OMG! Not Another Supplement That Will See You Losing Weight At A Rate You Never Thought Possible…! Come On Guys – Stop Filling Us With All This Marketing Spiel…!
You know, losing weight is hard. Real damn hard! And nothing winds us up more than these glitzy marketing campaigns that work on people’s insecurities and get them to spend money because of it. So when we came across Afterburn Aminos – ‘the most potent branched chain amino acid supplement ever created’ it immediately got our hackles up.
But, it has to be said, that there is science behind the use of certain supplements (not all, we have to stress that). And some supplements are certainly worth using. But is Afterburn Aminos one of those? That’s the big question. So there was only one way to find out – and that, of course, was to delve deep into the psyche of the supplement and its ingredients.
Below is exactly what we found out. And thought we say so ourselves, we think it makes for very interesting reading…
What do you get for your money with Afterburn Aminos?
Right – so Afterburn Aminos is a protein supplement – but one with a bit of a difference. The thing is, amino acids and proteins are not made equal, and when it comes to losing weight and building muscle, it’s essential to be consuming the correct ones. Afterburn Aminos is a scientifically created supplement that provides the body with exactly those that it needs.
It contains the following:
- Leucine – The building block of protein: This little baby is the king of all the amino acids, and is responsible for the growth of lean muscle mass. But in addition, it also provides the body with a building block for muscle protein, corrects metabolic disturbances and also accelerates the weight loss process.
- Isoleucine – Prevents muscle tissue breakdown: Thanks to its ability to regulate energy within the body for maximum weight loss, it helps to prevent the breakdown of muscle during the weight loss process. It also promotes recovery of muscle tissue.
- Valine – Replenishes muscles during and after workouts: This is what helps the body to maintain the chemical balance during the body, as well as helping the repair and grown of muscles.
- Sodium – For maintaining fluid balance: Because if you lose too much when training, this can lead to muscle cramps that lead to a decrease in performance. In turn, this reduces the ability of the body to build lean muscle mass and drop that unwanted fat.
- Potassium – to prevent cramping: This works together with the sodium mentioned above to help reduce and prevent muscle cramps. Anyone who trains to any degree will know this is a common symptom of hard training… In addition, potassium helps to regulate and lower your blood pressure, therefore supporting the function of your heart during intense training periods.
Who is Afterburn Aminos for?
OK, so Afterburn Aminos might well seem to only be for those who are ultra committed to their training regime. And sure, it certainly does provide the body with what it needs to train hard. But hey, you probably already know how important the correct supplements are to reach your goals.
But in addition to this, for anyone who’s simply trying to drop that beer gut, to lose that extra roll or two around their middle, then providing your body with the ingredients it needs to function at its best can only be a good thing. If you haven’t felt healthy in a while, if you’re right at the beginning of your workout journey, if you simply want to lose that damn belly fat, then Afterburn Aminos could well be exactly what you need (in conjunction with the right workout plan, naturally) to see you storming towards the body that you really want.
Who the heck produces Afterburn Aminos?
Afterburn Aminos is a supplement that’s been causing a bit of storm on the market. And d’you know why? It’s because it’s produced by the same team that provided us with Six Pack Shortcuts – a fitness program that’s laser targeted at helping guys drop the belly fat, get that ‘to die for’ six pack, and get back on track to a healthy lifestyle and body.
The Pros and Cons of Afterburn Aminos
- This supplement really can help you workout harder for longer. Thanks to enhancing the nitric oxide levels in your blood, it means you can pump more iron, and for longer, so enhancing each and every session you have in the guy.
- In addition, Afterburn Aminos contains an electrolyte complex that allows you to work out harder, and for longer. This is due to both replenishing the electrolytes within the body, but also by helping your body make the most of the water you take on board.
- The combination of products in the supplement help you the body to get rid of any toxins faster, therefore making you feel healthier, therefore providing you with more energy for each and every session in the gym.
- It comes with a no questions asked, 60 day, 100% money back guarantee. So you can try Afterburn Aminos out for a full 2 months, and if you’re not completely satisfied, get every red cent of your money back.
- Okay, guys. This is a great product. But you can’t just take it and expect to lose the fat and get ripped. There’s no such thing on the market… And if there was, we’d be billionaires… You have to workout in combination with the supplement to see results. But the great thing is, if you truly want to get results, Afterburn Aminos really can help accelerate you towards your goal.
The Bottom Line
Well, well, well… We have to say, when it comes to supplements (and we are so very cynical about them), that this certainly is one of the best we’ve seen. It’s not crammed full of cruddy supplements that give you a short-term energy boost but ultimately do nothing… This really is the premier supplement available on the market today. In fact, it could well be the first post-workout supplement of its kind ever to become available.
It has an amazingly good amino acid ratio that’s scientifically proven to reduce body fat and to support lean muscle growth far faster than those traditional whey shakes. In a nutshell, we think this one is a winner. And with the money back guarantee, it’s completely risk free as well. Certainly worth a try, in our humble opinion…