≡ Menu

Patriot Power Greens Review – See The TRUTH Here

A ‘Product In A Can’ That Can Heal Your Body And Halt The Signs Of Aging, Heal Sickness And Fill You With Boundless Youthful Energy!  Come On, If Something Like That Really Existed Wouldn’t You Have Heard About It By Now…? 

If we told you that there honestly was a miracle ‘green’ drink that could restore your health, vitality, stamina and energy once you reach your twilight years what would you say?  Yep, we think your reaction would be somewhat the same as ours – something Patriot Power Greens Reviewalong the lines of ‘scam, scam, scam’…  And when we came across Patriot Power Greens that promises to do just that, we have to say that our reaction was pretty standard.

And being as we’re always looking to expose the next money making fake product, it made perfect sense that we did a little digging into exactly what this so called ‘super drink’ is really all about.  Guess what?  We discovered all we needed to know about Patriot Power Greens, and below we’ve detailed everything you need to know before you decide to fritter your money away on a product you know next to nothing about.

So read on to become empowered by knowledge – it might just influence your decision on whether or not to part with your hard earned cash…

>> Click Here To Get Patriot Power Greens Now <<

What do you get for your money?

Okay, so what Patriot Power Greens is, is a simple way to take in enough leafy green super food to provide your body with many nutrients that we’re lacking, especially once we head the wrong side of 50.  It’s all about managing to feed your body with the correct amount of fruit and veg, probiotics and digestive enzymes.  Introducing Patriot Power Greens into your diet will give you the following health benefits:

  • The ability to truly lose weight: Yep, don’t we all know how hard it is to shift those extra pounds now we’re carrying a few more years?  But the reason for this is due to the fact that obesity is triggered by a low level of chronic inflammation in the body.  Does that sound far too hocus pocus to you?  Well, a recent Harvard Medical School Public Health Study has revealed this very fact to be true.  And the answer is to flood the body cells with alkaline foods.  And guess what the best type of these are?  You got it – fruit and veg!
  • Stabilizing your blood sugar: And we all know how important this is to stave off type 2 diabetes.  You see, that chronic inflammation mentioned above can also be a trigger of this terrible disease.  Cut out the inflammation (with super-charged Patriot Power Greens), and you cut out the risk.
  • Relieve diarrhea, constipation, and bloating: Because by reducing the chronic inflammation found in the intestines and gut will boost good bacteria, so bringing your digestive system back into natural balance. Bye bye to those troublesome digestive issues…Patriot Power Greens bonuses
  • Dramatically reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack: Because that pesky chronic inflammation within the body raises the chance of a blood clot within the arteries dramatically.  Once again, reduce the inflammation, and down goes the health risk.
  • Relieve painful joint and muscle pain: Including the pain of arthritis.  And guess what the cause of these are?  That’s right – chronic inflammation.  By naturally reducing this you’ll not only feel on top of the world, but you’ll no longer have to put your body through the rigors of pain killers such as NSAIDS – with all their nasty side effects.
  • Improve the health of your brain: Thanks to the inclusion of spirulina (an ocean nutrient) that’s been proven to counter aging in the nervous system.

And many more superb health benefits that we simply don’t have room to list…

>> Click Here To Get Patriot Power Greens Now <<

Many people have been asking what’s inside it exactly, so we decided to post the Patriot Power Greens ingredient list for you to see for yourself.

Patriot Power Greens Ingredients list

As you can see there is a lot that goes into the powder with most of them coming from the United States, Brazil, Argentina and Japan.  As you can see most of the fruits and vegetables are organic 🙂

Who is it for?

Okay, so the brains behind Patriot Power Greens are laser targeting this super food to those who are aged 50 and beyond.  And sure, this is truly a great product for this age group.  But we’re of a mind that you can never begin to look after the health of your body at too early an age.  That’s why we think this is a superb product for anyone who wants to look after their health.  And that, in a nutshell, is everyone, isn’t it…?

So with that being said, the reason they are targeting an older demographic is because those with years of inflammation will be the one’s who see immediate results.  Since we has humans are more likely to react to stop bad side effects versus preventing them in the first place, it’s logical they target them.  In reality preventing inflammation at any age should be one’s top priority health wise as it has been shown to be the largest contributor to health issues.

Where does all this medical research come from?

