Is It Honestly Possible To Eat Yourself Slim? Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite Meals And Still Stay Slim And Gorgeous? Hmmm – We’re Going To Take Some Convincing…
Okay, so it’s true that our bodies have a natural ability to burn fat. But when fitness guru and weight loss expert, Chad Thackett, says you can truly eat the foods you want, as long as their jam-packed full of so called “thermogenic ingredients,” then it’s no wonder our cynical siren starts wailing at full volume.
But – and let’s give the guy the benefit of the doubt, he certainly does know his stuff. So we decided to put that cynicism to one side and delve deep into the dark side of 500 Fat Burning Recipes, and see if it really can live up to the advertising hype.
Read onto discover what we found…
What do you get for your money with 500 Fat Burning Recipes?
- 1 What do you get for your money with 500 Fat Burning Recipes?
- 2 Who is 500 Fat Burning Recipes for?
- 3 Who is Chad Thackett?
- 4 The Pros and Cons of 500 Fat Burning Recipes
- 4.1 The Pros
- 4.2 The Cons Well, the biggest problem is going to be everyone insisting that you cook them yet another scrumptious meal. You can forget about being invited to other friends for dinner once they’ve tasted your expertise, because everyone’s going to be licking their lips to eat the next yummy meal round at your house (so all you social butterflies had better get ready for a queue of people lining up to be invited to your next dinner party!)
- 5 The Bottom Line
Right – so 500 Fat Burning Recipes provides you with exactly what it says on the tin. Based on the little known phenomenon known as the “thermogenic effect,” every single recipe in the book uses certain kinds of foods that help your body to literally burn up stored fat.
Using this, you can expect to:
- Forget about starving your body – because all this serves in doing is giving you cravings, and actually making your body less effective in burning up stored fat. If you cut down on the food your eat, the body clings onto its fat stores with even more determination, so when you start to eat normally again you put on weight at an even faster rate of knots than you did before.
- Turn fat into energy – in complete contrast to dieting, using these thermogenic foods in recipes means that the body’s internal furnace begins to break down stored fat and using it as an energy source. So eating the foods detailed in 500 Fat Burning Recipes actually gives you more get up and go, because you’ll be firing on all cylinders.
- Be able to give into your cravings – so they become cravings no more. You can cook all those yummy comfort foods, but in a manner that they no longer make you pile on the pounds, creating the vicious circle for yet more comfort food because you feel bad about how you look. [wplapdance name=”500recipes”]
- Be able to cook family favorites – including irresistible home made desserts that have been the staple of the American diet for as long as you can remember.
- Take advantage of a bunch of bonus products – including “The Biggest Loser Secrets'” (from the smash hit TV show), the “Top 10 Sneakiest Fat Burning Tricks,” the “Eating Out Guide,” and the “Temptation Grocery Shopping Tour Report.”
Who is 500 Fat Burning Recipes for?
Do you eat food? Do you want to have a slim and gorgeous body? (Of course you do, and have answered yes to both these questions). The 500 Fat Burning Recipes has been written for you. After all, who wants to deprive themselves of many of their favorite meals for the rest of their lives, simply to have that “to-die-for” body?
Male or female, young or old, fat or thin, cook extraordinaire or kitchen-phobic, 500 Fat Burning Recipes is a fun to read, easy to follow cookbook that genuinely should have a place in every kitchen in the land. Because it really has got a “healthy, delicious version of every kind of comfort food and family favorite you can imagine.”
Who is Chad Thackett?
Mr. Thackett is probably most known for his incredible success providing online diet and nutrition programs to happy clients across the globe. Having been in the fitness and nutrition industry for decades now, his knowledge of food and the “thermogenic effect” of various foodstuffs is second to none. And all of this valuable information has been utilized to create some of the most scrumptious and best-loved recipes in the land – each allowing you spoil yourself eating the food you actually want to, and not deprive yourself just because you think that’s what you have to do.
The Pros and Cons of 500 Fat Burning Recipes
- 500 Fat Burning Recipes is available by immediate download. This means no waiting for snail mail to eventually make its way to your door, because within seconds of purchasing you’ll have these fat busting meals all at your fingertips to produce.
- Not only do you get enough meals to keep you and the family happy for the rest of your lives, but the information provided is also fun to read. And you learn a bit about nutrition in the process.
- The variety of dishes included in 500 Fat Burning Recipes is immense. From entrees to mains to desserts, every taste is catered for.
- Each recipe is easy to follow – even for the most novice of cooks. And uses easy to find ingredients, not to mention plenty of super photos to whet your appetite.
- And to top it all, there’s an iron clad, 100% money back guarantee that stand for a massive 60 days after purchase. This gives you more than enough time to fully peruse everything inside, as well as road test many of the dishes to decide if you want to keep the product or not.
The Bottom Line
Wow – what a fab product! Not only will you once again be able to eat all those old-time (and new) favorites, but you know you’ll be actively encouraging your body to lose weight as you dine. What more could you ask for.
In a nutshell – we absolutely love it! And predict that 500 Fat Burning Recipes is going to become your cookbook of choice. Well done, Chad. And thanks, on behalf of everyone who takes advantage of this wonderful book…