Come On – An Ice Cream That Helps You Lose Fat! What On Earth Do You Take Us For…?
Well who doesn’t love ice cream? But we all know that it’s not exactly a healthy choice of food, so when new to the market Fit Freeze proclaims that it’s “not just a low fat or dessert substitute! It’s a delicious ice cream that actually helps you to drop fat from your problem areas,” then you’ll forgive our cynical siren for kicking in.
I mean – do they take us for idiots? But, and yes, we’re suckers for clever advertising as well, what if it really is true? What if Fit Freeze honestly can help us drop the lard and retain a svelte figure? So we decided to give this the benefit of the doubt, and take a long hard look at Fit Freeze.
Read on to discover what we found out, and if Fit Freeze really is a saint, or if it’s as much as a sinner as regular ice cream…
What do you get for your money?
Well, what Fit Freeze is, is the all-natural alternative to ice cream. It’s full of protein and fiber, but contains none of the artificial additives that most ice cream does. And because of what it contains, this means that you’re eating products that have an almost magical fat burning power. In fact, Fit Freeze is chocablock full of nutrients that your body craves on a daily basis.
And this is how it helps you lose weight:
- It Squashes Sugar Cravings – and it does this because it’s low in sugar, fat and calories – but because of its sweetness it still satisfies even the most die-hard sweet tooth. However, because you’re not actually eating a food that’s high in sugar, you’re not giving into those sugar cravings.
- It Contains Loads of Fat-Burning Protein – and because of these proteins it can help you feel fuller for longer. Not only that, but Fit Freeze contains a massive 15 grams of proteins that are known to help you slim.
- It Can Help Eliminate Yo-Yo Dieting – and this is because most of us fall off the diet wagon simply because we’re craving treats such as ice cream. But with Fit Freeze, you can satisfy those cravings in full confidence that you’re not harming your diet efforts in any way whatsoever.
- It Can Help Make Hunger Pangs Go Away – because of the high fiber content. This helps to control blood sugar and those annoying hunger pangs that make you reach for the chocolate and cookies.
- It Helps You Eliminate So Called “Healthy Snacks” That Are Actually Bad For You – such as normal ice cream that’s loaded with sugar, artificial flavoring and sweeteners.
Who is it for?
Love ice cream but don’t love the fat it contains? The Fit Freeze is for you. And, if you have some unsightly pounds to lose as well, then it certainly can’t do any harm to eat something that’s jam-packed full of protein and fiber. And it’s suitable for diabetics as well, meaning that at last you have a tasty, healthy option that means you won’t feel like you’re being deprived of one of your favorite foods. [wplapdance name=”fitfreeze”]
Is Fit Freeze Full of Chemicals?
No, absolutely not. Because Fit Freeze is 100% made from natural products. 5 times lower in sugar than regular ice cream, it also has not one iota of those harmful artificial sweeteners or flavorings – plus it’s 100% gluten free as well. So pretty much everyone can enjoy it – guilt free!
- Well – the best thing about Fit Freeze is that it’s a dessert or snack that you’re brain tells you is “naughty” to succumb to – but it’s actually not!
- Fit Freeze tastes delicious. Unlike so many other ice cream substitutes, this baby is absolutely scrumptious and comes in a variety of flavors.
- By eating Fit Freeze, not only are you getting a truly low calorie, low fat and low sugar dessert option, but you’re actually helping your body turn into a 24/7 fat burning machine.
- By eating Fit Freeze as a snack, you can do away with the guilt of ruining your diet – without depriving yourself of the sweet treats you crave.
- Because of the high fiber content, it actually helps you feel fuller for longer.
- And, so confident are the makers that you’ll love Fit Freeze, that there’s a 100%, no quibble refund if you’re not completely satisfied.
- Well, the only con is that you’re friends are going to be diving into your freezer whenever they come around, stealing your supply of Fit Freeze. Oh, and let’s not forget that as you finally achieve your weight loss goals (using Fit Freeze as a part of your nutrition and exercise plan), that you’re going to have to consign your oversized clothes to the charity, and spend your cash on a whole new wardrobe…
The Bottom Line
So, to our utter surprise, we absolutely love Fit Freeze. And it really does live up to the hype. Not only does it taste great, but it really can be used as a diet and nutrition aid to help you lose the fat and drop the pounds. And with the money back guarantee it makes trying Fit Freeze a bit of a no-brainer, in our humble opinion.
Now – where’s that spoon…