IllumiFlow 148 Review: The Best Value Laser Cap?
- 1 IllumiFlow 148 Review: The Best Value Laser Cap?
- 1.1 What is the IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap?
- 1.2 The Science Behind Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT): How Does it Work?
- 1.3 What Makes The IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap Your Best Value Choice For Hair Growth?
- 1.4 Features of The IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap
- 1.5 How Much Does The IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap Cost?
- 1.6 Why Choose an IllumiFlow Laser Cap for Hair Regrowth Product?
- 1.7 Why You Shouldn’t Settle For Another Product
- 1.8 Resources & References:
What is the IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap?
This product is the best value laser cap for hair loss on the market.
It is an innovative, safe, effective way to treat the life-altering problem of hair loss and hair thinning.
The IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap utilizes Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), emitted through 148 premium laser diodes, to promote hair growth at a cellular level.
The Science Behind Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT): How Does it Work?
There have been countless studies explaining the scientific backing behind LLLT. One such study was outlined by the US National Library of Medicine National Institute of Health.
It summarizes the fact that a head of hair is made up of stem-cell rich strands. The LLLT works by stimulating increased cellular activity to promote hair growth.
IllumiFlow itself outlines the science behind LLLT and what makes their products so effective on their website.
What Makes The IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap Your Best Value Choice For Hair Growth?
- Painless and Effective: This product works safely and quickly to promote hair growth, without unnecessary pain or discomfort.
- Free Book: Your purchase of the IllumiFlow comes with the free eBook Holistic Hair Health. This book will outline important actionable steps you can take to compliment your LLLT and make the process faster and more effective. It will teach you how to use LLLT along with a healthy diet, and other changes to revive even dormant hair follicles.
- FDA Cleared: Unlike many other products on the market, the IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap has been FDA cleared and approved for use over-the-counter. This clearance means the product is safe and effective for public use.
- Research-Backed Technology: Over the span of decades, the technology behind this product has been tested in thousands of clinical studies. This means you can be sure LLLT will work for you if you have hair loss, receding hairline, thinning hair or even want to prevent hair loss from beginning if you know you have a pre-disposition towards hair loss.
- Addresses The Problem of Hair Loss Proactively: The IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap supports hair growth from a cellular level, energizes hair follicles and effectively addresses the problem of hair loss in a proactive manner.
- Plug and Play Convenience: You can begin using this product right out of the box. It is small and portable enough to make it discreet to carry with you virtually anywhere. Enjoy the cap at home, after enjoying a warm shower, or use while on your lunch break, in your car or even at your desk at your office.
- Complete Package: The product package will include the following:
- IllumiFlow Laser Cap
- Portable rechargeable battery pack
- Power charger
- Detailed user manual written in English.
- A ball cap for even greater discretion during use.
Here’s a Photo of What’s in the Box
Features of The IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap
- FDA cleared and clinically proven effective and safe for use, with no side effects.
- 148 premium laser diodes, situated to effectively treat your full scalp.
- Each laser is calibrated to 650nm, which is scientifically proven optimal for proper scalp penetration.
- Advanced cooling technology, which protects the lasers.
- Rated effective for up to 20,000 treatment session.
- Hands-free design, perfect for the multi-tasker.
- Automatic shutoff after 30-minutes.
- Improved battery life.
- Discreet, portable, lightweight.
- Best value on the market.
- Effective and painless.
- No prescription needed, available over the counter.
- Quick treatment sessions, three times a week for 30 minutes.
How Much Does The IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap Cost?
The latest model of the IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap costs $549.00. Thankfully, if needed, your purchase can be broken into four separate payments for your convenience, with no added interest or fees.
If you want to step it up a notch and are willing to invest a little more, you can opt instead for the Laser Cap 272, which starts at $649.00 and goes up to $799.99 for the latest model.
Why Choose an IllumiFlow Laser Cap for Hair Regrowth Product?
IllumiFlow products are backed by FDA clearance, and cleared for over the counter use, which is something many products on the market simply cannot claim.
Therefore, when purchasing the IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap, you can be sure you are getting a product that will work. It is also a great non-surgical option for those who feel there is no hope for their hair loss issue.
Timeline of Hair Regrowth When Using the IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap
Keep in mind, you only have to treat your hair three times a week for 30 minutes each session. After using the product as outlined, you can expect to experience the following results:
- Reverse Hair Loss: After one to three months of use, you will note a reduction in hair loss. This is because the lasers are rejuvenating your scalp and stopping hair loss at the roots.
- New Hair Growth: From four to six months into treatment, you will start noticing new hair growth. This means the follicles are being made stronger, and your hair is becoming thicker.
- Enjoy Your Healthy Hair: Nine months into treatment, you will still notice more hair growth and strengthening of existing hair. It’s important to make the lifestyle changes necessary, such as dietary changes, to enhance your hair growth journey. The lasers alone can help, but making changes in what you are eating to ensure your body is getting proper nutrients is also vital to the treatment’s effectiveness.
Why You Shouldn’t Settle For Another Product
You can probably find a knockoff product that isn’t FDA cleared, for a cheaper purchase price. Remember, though, you get what you pay for. The 148 IllumiFlow Laser Cap, unlike others on the market, is proven effective by research and FDA cleared. This is not the case with knockoff products. As a matter of fact, not only could these cheap alternatives be noneffective, they might even make your hair loss worse. So, why even try them? Instead, opt for the safe, effective, FDA cleared, IllumiFlow 148 Laser Cap.
Resources & References:
linked study about the effectiveness of LLLT: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944668/