It’s far too easy for anyone to spout out ‘medical research’ this, and ‘proven’ that, when it comes to promoting a product.  So weDr Lane Sebring took a little deep dive into exactly where all this information came from.  And we have to admit, we were impressed.  Think references such as The American Heart Association, The Mayo Clinic, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Harvard Medical School Family Guide, to mention just a few…

With the help of Dr Lane Sebring, the Patriot Health Alliance are the creators of this green drink supplement.  Sebring, a “non-traditional” doctor, originally created the superfoods powder to help older men in the San Diego Coast Guard keep up with the younger guys in the crew.

>> Click Here To Get Patriot Power Greens Now <<

Is Patriot Power Greens a scam?

I always find it funny when people automatically call something a scam just because it is being sold on the Internet.  I can assure you it is not.  #1 I have met the owners of the company and they have been operating for years and have a great record with the Better Business Bureau.  #2 their product as you see above is back by a Dr and they get unsolicited testimonials from customers all the time.

I myself have ordered it to try for myself to see how good it is, but also to make sure you don’t get “stuck” on autoship without a way to cancel.  I paid for 2 months of the autoship, called their customer service (who answered quickly – and are right here in America!) and was able to cancel with no problem.  Since then, I reordered it, because I liked it so much.  No only that, I trust it so much I started buying it for my 67 year old dad who loves it.  See the pros below to see more of why it’s a great greens supplement.

How Does It Taste?

I have tried a ton of greens drinks while doing our Greens Drink challenge, and this one was in the top 3 of best tasting.  Unlike other the other drinks it did not taste like grass and actually had a unique taste.  It is more of a fruity flavor which I really liked!  Some drinks you have to extra water into just so you can dilute the flavor.  Not with this one.  Basic Greens, which has a mint flavor is probably the only one that may beat the flavor, but that is personal preference.  PPG is the winner overall though because it has great flavor PLUS has all the additional benefits that have been shown throughout this review.

The Pros

  • Patriot Power Greens ingredients include 10 super strains of probiotics, including B. Lactis, L. Paracasei, and S. Thermophilus. This powerful combination of probiotics (far more than any other you can find on the market) is a powerful combination that promotes gut health and support great digestion.  It also helps the health of your heart, as well as maintenance of a good blood pressure and cholesterol level.
  • The product contains less than 1g of sugar and 3g of carbs per serving, making it safe for everyone to use, including diabetics.
  • It contains NO caffeine, gluten, dairy, wheat soy or artificial sweeteners. Patriot Power Greens is also made solely from organic fruit and vegetables, contains 10 strands of probiotics, 7 digestive enzymes and each and every purchase supports the US Military.
  • Surprisingly, as on the contrary to most other seemingly ‘similar’ products on the market – it actually tastes great!

>> Click Here To Get Patriot Power Greens Now <<

 

Compare Patriot Greens Drinks

 The Cons

  • Well, the biggest so-called ‘con’ is your own doubts that Patriot Power Greens can actually do something for you. And sure, we were exactly the same.  But the great thing is that you don’t need to take our word for it, thanks to the sterling, iron-clad, 100% money back guarantee that comes with the product.  The official site is the only place to get it and Patriot Power Greens is not on Amazon.

The Bottom Line

Okay, so we have to hold our hands up.  We thought we were going to be able to blast Patriot Power Greens into a trillion tiny little pieces….  But we can’t.  Because this really is the real deal, and if you’re looking for a genuine ‘super food’ drink product, then this is probably the best on the market that you’re going to find.  Period!  In our humble opinion, this is a great product for anyone looking to improve his or her health (and that counts even if you’re in great health now).  We have to say that Patriot Power Greens is certainly featuring in our diets now (and we feel fab….!)

So where can you buy Patriot Power Greens?  

At the current time, the dietary supplement is only available online on the Patriot Health Alliance (PHA) website.  So, sorry, it is not available on Amazon.  This shouldn’t be a concern though, because PHA actually has a top notch customer service team which can be reached online or by the phone and all orders are processed by a secure encryption site.

>> Click Here To Get Patriot Power Greens Now <<

"If you liked this article, you'll love this!"
FREE! "Video Reveals 1 Tip of a Flat Belly: Cut Down 3lbs
of Your Belly Every Week By Simply Using This 1 Weird Old Tip...

Comments on this entry are closed.