A Diet Plan That Can Make You Lose Weight By OVER-Eating! Yeah, Right… Do You Think We Were Born Yesterday?
Well, Fast Track to Fat Loss has certainly got some marketing that makes you sit up and take notice. But come on, saying that we can lose weight not by under eating, but by over eating! No wonder our immediate reaction is that this surely has to be a scam.
But, never let it be said that we jump to conclusions. Hence our determination to find out exactly what Chad Tackett and Kim Lyons nutrition program is really all about.
And what we discovered certainly makes for interesting reading…
What do you get for your money?
Okay, so the first thing to understand about Fast Track to Fat Loss is that this is truly a program that’s tailored exactly to your personal needs. It’s more than just a diet program – because this is a 1:1 online diet and fitness program that provides you with your own nutrition coach and personal trainer.
This combination works together to first target your goals, and then to show you exactly what you have to do to reach them.
The program is structured in the following manner:
- The Personal Trainer: You choose from a selection of four trainers – each one fully qualified and highly experienced in first helping you understand exactly what it is you want to achieve, and then puts together a unique personal training plan that will see you laser targeted towards your goals. And you don’t only get advice on your exercise plan! You get a personal nutrition plan as well. You’ll be able to decide exactly what kind of diet you need to suit both your nutritional and energy needs. And if you need advice on supplements then this will be covered in detail as well.
- The Personalized Exercise and Nutrition Plan: Both unique to you and put together by your personal trainer based on your age, sex, body type, fitness level and goals.
- Regular Contact with your Personal Trainer: to help you stay on track and to address any concerns you might have.
- Exercise Videos: to view at your leisure.
- The 5 Simple Keys to Guaranteed Fat Loss DVD: needs no explanation…
- Social Networking: with other members of Fast Track to Fat Loss allowing you to share your successes, goals and any challenges you might be experiencing.
- The Point System: to further aid you in reaching your goals. [wplapdance name="fasttrack"]
And many, many other aspects that are far too numerous to mention here.
Who is it for?
Okay, so you might well think that Fast Track to Fat Loss is only aimed at those who’ve got a few (or a lot) of pounds to lose. And whilst of course it’s targeted specifically at this market, it’s also a pretty awesome product for those who might well be happy with their body as it is.
And the reason for this is simple. Because Fast Track to Fat Loss is all about making the nutritional changes to truly eat a healthy diet. In other words, it’s a complete overhaul of how you view food, as well as what you eat.
And, let’s face it, pretty much all of us in the western world are guilty of snacking (or living full time) on products that are far removed from their natural state; over processed and lacking in the correct nutrients that we need for healthy living.
Young or old, fat or thin, male or female, we can all improve our level of health, fitness and looks simply by ingesting the right nutrients on a regular basis.
Who are Chad Tackett and Kim Lyons?
Chad is the founder of Global Health & Fitness, the very first fitness and weight loss program that was marketed and promoted online back in 1996. The success of this program is now something that’s gone down in dieting legend, having successfully aided thousands of people on a global scale to lose the lard, shape up and get the body and fitness they dreamed of.
And Kim Lyons? Well, she’s the celebrity trainer who became a household name thanks to the smash TV show, The Biggest Loser. Together they’ve teamed up to create Fast Track to Fat Loss – a program based on the most up to date nutritional knowledge available. And the results speak for themselves…
- One of the best things about Fast Track to Fat Loss is that you truly do have support on a daily basis. You’ll be contacted every day, meaning that you’re held accountable for sticking to the plan – something that trying to lose weight on your own is often the hardest hurdle to overcome.
- Fast Track to Fat Loss holds many different contests that further act as an incentive to succeed. By targeting the competitive aspect that most humans naturally have, this is one more powerful aspect of the program that will help you stay on track.
- The program is simple to use and keep track of. A simple online dashboard will guide you through everything you need to stay focused, targeted and be able to see your own progress at the click of a mouse.
- If you have any questions you can receive personal help either by email or telephone – making it so much easier to overcome any challenges you might come across.
- You can join for a limited amount of time for free. This means you can try out Fast Track to Fat Loss to check it really does offer all it promises, before you need to commit a single red cent of your hard earned dollars.
- Okay, so we’re not going to pretend that winning the fight against the flab is going o be easy. You will still need willpower and determination to get you through and to reach your targets. But with the right support, which Fast Track to Fat Loss certainly provides, this is one serious motivational tool.
The Bottom Line
Well, it’s been proven time and time again that having a personal trainer means fat loss and fitness targets are far more likely to be achieved. And Fast Track to Fat Loss puts this well within the budget of the regular person. After all, who realistically could afford to have a personal trainer on a daily basis?
We especially like the ease of contact with which you can get your questions asked. And the training and nutrition plans are honestly second to none.
In a nutshell, we have to say that this is honestly an awesome program. No wonder these guys have got so many happy customers in all four corners of the globe…