High blood pressure is one of those diseases which is widespread throughout many populations. Whether young or old, male or female, high blood pressure can strike with almost no obvious symptoms. Dealing with this disease is akin to carrying around a ticking time bomb which could explode at any minute in the form of a heart attack or a stroke. It not only concerns your cardiovascular system, but it also affects other organs such as the kidneys and the brain. In dealing with high blood pressure, it’s important to tread lightly because even the smallest things can turn into a full-blown attack which can render the body unable to recover. [wplapdance name=”BloodPress”]
There are a lot of remedies which can help alleviate high blood pressure. There are lots of pharmaceutical companies which claim to hold the key to getting rid of high blood pressure all together. However, the problem with these medications is the side effects they leave in their trail. Some of these side effects can cause irreversible damage to the liver and other organs which are needed in order to absorb it. There’s another course of action which people can take, though, and that’s the use of natural remedies.
These natural remedies may be taken straight from the food you eat and the lifestyle you lead, however, that doesn’t mean they are not as powerful as pharmaceutical drugs. Small changes in your diet and exercise routine can not only help lower your blood pressure, but completely get rid of it in order to make way for a healthier and maybe even leaner body. So what are these natural remedies which can help those who suffer from high blood pressure? They’re all contained in Joe Barton’s The Blood Pressure Remedy Resource Guide.
What is High Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure is the force exerted on the arteries by the blood which passes through them. The heart pumps the blood towards the organs, but the heart will have a harder time doing this if there are blockages in the arteries. When the heart works too hard to be able to pump enough blood to the different organs in the bodies, it may become enlarged or damaged, and the pressure of the blood running through the arteries is increased. The systolic pressure is the measure of blood pressure when the heart is beating, while the diastolic pressure is the pressure when it is at rest. This is usually reported as one number over another. The higher these numbers are in relation to each other, the higher the blood pressure.
What Is In the Guide?
Joe Barton’s The Blood Pressure Remedy Resource Guide not only provides information about high blood pressure, its causes and symptoms, but it also gives out information on how one can properly prevent and handle high blood pressure without the use of pharmaceutical drugs. In his book, he highlights some of the traditional treatments for high blood pressure which almost anyone can do with the help of a trusted physician. Examples of these include the use of diuretics, beta blo
There’s also an extensive section about how one can treat high blood pressure the natural way. The obvious treatments include losing weight, becoming more physically active, and eating a healthy diet which includes reducing alcohol intake. Other natural remedies include different nutrients and food items which can greatly reduce high blood pressure, as well as using natural medicines.ckers, and vasodilators.
As they say, prevention is better than a cure, and The Blood Pressure Remedy Resource Guide includes several suggestions for how one can avoid being diagnosed with high blood pressure by simply avoiding the things which could cause it. This includes relaxation exercises, getting some proper sleep, and even eating more chocolate. Now that’s a health tip which people are sure to love!
How Much Does It Cost?
The High Blood Pressure Solution Kit costs only $19.97 for instant online access. The guide consists of pdf files and mp3 files for more convenience. However, for those who want a real book in their hands, the printed and shipped version also includes the online download, and this costs $39.97, including shipping and handling. It also has a one year money-back guarantee. There are also some bonus e-books included in the package:
- The Heart Healthy Cookbook and Grocery List
- Natural Remedies for High Blood Pressure
- 50 Simple Ways to Lower High Blood Pressure
- 7-Day Fat Loss Protocol
- The Blood Pressure Workbook
- How to Work with Your Doctor to Get Off High Blood Pressure Drug
- The High Blood Pressure Pledge
What We Like About This Product
- The product covers everything there is to know about the causes of blood pressure, the ways to prevent it and the ways to cure it, without the use of high blood pressure drugs.
- The material is extensive in that it doesn’t only address the high blood pressure problem, but it also provides lots of interesting and helpful materials about what types of food to eat, how to lose weight to alleviate high blood pressure, and even working with a physician to get off high blood pressure medication.
- The video presentation is incredibly convincing in that it opens the eyes to what can really happen when you have high blood pressure. Scary as it may seem, its brutal honesty really tells you that when you don’t intend to address the high blood pressure situation soon enough, you can die.
What We Don’t Like About This Product
- It’s not a “cure all” remedy for high blood pressure because every case is different. However, if you want to improve your blood pressure, these natural remedies should work as a comprehensive guide.
- There will always be some remedies which will not apply to certain people due to food allergies, congenital diseases and other issues.
The Bottom Line
Dealing with high blood pressure whether in your youth or in old age will always be tough if you’re not equipped with the right knowledge and resources. The High Blood Pressure Solution Kit just might be the most comprehensive collection of remedies available in the market, and at only $19.97, it would be next to impossible to find a package as complete and filled with bonuses as this set of guides.