A ‘Super Broth’ That’s Not Only Tasty, But Can Honestly Have A Massive Impact On Your Health As Well…! Come On People – We’ve Heard All The Hype, And Guess What? We’re Pretty Damn Cynical Now – We Need Proof, Not Crazy Advertising Claims…
Superfoods are a pretty strong buzzword right now. But ones such as quinoa, blueberries, bulgur wheat and the like are now so very passé. One of the newest superfoods that’s being touted is actually not new at all – it’s centuries old – good old fashioned Bone Broth. And the advertising gurus behind Kettle and Fire Bone Broth certainly aren’t backwards in coming forwards when it comes to shouting about their wares.
The rise in popularity of bone broth over recent years is thanks to the fact that it appears to have tremendous health bringing benefits. From joint health to digestion, there seems to be no end to the positive impact it can have on your life.
But fancy advertising is no substitute for the truth. And the truth is what we work diligently to uncover. So it was time for us to dig deep about why Kettle And Fire Bone Broth is not only good for you, but is apparently better than any other seemingly similar product out there.
Truth – or lies? Below is what we found out. And though we say so ourselves, we think you’ll find it makes pretty interesting reading…
What do you get for your money?
Kettle and Fire Bone Broth is, exactly as its name suggests, a broth made from boiling up bones of cattle. Marrow bones, to be precise. Mixed with a few other natural ingredients to make for a truly good taste.
Bone broth has been shown to help with the following:
- Promotes the best joint health: Bones and bone marrow contain a massive amount of protein – around 50%. Boiling them extracts nutrients that we need for good joint health, such as collagen, gelatin, proline, and glycine, as well as glycosaminoglycans, such as glucosamine.
- Reduces inflammation, arthritis, and joint pain: Without the need to splash out on expensive supplements. This is because the products contained in these, such as glucosamine and chondroitin sulphates, occur naturally in high amounts in bone broth.
- Aids and promotes digestion: Thanks to the amino acids (such as glycine and glutamine). These have been proven to help the integrity of the gut wall – so preventing leaky gut syndrome – as well as helping the body overcome food intolerances and allergies.
- Boosts the immune system: Providing the body with the correct nutrients helps bolster your natural immunity, making it far easier for to fight off infections (such as the common cold).
- Reducing cellulite: The happy benefit of the human body being provided with high quantities of proteins and minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and other such nutrients not only has a great effect on digestion, but has the knock on effect of reducing cellulite as well (yippee!).
- Improve chronic conditions such as asthma and allergies: All thanks to the high levels of proteins and amino acids found in bone and bone marrow, and therefore in bone broth.
All of these health benefits (and more) are provided by including bone broth in your everyday diet.
Why is Kettle and Fire Bone Broth better than other seemingly similar products?
There are bones, and then there are bones! And not all of them are created equal. Firstly, only certain bones contain the highest levels of collagen and white and red bone marrow (where all the good proteins and nutrients come from). Kettle and Fire Bone Broth only contains broth made from the patella, knuckle, femur, and feet bones – exactly where the highest concentration levels of the really good stuff is found.
In addition, they only use bones from 100% certified grass-fed and grass-finished cattle. And they are guaranteed to be antibiotic and hormone free.
One of the other unique aspects of Kettle and Fire Bone Broth is the packaging, because they are the only company that has a bone broth product that doesn’t require freezing. Packing it in a revolutionary way means that it can be shipped and stored, and won’t ever require freezing. And there’s no preservatives, additives, or sodium used to do so.
Who is Kettle & Fire Bone Broth for?
The great thing about Kettle and Fire Bone Broth is that it’s suitable for anyone who wants to reap the health benefits it brings. From arthritis sufferers to those with leaky guts, anyone who wants to have the best skin possible, to folks who suffer from painful joints. But you don’t need an active health problem to take advantage of the health benefits – it really is a great addition to anyone’s diet. And it’s also suitable for anyone following a paleo, ketagenic, or gluten free diet too.
- Every single ingredient used to make Kettle and Fire Bone Broth is 100% organic – from the vegetables to the bones.
- Thanks to the unique packaging the broth will never need freezing and will not go bad. It’s shelf stable, and contains no additives or preservatives. The company has spent a fortune on state of the art packaging equipment to ensure that its sealed in a vacuum, and no air can get in to spoil the food. Oh, and the packaging is completely eco friendly too…
- Because no freezing is necessary, shipping can be made to anywhere in the US, and usually for less than $10. Or if you purchase more than 6 units, then shipping is totally free.
- It can be enjoyed in many ways, such as a soup on its own, as a braising liquid for meats and veg, or as a soup stock (instead of water, bullion, etc.).
- Well, the only con we an honestly come up with is if you’re a vegetarian, and therefore can’t take advantage of the amazing health benefits that Kettle and Fire Bone Broth can bring.
The Bottom Line
Well, we have to say that we were initially pretty convinced that Kettle and Fire Bone Broth was a) no different from other similar products on the market and b) couldn’t honestly stand up to the health benefits that it claims. But we have to say that we’re the first to hold our hands up when we’re proven wrong. And hey, look at them waving…!
Kettle and Fire Bone Broth not only provides the human body with proven health benefits, but it really is a unique product in its field. Over $6 million pounds worth of packaging equipment has been used to create a product that doesn’t need freezing – and all the advantages that this brings. Not to mention the fact that it only contains the best quality ingredients…
In a nutshell, Kettle and Fire Bone Broth stands head and shoulders above its competitors. In the bone broth stakes, this one really does beat its competitors into the ground….