Come On! 2 Weeks To Get A Flatter Stomach Without Long-Term Dieting! If It Were That Simple, Wouldn’t We All Have The Physique of A God/Goddess…?
There can’t be many people out there who don’t wish for a stomach like a washboard. So when we see products such as the 14 Day Fat Loss Plan that professes to tell you exactly how to do just that, then we have to admit that we automatically begin to smell a scam.
However, this little number has been created by Dr. Kareem F. Samhouri, who – we have to admit, – does know a thing or two about diet and nutrition. So we decided to take a down and dirty look at what he’s touting as “3 steps that will shock your body into losing fat,” and whether it really can do what it’s proclaiming.
Read on to discover exactly what we found out…
What do you get for your money with 14 Day Fat Loss Plan?
Okay, so the 14 Day Fat Loss Plan is all about re-shaping your body using proven fat loss methods. This is cutting edge stuff, so expect to be amazed – if not a little shocked – about the methods provided in the program.
It works on 3 radical steps – ones that you WON’T see in most other regular fat loss programs…
- Step 1: Stop thinking about “fat content” or “calories.” Simply because all this information that’s been thrown at us over the past few decades is misleading. You see, rather than how many calories you eat being what’s important for fat loss, it’s all about WHAT you eat. The right food will give you more energy, higher fat burning potential, reduce cravings and give you a clearer mind. Not only that, but it’s wrong to think that if you eat food high in fat then your body will automatically convert it to fat, because ANY foods – when eaten in the wrong ratio – will be converted to fat. Eat more vegetables than your body requires for it’s energy needs, and they’ll be converted to fat…. It’s all about getting the ratios and food content right when it comes to ditching the fat.
- Step 2: Exercise less, not more – quality over quantity. Woe – now that’s pretty radical, but before you throw your hands up in horror, think about this. Rather than how many calories your body uses up during exercise, what your workouts should target is the muscles that improve posture and that allow better oxygenation to those same muscles in the days following the workout. By working these muscles you can ensure that your body will be revved up to continue burning energy not only during your workout, but for the days to come as well.
- Step 3: Self-communicate – your body has no idea what you’re trying to do. This might sound a bit strange, but when you exercise and diet, your body actually tries to counteract what you do – it’s a natural instinct. So if you hit it with an intensive workout, it counteracts by destabilizing your hormones and making you fatigued. However, if you can actually train your body to work with your efforts, it will actually help you in your efforts to lose weight. There are 2 areas of your brain that deal with movement, and if you don’t use both of these, you actually lose out on up to 30% of muscle contraction during every single repetition.
Who is 14 Day Fat Loss Plan for?
Well, naturally the 14 Day Fat Loss Plan is for those who have weight to lose. However, this is not only a diet plan, it’s actually a nutrition method that 99% of us could do well to follow. After all, even the slimmest of us tend to carry a little bit of spare fat in those “hard to lose” places. And it matters not whether you’ve got 2 pounds to lose, 20 or more. Or what level of fitness you might be at right now.
Male or female, young or old, fit or unfit, the 14 Day Fat Loss Plan is not only a refreshing change to most so called “diet” plans, but if followed it can become a way of life, not to mention a serious aid to better health.
Who is Dr. Kareem F. Samhouri?
Dr. Kareem is not stranger to the world of diet and fitness. In fact, he’s one of the world’s leaders in the field of health and fitness. You might have heard of him from one of his highly successful Abs Strength workout programs, or his fitness company, Global Fitness LLC. His list of fitness and nutrition qualifications is as long as your arm, and along with his BSc in Kinesiology, he’s a Doctor of Physical Therapy, a licensed physical therapist, and has worked in some of the best rehab facilities, elite performance gyms and hospitals throughout the US.
The Pros and Cons of 14 Day Fat Loss Plan
- The 14 Day Fat Loss Plan works by using both nutrition techniques AND exercises. As Dr. Kareem says, the two go hand in hand. However, you won’t have to sacrifice most of your free time to the gym – because this is all about working smarter – not working harder.
- Fed up with calorie counting? The you’re going to love the 14 Day Fat Loss Plan – because this little baby throws out all those pesky “rules” that you’ve been led to believe over the years. In fact, this is a radical new approach to nutrition and exercise altogether – all of which is backed with cold hard facts and proof.
- Not only will the 14 Day Fat Loss Plan help you lose weight, but it’ll improve your posture, well-being and general health to boot.
- By literally forcing your body back to a metabolic factory reset, the 14 Day Fat Loss Plan gets your body back to working in the way it was meant to. This means your hormone levels will stabilize (and yes, that means for men as well as women), your energy will improve and – most importantly – the dreaded lard will break down and you’ll lose the weight you need to.
- Despite it’s name, the 14 Day Fat Loss Plan is not about “quick fix” results. However, the results you’ll see in the first two weeks of the plan can be seriously radical – and there’s nothing like results to get you stoked up and continue with a healthy diet and nutrition plan… for the rest of your life!
- So – no-one says it’s gonna be easy! Changing your eating habits, losing weight and committing to an exercise plan (however easy), takes willpower and commitment. But – if you’re serious about losing weight and improving your all round health, the 14 Day Fat Loss Plan really can show you how to do this.
The Bottom Line
Wow – Dr. Kareem! We’ve got to say that we think you’ve hit a home run with this one. Radical, cutting edge and laser targeted at providing you with the health and fat loss results that you so desire, the 14 Day Fat Loss Plan is a powerful tool for anyone serious about their health and diet. Add the fact that he’s included a 60 day, no quibble money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, and it makes trying out the 14 Day Fat Loss Plan a bit of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion.
In a nutshell, the 14 Day Fat Loss Plan rocks!!