An Anti-Aging Formula That Prevents Injuries AND Increases Energy, Strength, Speed And Endurance? Come On Guys – Pull The Other One…!
We all know important it is to remain strong when training, and therefore prevent injuries occurring. So when Dan Go says that he’s developed a warm up method that not only helps your training performance, but actively bulletproofs your body against injury, then we, and no doubt you as well, sat up to take notice.
But hang on… because the last thing we want to do is get blown away by clever advertising. So we decided that it was our duty to get down and dirty with 6 Minute Superhuman, and see if it really is all it’s cracked up to be.
And what we discovered may well come as a complete surprise…
What do you get for your money with Dan Go’s 6 Minute Superhuman?
Okay, so in a nutshell, the 6 Minute Superhuman system is a warm up system to be used before any workout or period of physical activity. And what it does is get your body primed to work to the fullest of its potential. The system is provided in an instantly downloadable E-book and video system, that includes the following:
- Component 1: 6 Weeks worth of 6 minute warm up workouts. These work to increase your body’s stamina, strength, flexibility and energy, with each week’s workout progressing on the last. This is achieved by literally re-programming the way in which your fascia tissue and muscle works, helping to heal old injuries and providing protection from new ones.
- Component 2: The 6 Minute Superhuman Program Guide. Working in conjunction with the videos, this guide explains exactly which workouts to use and when.
- Component 3: The Self Myofascial Release Exercise Videos. These are three extra videos that explain all about Self Myofacial Release, a natural way in which you can program your body to increase its potential, decrease muscle pain and prevent new injuries from occurring in the future.
- Component 4: The Neuromuscular Activation Videos. Time to wake up the nervous system, and these workouts do exactly what they say in the title…
- Component 5: The Dynamic Mobility Videos. Here you get over 50 different exercises that instantly activate dormant muscles in the body. This turns your body into a highly efficient and functional ‘machine,’ giving you energy levels, strength and flexibility like you wouldn’t believe!
- Component 6: Six Minute Superhuman Upper Body Specialized Workouts. Targeting your chest, back, shoulders, biceps and triceps.
- Component 7: Six Minute Superhuman Lower Body Specialized Workouts. And it’s not rocket science to work out the areas that this component targets…
- Component 8: Exclusive Access to the Private 6 Minute Superhuman Coaching Group. Here you get an invitation to the VIP coaching group, where Dan himself will answer any questions you might have.
Who is Dan Go’s 6 Minute Superhuman For?
Well, you might think that the 6 Minute Superhuman system is only targeted at professional sports people. But you couldn’t be more wrong, as this is the perfect solution for literally anyone who takes part in sport, fitness or simply wants to improve the way in which their body functions. In fact, it’s a great product for any person who suffers from pain in any respect – be it the odd niggle in your back, right through to old injuries that continue to plague your life.
The 6 Minute Superhuman system is suitable for anyone, no matter whether you’re young or old, fit or unfit, male or female. It honestly is a one size fits all product…
Who is Dan Go?
Dan is a fitness professional that many of the best names in the industry look to for advice on how to protect their bodies from injury. With a long list of satisfied clients, Mr. Go is not only a fitness expert, but he’s invested a considerable amount of his life learning exactly how the body works (or in our modern world, how it doesn’t work). And with the 6 Minute Superhuman system, he’s created a way in which to help our bodies return to their natural strength and peak of physical fitness.
The Pros and Cons of Dan Go’s 6 Minute Superhuman
- The 6 Minute superhuman system requires little equipment and can be performed anytime and anywhere before a period of physical activity.
- The videos can be watched on your computer, iPad, iPod or iPhone, making it simple to have the system at your fingertips wherever you may be.
- Not only can the workouts be used before training, but at any time during the day when you feel like you need a physical boost of energy
- One of the best things about the 6 Minute Superhuman System is that it actively heals old injuries (and any that you might not be aware that you have right now…)
- The workouts are easy and so well explained that even a rank beginner to fitness can easily follow them.
- Each warm up/workout, really does take up only 5 or 6 minutes of your time.
- The biggest so called ‘con’ will be for those of you who still believe in the ‘no pain, no gain’ philosophy. Pain, no matter how small, is your body’s way of telling you there’s a problem. Ignore it at your peril, because it will come back to bite you in the ass at some point in the future. However, by using the 6 Minute Superhuman system, you honestly can reverse old injuries, as well as preventing new ones occurring in the future.
The Bottom Line
Well, well, well, Mr. Go. We certainly didn’t expect to come to the conclusion that we have. And that’s that this is possibly one of the best workout specific systems to have hit the industry in recent years. We’re all at a risk of injury, thanks to our modern way of living – too much sitting down, repetitive strain and other issues. What the 6 Minute Superhuman system does is help us reverse this.
And being as Dan is offering a 100%, cast iron guarantee that you can get every red cent of your money back if you’re not satisfied, then this makes trying the system out a bit of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion. Go Dan! The 6 Minute Superhuman system rocks…