supplement contains prebiotics, probiotics and various digestive enzymes, these all work in conjunction with your body to make its ability to absorb nutrients faster, easier and as efficiently as possible.
- Super boost your immune system – because Athletic Greens is packed full of all the ingredients that help to detoxify and protect, your ability to fight off illness and injury will rocket skywards!
- Alkalize your body – each and every serving contains more than 8 grams of nutrient dense RAW green superfoods, meaning each and every drink literally boosts the health of your body to the max.
Who is Athletic Greens for?
Well, you might just think that Athletic Greens is suitable for those who have a lifestyle that means they need extra supplements. And whilst it is indeed great for sportspeople and athletes, this is by no means the only folks who’ll benefit from it.
After all, we’re all guilty of missing meals, or failing to eat the correct nutrition we need on a daily basis. Who can resist at take out or the odd pizza after all… And that’s where taking Athletic Greens on a daily basis will ensure that your body is fully prepared for whatever life throws at you. Because let’s face it, life is so much easier when your firing on all cylinders, that’s for sure.
What does Athletic Greens NOT contain?
Naturally we’re all concerned with what’s actually in the Athletic Greens supplement. But for those of us on a strict diet, for whatever reason, sometimes what’s not in it is just as crucial to know. The product contains no animal products, no dairy, no gluten, no wheat, no nuts, no corn, no lactose, sucrose or dextrose, no added salt, no yeast, no cholesterol, no MSG or synthetic chemicals.
This, happily, makes Athletic Greens suitable for pretty much any kind of dietary needs.
The Pros and Cons of Athletic Greens
- Athletic Greens couldn’t be any easier to take. Less than 30 seconds is all it takes to mix up the drink and swallow it down. And we can all spare half a minute a day, can’t we?
- Because the supplement contains everything your body requires, there’s no reason whatsoever to ever have to worry about taking another supplement again. And that means you save both time and money.
- For those who have increased energy needs, it’s simplicity itself to double up on the dose to give your body exactly what it needs.
- It can happily be taken by anyone with any specific dietary needs. From the Atkins Diet to the South Beach Diet; from those who’re lactose intolerant to those who’re allergic to eggs – Athletic Greens is suitable for each and every one.
- Just one serving of Athletic Greens can give you the nutritional value of up to 12 servings of regular fruits and vegetables.
- Contains no genetically modified organisms, herbicides, pesticides, artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners (the list goes on, but we figured you’d get the gist…)
- Hmmm – well, probably the only so called “con” that we can come up with is that there’s bound to be a whole bunch of skeptics out there who’re going to have to put their preconceived ideas firmly to one side. You can’t argue with the medical research, the proof and the experiences of thousands of people worldwide, who’re hooked. Because Athletic Greens really does deliver what it promises.
The Bottom Line
Well, did you get that we liked it? In fact, liked isn’t a strong enough word, because man, we LOVE this product. Athletic Greens does exactly what it says on the label, and then some. But don’t just take our word for it. Try this baby out and if you don’t notice an improvement in your energy levels, digestion and all round well-being, well – we’ll eat our proverbial hat.
Athletic Greens – not just for athletes. A supplement for everyone – period!