I’ve heard from people about the Fat Loss Factor program by Dr Charles DC and asking does it really work? Is it just another scam?
Have no fear…As its my duty I have bought the program and did a lil Fat Loss Factor Review. Can you really eat your favorite foods and still lose a lot of weight? What about all this cleansing talk?
Looks like good stuff huh?
If you missed the recap of what’s it’s about read on….
As you saw in the video, they give you a complete nutrition strategy that doesn’t include dieting and starving yourself PLUS a through workout plan.
First you start off with 2 weeks of the detoxing phase…and then you jump into the bulk of the program by incorporating the following Fat Loss Factor pillars:
- Wash away fat by drinking a lot of water.
- Doing High Intensity Interval training so that your body has to “think” and adapt.
- Boosting metabolism and doing strength training 3 times a week.
- Avoiding stress, exercises that can help de-stress your mind.
- Eating many small meals throughout the day, be a grazer, not a gorger.
- What to eat and avoid and 15 foods for maximum weight loss.
So What Do You Get with the Fat Loss Factor Program?
To become leaner and trimmer you, they created a lot of helpful resources
- Fat Loss Factor quickstart guide to get you rolling.
- The main Fat Loss Factor book to get your body lookin’ good again.
- Master Cleanse Videos to help you detox and cleanse your body.
- Exercise Log to easily track and monitor your weight loss progress.
- Workout guide for beginners, intermediate, and advanced users (additional ones for over 45 years old)
- 15 Minutes Sample Workouts so you can lose weight and burn the fat.
- Goal Setting Guide for setting and monitoring your goals.
- FLF Grocery List and Recipes ebook.
Plus you saw they had some hidden bonuses in the download area.
The Health Avengers Recommendation
The Fat Loss Factor is a well done, highly professional nutrition and workout program that should get you great results if you apply what you are learning. Lose weight and burn the fat with the plans laid out in front of you. With any program it requires some effort and dedication, but with everything laid out you should be able to achieve your goals.
The program get a Highly Recommended.