A Supplement That Can Add Years To Your Life Span AND Make You Look Younger Than You Really Are. We All Want Some Of That, Don’t We…?
But hold your horses just a moment… Because there’s a million and one supplements out there that promise those very same results. And, we have to say, most of them certainly don’t deliver. So why on earth should we believe the claims that Perfect Press Amaranth Seed Oil can make us live longer and look younger?
The answer is – you can’t. Well, not without doing some serious research into the extraordinary claims that their advertising machine is making. But hey! Who on earth has the time to do that?
Well, never fear. Because we’ve made it our mission to do it for you. And why would we do that? Well, we don’t know about you, but we HATE companies getting rich simply because they’ve hired a clever copywriter to con you out of your hard earned cash. So we had no choice but to get down and dirty with Perfect Press Amaranth Seed Oil, and find out the truth behind the glitzy advertising.
Here’s what we discovered:
What do you get for your money with Perfect Press Amaranth Seed Oil?
OK, so Perfect Press Amaranth Seed Oil is a 100% organic supplement described as a ‘concentrated longevity superfood’. It contains a plant-based source of Squalene (previously only thought to have existed in the livers of sharks), as well as many other life essential nutrition.
- Squalene: This is considered to be an incredible antioxidant (and is one of the reasons Samurai warriors used to eat shark livers for strength and longevity), as well as a powerful anti-aging substance. In addition, it’s one of the basic components of human skin, and retains oxygen for its elasticity and repair. It also provides oxygen to the organs and cells of the body.
- Lunasin: This peptide contained within the oil possesses further cell-supporting properties. It’s been shown to inhibit the development of unwanted cellular growth, and has a unique ability to penetrate right into the nucleus of cells.
- Oleic Acid: This unsaturated fatty acid improves the metabolism. And even more excitingly – its powerful effect works best in those who need it the most! In addition to this, it also supports heart and vascular function too.
- Linoleic Acid: A multi-unsaturated fatty acid that, crucially, CANNOT be formed within the human body. And being as it’s an essential component for all the cellular processes of the body, it’s vital that we get it from an outside source. Perfect Press Amaranth Seed Oil is composed of 40% linoleic acid!
- Vitamin E: This fat-soluble vitamin has protective antioxidative effects (similar to the of squalene), and is also important for sexual function.
- Folate: A truly important nutrient for women of childbearing age.
In addition, it contains calcium, lysine (an essential amino acid), essential fatty acids, magnesium, iron, phosphate, manganese, rutin, and nicotiflorin… Phew! That’s one heck of a list…!
Well – there’s a lot! So we’ll include some of the most potent ones:
- It can increase your energy
- Helps to relieve pain, and promotes a health inflammation response
- Aids in a healthy improvement of the circulatory system
- Helps promote good respiratory health
- Improves the body’s healing process
- Increases the body’s white blood cell count
- Supports the natural detoxification process
- Helps keep the skin in good condition, preventing drying and flaking
- Assists in preventing the body becoming dehydrated
- Can relieve daily fatigue
- Helps relieve headaches
- Aids with weight loss and weight control
Who is Perfect Press Amaranth Seed Oil for?
Well, are you a member of the human race? Of course you are… Then Perfect Press Amaranth Seed Oil is made specifically for you. For anyone who feels that they might not be functioning at 100%, then the daily addition of Amaranth to your diet might well be what you need.
But in addition… Even if you do feel that you’re functioning well, adding Amaranth Seed Oil to your daily regime could well see you moving up levels that you might not have even thought possible!
The Pros and Cons of Perfect Press Amaranth Seed Oil
- Adding Amaranth Seed Oil to your life increases the body’s ability to retain and use oxygen. This might well be one of the best ways to promote healthy cellular growth.
- It’s been confirmed by researchers that Amaranth has some truly heart healthy benefits, and has an ability to reduce the occurrence of cardiac related problems.
- It’s been described as the ‘best skin rejuvenator, moisturizer, and tone balancer ever!’ In other words, it can slow skin aging and the development of wrinkles!
- This is the first ever Amaranth Seed Oil on the market that’s being offered in a pressed, pure virgin form – as if it had never left the seed. In other words, this is the purest, most concentrated form of the oil EVER produced.
- Well, the biggest so-called ‘con’, is the belief that all Amaranth Oil is made equal. Because, quite frankly, they’re not. Perfect Press are the only company in the WORLD that produce a 100% nutritionally intact, perfectly pressed, pure Amaranth Oil.
The Bottom Line
Well, folks. We have to say – we’re impressed! If you’re looking for a multi-functional supplement that aids body health, and can also be applied externally to your skin and hair for extraordinary results, then Perfect Press Amaranth Seed Oil should be on your shopping list.
Ethically, 100% organically sources, safely stored, and with an incredible 3 year shelf life, the Perfect Press guys are so convinced you’ll love it that it comes with an incredible 60-day, 100% money back, no-questions-asked guarantee. So if you’re looking for a truly concentrated longevity superfood with Squalene, then give Perfect Press Amaranth Seed Oil a try. We don’t think you’ll be disappointed…